Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,773 members, 7,882,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze (9206 Views)

Senate: Ward Denies Suspending Agom-Eze / Senate Battle: Ebonyi APC Expels Ann Agom-Eze / 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by dalass(f): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2022
Title should be "of being defeated" not "of been defeated "

What's wrong with a woman winning self? undecided

Its not a boxing or wrestling match! undecided

1 Like

Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by vikiphy89(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2022
But INEC is useless I swear, what's all this? On a norm inec is supposed to make the final verdict being the one's who conduct the election

1 Like

Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by igwefivestar(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2022
vicdom:

Who are you calling "son"?? Can't you comment maturely?? Seems like this forum and APC has rendered you hopeless and useless in life to the extent that you have thrown away the little sense of decorum in you. Can you call me "son" if you see me in person??
funny
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by garfield1: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Armaggedon:
If ever there is a rerun, Umahi will not be part of it.

A rerun held and he won
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by garfield1: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2022
vicdom:

You can call god for all you care. Never you in your life quote me if you want to remain uncouth and uncultured in your life. Who are you to call me a "son"?? Do you even know me in person??

Painment.tinubh will thrash atiku
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2022
vicdom:

Who are you calling "son"?? Can't you comment maturely?? Seems like this forum and APC has rendered you hopeless and useless in life to the extent that you have thrown away the little sense of decorum in you. Can you call me "son" if you see me in person??

Hey son..sharap your mouth or geddifok..

this one dey find respect for nairaland

nwanne geddifok osiso.
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2022
garfield1:

Painment.tinubh will thrash atiku

Both of them won't see draw not to talk of win..

1 Like

Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2022
vicdom:

He no get sense leave am

1 Like

Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Prince111111:
everybody is the guy son brother..he does not have courtesy

His foolish, who the hell is he. He don feed himself?

1 Like

Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Armaggedon: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2022
garfield1:

A rerun held and he won
HIS rerun you mean?
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Abilistic(m): 8:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Been or being defeated?
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Billygee2u: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2022
vicdom:
Umahi has met his match. Fire for fire. Appeal court will swiftly send him to his political oblivion very soon. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Billygee2u: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Earlystar698:
Umahi will soon go and drag chairman sit soon grin
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by NuclearWinter: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Igbo and their tyranny

Good that they are now on their own unlike when they lumped the Niger Delta into their useless Eastern region. Now they can concentrate all their evil on each other in the blighted yeast.

Next thing to do is to ensure the Igbo exit from Nigeria by granting them their freedom within the five contiguous blighted leprous five SE states.
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2022
backtovillage:
Umahi should ride on
I don't fall for all this
There was a rerun and then you lule so why crying again
Please can you explain the meaning of rerun? Can someone that is not part of the initial process be part of a rerun? I thought rerun is conducted for those that participated in the first run, Maybe I don't understand again. Please explain the meaning of rerun.
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2022
vicdom:

Don't mind the slowp'; na so many of them dey misbehave. No manner, no respect because say we all dey for internet. I pray make I jam one of them for real life one day..
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Emerie22(m): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2022
NuclearWinter:
Igbo and their tyranny

Good that they are now on their own unlike when they lumped the Niger Delta into their useless Eastern region. Now they can concentrate all their evil on each other in the blighted yeast.

Next thing to do is to ensure the Igbo exit from Nigeria by granting them their freedom within the five contiguous blighted leprous five SE states.

Your write up is so meaningless and out of point
Be guided
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by NuclearWinter: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Emerie22:

Your write up is so meaningless and out of point
Be guided

You must get your Biafra whether you like it or not
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by PharmacyStore: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
Umahi own don too much
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by stormborn28(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
garfield1:

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala mukina2 Dominique rule 2 and 3 violated

You called someone son, the guy rejected it. You are calling the entire mods. Them give you wotowoto.. You never see anything, if I head you Oga Seun no go fit rescue you...
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
garfield1:

Appeal court will order a rerun which has been done son

Watch and see, let him win main election 1st...

Umahi ddt buy tickets in 1st place
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
I want them to do with umahi
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Emerie22(m): 10:27am On Aug 17, 2022
NuclearWinter:

You must get your Biafra whether you like it or not

I am sure biafra is your nightmare

Next time, write reasonably
Re: Senate Battle: Umahi Is Afraid Of Been Defeated By A Woman - Agom-eze by Achilles881: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
vicdom:

You can call god for all you care. Never you in your life quote me if you want to remain uncouth and uncultured in your life. Who are you to call me a "son"?? Do you even know me in person??

Don't be too angry sir, nairaland host a lot of miscreants, there is no way you can cure his mannerlesness, it's too late.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC To Appeal Judgement That Acquited Jang And Yusuf Of Corruption Charges / 2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma / Purported Nigeria Air “Partners” Deny Any Deal With Sirika (Documents)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.