Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,779 members, 7,918,462 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter (3425 Views)

Tension As Gun Men Abduct Lagos Govt Official In Ikorodu / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 5:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
But why are you guys always fond of insulting your opponents' supporters? Could this be contagious cos this is quite synonymous with Tinubu's crew here. So you too have joined them abi? O ga oo. Im so disappointed at you. Be civil anyway. There are glaring proofs the guy meant what he's saying . The onus is on Deji to clear his name. Don't speak for him.

Deji should clear his name over a screenshot whatsapp message that can’t be proved or defended anywhere? Hardened criminals now respond and open up to just anybody that chats them up on whatsapp? You really think DSS guys are as dumb as the obituarists behind this nonsense? Logic shouldn’t be this difficult now. Omo, people with terribly low IQ plenty for this country. It’s even a shame we’re having this discussion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Peter Obi supporters must think the rest of us are as senseless as the deluded obituarists who believe all the lies from Peter Obi’s mouth.

What kind of nonsense is this? You actually think we will believe that a real killer who works for highly placed politicians will start vomiting to just anybody that chats them up on whatsapp?

Una no dey rate us at all. Folks who believe that Buhari is dead and the man in Aso Rock is Jubril from Sudan actually think the rest of us are also foolish and gullible like them grin grin grin

Blablablah. Come 2023, Peters Obi will be your president. Get used to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Abdul05: 5:43am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Peter Obi supporters must think the rest of us are as senseless as the deluded obituarists who believe all the lies from Peter Obi’s mouth.

What kind of nonsense is this? You actually think we will believe that a real killer who works for highly placed politicians will start vomiting to just anybody that chats them up on whatsapp?

Una no dey rate us at all. Folks who believe that Buhari is dead and the man in Aso Rock is Jubril from Sudan actually think the rest of us are also foolish and gullible like them grin grin grin

thanks bro , these people think that we are fools like them. .

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by MasterKernel: 5:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Staphylococcus:

Don’t mind those hogs!

They will be disappointed come 2023!

And any Biafran struggle that springs up after election will be dealt with in the most ruthless manner!

Go and take medication of the STD you've got.

2 Likes

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by richie240: 5:57am On Aug 15, 2022
I.laff.
You gyes display 'selective fuulishness' at will.
When a story suits ur narrative u dont bother about facts/evidence/proofs; u just lap it up at face value, but if d story douesnt suit ur narrative, u wave it off as lies/fake news/propaganda .

In ur church-mind, if an obi supporter/spokesman were to be accused in like manner will u be vomiting all these thrash u are saying?

'Serious allegations' indeed!
cool
Eriokanmi:
This is a serious allegation. The guy even revealed his number. What makes you think or believe he's a Peter Obi’s supporter. Is it because you're not cool with the way Deji is attacked ? Please tell me more

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by loosecanon50(m): 5:59am On Aug 15, 2022
New discoveries everyday. If the youths in this country don't rise to the occasion and realise that we have no one speaking for us as a nation, then we are in for darker times.

If we don't get it right by voting PO/DATTI, then I'm sorry for we all. It's sadly going to be a downward spiral from then henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Fake chat by the same person using two different WhatsApp numbers. The messages and the replies have the same tone

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This is a serious allegation. The guy even revealed his number. What makes you think or believe he's a Peter Obi’s supporter. Is it because you're not cool with the way Deji is attacked ? Please tell me more
that's a fake number bought from an app

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Rekhina(f): 7:21am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:

What kind of nonsense is this? You actually think we will believe that a real killer who work for highly placed politicians will start vomiting to just anybody that chats him up on whatsapp? Like I can just get the phone number of Evans the kidnapper somewhere and then chat him up and he will start telling me stories of how he goes about kidnapping people, right? Are you guys really this slow?

You hater of north ,wait for a shocker

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by SaiOba: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Werey, make sure you deal with all struggles and protest in the country. Stop focusing on Biafra with Hate, it makes you sound like Lair Mohammed who sees bandits like agberos. Stop sounding like a myopic Id!ot and Be a true Nigerian in your statements and ways in life.
Staphylococcus:

Don’t mind those hogs!

They will be disappointed come 2023!

And any Biafran struggle that springs up after election will be dealt with in the most ruthless manner!

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by iSense247: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Tinubu's supporters are as senseles.
Whatever decision you take in the name of teaching Peter Obi a lesson will only affect you. Look around you, the lesson you wanted to teach GEJ has turned Nigeria to a desolate land while GEJ is in his home town of Otuoke eating Nkwobi in peace. Your choice affects only you!

3 Likes

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by BlackPantherxXx: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Peter Obi will not smell the toilet of Aso Rock.

Even Ojukwu was dumped for PDP, a party Igbos religiously vote for.

Obi wouldn't win an LGA.

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Prinxzona10: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:

What kind of nonsense is this? You actually think we will believe that a real killer who work for highly placed politicians will start vomiting to just anybody that chats him up on whatsapp? Like I can just get the phone number of Evans the kidnapper somewhere and then chat him up and he will start telling me stories of how he goes about kidnapping people, right? Are you guys really this slow?

WE?you mean your fellow deluded miscreants that are not up to 20 here with different monikers?
Using foolishness and gullibility to qualify anybody supporting APC especially Tinubu's audio ambition, is an abuse to the word*foolish* is an understatement because been foolish is a saint to compare the kind of imbecilic statements,thuggishly words,psychobabble behaviours,demonically influences,oppressively attitudes,nonsensical assumptions and constitutionality of nuisance you morons commit here everyday.
Nobody takes you dimwits serious again and as you can see,you guys are defeated already in your evil agenda and it's time to give up except you want to keep fighting God,Nature and People..
I wish you know how useless,senseless,meaningless,empty and foolish you always sound here because supporting APC,Buhari or Tinubu have made some intelligent people sounds illiterate,it have made some smart people sounds too dull,it have made some wise people sounds so foolish,it have made some people sounds so insane,it have made some people sounds so disgusting and irritating and it have finally,reduce some people to nothing entirely...
I wish you know the repercussions of what you're supporting because you would look back someday and regret ever supporting this calamities, this evil doers,this wicked politicians,this selfish politicians and this old sick corrupt politician because is like before they recruit you guys in this evil agenda,they first destroy your conscience niii..
Lastly,you cannot fight God,Nature and People and win or don't you see the handwriting on the wall already or you're still waiting for soothsayers to tell you that your demi god has been rejected by God,Nature and people...
I may be too harsh or blunt buh my words would always be enough for the wise,don't waste the little education you've got on irrelevancy, on unworkable plans and on evil agenda because your conscience you kept aside,will rise up someday and punish you for the betrayal....
As for the topic,I don't believe anything I read online except with some concrete evidences buh you Tinubu urchins are the purveyors of lies,propagandas and blackmails and the reason you guys are upset is because Peter Obi supporters always burst your propagandas via they are miles steps ahead of you dimwits, they always beat you guys to your evil games and there's no room to lie yourselves to power again hence the frustrations and depressions you guys have been exhibiting everyday.
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

3 Likes

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Britishpea: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Wow! These PDP guys are criminals oo. I was even thinking only APC sabi this game grin

And you believe such nonsense up there?? Wow! No hired criminals will start vomiting nonsense just by a single message online or WhatsApp. Not even when they are of the higher political class. ! Some of you boys make your educations look so questionable

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Prinxzona10: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2022
In a psychological dirty games to bring someone down,God twisted the mind games to expose the main game planner..
If you think that this dele,the evil manipulator put up that number willingly, then you must rethink via some unseen forces pushed him to do so because he never thought it wise that people would contact the number or that even the guy would open his ass...
He cunningly and pretentiously dropped the digit to look as if he's right and with evidence buh the silly evidence of blackmail have turned its head on the blackmailer..
Lets see what we happen even though the PDP and APC are one party now fighting LP,that the wicked,selfish and corrupt politicians are fighting the masses.....politicians against the masses,Nigerian government against the Nigeria people...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Tochi3(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2022
Qtrpst4:
So it is Peter obi supporters that used deji handle to post the guys number calling him? Is stupidity a thing for you?
cheesy grin
Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by BATified2023: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Use your brain and stop believing nonsense. No killer who work for a top politician will start vomiting and inducting himself to someone who chats him up casually. What the fvck is wrong with you guys? Are you all this slow in real life? Tueh!
many of them still believe they re in d Biafra or death era where they are talking to only gullible igbos n where everything goes

These are d same set of people that believed trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria

The same set of people that believe buhari was cloned

The same set of people that believe the president will die n b replaced n d replaced one will go n give speech in front of Biden,Putin n co

U don’t have to argue with them,let them keep living in their delusion

They will create WhatsApp chat n give it any title they want

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Tochi3(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2022
conductor60000:

Your life is finished.

1. You cannot read
2. You cannot comprehend
3. Your father and mother are ashamed of you.
Chai.. grin

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Prinxzona10: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Deji should clear his name over a screenshot whatsapp message that can’t be proved or defended anywhere? Hardened criminals now respond and open up to just anybody that chats them up on whatsapp? You really think DSS guys are as dumb as the obituarists behind this nonsense? Logic shouldn’t be this difficult now. Omo, people with terribly low IQ plenty for this country. It’s even a shame we’re having this discussion.

You keep going low everyday buh your brain is fried already to understand the implications of the foolish acts you're displaying in public everyday.
You mean the DSS that knows nothing about the terrorists and the bandits in Nigeria,you mean the DSS that never expose any attacks from the terrorists, you mean the DSS that stood akin while the terrorist attacks everywhere in Nigeria including the capital city,the army facilities,the main prison facilities?you must highly be deluded to think that everybody got no fuse like you morons here,you must highly be emptily deluded to think that Nigerians have all lost their conscience for peanuts,just like you miscreants here...
You guys have bastardized every of Nigerian sectors especially security sectors and they have become a laughing stock all over the world and you got the effrontery, the temerity to be hyping an incompetent and disastrous DSS here...
Abobi,you're messing yourself up,you're destroying the little education you acquired,so please,try and let shame catch you a little,at least for your children's sake because i'm always disgusted with your defense on these evil doers and they don't care about you,via they know nothing about your existence and they can sacrifice you immediately for their selfish interest, so why accruing curses,abuses and attacks on their behalf while them with their families are enjoying life all over the world huh??
My word is always enough for the wise even though you're an opposite of wisdom...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
He's stupid if he wants to pick a notable person then he should pick either wole soyinka, Femi falana, Arthur eze,
Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by omenka(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:

It is even likely the op himself is behind the chats.

Very dull and violent people. What other evidence does one need to know IPOB is behind Obi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
omenka:

Very dull and violent people. What other evidence does one need to know IPOB is behind Obi?
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
seunmsg:

Hahahahaha all of a sudden Deji is now the new ooni of ife

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
omenka:

lol suddenly Deji is now the new Tinubu urchins sweetheart

1 Like

Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Tingotoe: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
ezegold4we:
U don't fight a Man under Grace, all the fuuuls Here fighting Peter Obi becos of a druggie ancestor of 89yrs with shaking hands will soon receive their rewards,
Tinubu has really really exposed The mentality of some Yoruba's we thought that has Sense not knowing that they are babies in adult body, tribalism has eaten Their Brain and Sense of reasoning, Shame,

Deji, Reno and The rest of the idioiioooots Here will regret Their stupidity soonest.
So they're now stupid because they refuse to support your candidate ba? You see why some of us can never support Peter Obi? We can't be bullied and ordered around by anyone to support his preferred candidate. You had better concentrate in trying to PERSUADE people to vote for you rather then threatening them
Re: DEJI Adeyanju Exposed Himself as gun runner On Twitter by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obideints Were Told To Go And Collect Their Pvcs, See Their Reply. Caption. / 10 LP Gubernatorial Candidates To Watch Out For in 2023 / Bandits Release Abducted Persons After Identifying Them As Obidients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.