Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,313 members, 7,947,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

5 Easy Ways To Quit Smoking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Easy Ways To Quit Smoking (242 Views)

I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) / 4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Ways To Quit Smoking by Aveeno(f): 4:29am On Aug 15, 2022
5 easy ways to quit smoking. Smoking is bad for your health, be it firsthand or second hand smoke.

Even the federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young, so why would you want to indulge in something that can damage your lungs or possibly kill you.

Nicotine in cigarette is a very Powerful and addictive drugs but with the right approach, you can overcome the cravings. Quitting smoking is one of the best thing you will do for your health, when you stop smoking you give your lungs the chance to repair itself and function properly.

Ways to quit

Most smokers try to quit smoking with determination and willpower alone, but really its not easy, I am not a smoker but I have people around me that smoke and have tried stopping severally but all to no avail. But with the right help it much easier to go smoke free, there are lots of support options available but you need to try a combination of which works best for you.

List the reason why you want to quit smoking
Tell people you’re quitting
Keep cravings at bay by keeping busy
Avoid smoking triggers
Reward your accomplishments.
I hope with this few ways you’re able to overcome the urge, there are also some Facebook support groups that you can join. I hope you overcome because the benefits of quitting outways the risk. Do have a blessed day.
https://lifestyleinwedges.com

(1) (Reply)

Relieve Yourself Of The Tension With Our Massage Therapy / 10 Good Food That Can Help Combat Diabetics / What To Do To Look Like Under 16 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.