Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf (2336 Views)

Update : I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I Am Not In Good Terms With Gf / I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Your ticket cut yesterday you don turn am to "things are not moving well for me".
Have you heard of the statement “theory if stays for long is what becomes law”? I said this is happening up to 4 times now
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Carcholce: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Hopeba:
you are fool,, how much are you earning per month.. if not for the internet fraud u are into. So I should State the exact amount I normally have when she's around..I can employ and feed your family for 50 yrs.. don't just talk to people anyhow because it a faceless forum.. I can track you.

I had to quote you again. You are a dead man. I hope your girlfriend comes around today so you can have another 4K or she will busy fvcking dlcks for another 4 weeks?

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Carcholce: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Onetimeuser:

Have you heard of theory if stays for long is what becomes law? I said this is happening up to 4 times now

Keep quite my friend.

You are slowly digging your grave with your hands. It will not end well. The more you are telling her she’s the source of your wealth and happiness, the more you are giving her an edge over you. She go misbehave and even cheat, you go still beg.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by everythinggirly(f): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2022
Just pray and hold God strong, there's nothing God cannot do.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by god2good: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2022
This life eh!
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Carcholce: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2022
Hopeba:
you are fool,, how much are you earning per month.. if not for the internet fraud u are into. So I should State the exact amount I normally have when she's around..I can employ and feed your family for 50 yrs.. don't just talk to people anyhow because it a faceless forum.. I can track you.

I had to quote you for the 3rd time to remember you that you are a dead man. Remember to invite us to your funeral and I’ll fvck your girlfriend ontop your grave.

I accept your challenge. If you can successfully track me, I owe you 100k and a kiss on the cheek. cheesy
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2022
Carcholce:

Hahaha!! Your father!! You are very silly for such accusations. Your worthless spirit that is relying on women to survive is what you are using to threaten me? If you don’t track and and fish me out, your father again.
I pity ur mom. She's a nice woman..she doesn't deserve a goat like u
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2022
Carcholce:

I had to quote you for the 3rd time to remember you that you are a dead man. Remember to invite us to your funeral and I’ll fvck your girlfriend ontop your grave.

I accept your challenge. If you can successfully track me, I owe you 100k and a kiss on the cheek. cheesy
iam going to track you down.. watch out
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Carcholce: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Hopeba:
I pity ur mom. She's a nice woman..she doesn't deserve a goat like u

Aww, thank you for the nice comment about my mother. She’s really a nice woman.

So when will you start tracking me? Please I want to know. I don’t want you to burst into my house when I’m ontop my girlfriend and about to cvm. She promised me 4K if I fvck her well.

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Carcholce: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Hopeba:
iam going to track you down.. watch out

When next is your girlfriend coming to visit? Introduced me to her please. I want to snatch her from you. Nor be only you go dey enjoy her and the miracle alert.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by franklingud(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Ogbanje loading......
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by idu1(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Uptill this moment i never believe that shiit. That one's destiny is tired to one woman like that. Some niggar will start accusing their wife or girlfriend of any misfortune that happens to them after courting them.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Carcholce:

When next is your girlfriend coming to visit? Introduced me to her please. I want to snatch her from you. Nor be only you go dey enjoy her and the miracle alert.
lol
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Sheddy5(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2022
Carcholce:

You are already a dead man! I pity you. Your own spirit nor fit provide 4K for you?
grin grin grin
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Johnsown1(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2022
1: What do you do for a living?
2: Are you living on your own or ur still in your
parents house?
3: What do she go to hotel to do? ( remember
don't judge a book by it's cover)
4:. Are you a believer or a traditionalist and
how often do you pray to your God?
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by texannaija: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2022
Hopeba:
tell her kindly..in a manner it won't cause issues

Girl wey wan “waka” and is ready to “waka” will definitely do it. If you like talk to her from now till next year.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by texannaija: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Johnsown1:
1: What do you do for a living?
2: Are you living on your own or ur still in your
parents house?
3: What do she go to hotel to do? ( remember
don't judge a book by it's cover)

4:. Are you a believer or a traditionalist and
how often do you pray to your God?

@thebolded: Hian!. See amazement ooo! grin
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by oluwatofunmi70s: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Am educated, I can’t do that sorry, It’s what I observed , That doesn’t mean I am superstitious, This is observation.Am educated, I can’t do that sorry, It’s what I observed , That doesn’t mean I am superstitious, This is observation....
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Ovulo: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2022
This is the pure *power of your mind!

Set your mind off from that believe,and watch your self right on track....whether you have problem with her or not.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Reggaemich(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Op, the truth I will tell u is

U will have to fight to break free(don't panick), it is the truth

There are some women u don't cross or lash,out of desires

I have experienced what u are facing first hand

In my former location were I used to live, I had a relationship with a girl and dumped her after using her

Unknowing the me, her mother was a strong woman affiliated to a goddess.

My enemies suffered in school due to challenges,

Even at a point, I wanted to go to my former place to beg the woman and daughter to leave me, but they have caused my enemies(more harm)

My arm was broken in the process(this is Real life shit)

I am not saying this to make u afraid, it is what it is

Solution
I don't know what I believe in, whether u are a Christian or Muslim

"For there to be freedom, there must be war"

Leave her, since you are tired of her inresponsible character (first try advicing her to change)

After leaving her, just cling to what u believe in, and u will surely be delivered

For my case, I was saved by God almighty(Jesus)

1 Like

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Babafrayol23: 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Stop simping bro
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Peskid147: 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2022

All expectations or any thing that will bring in money will hang , at some point I have to beg her and asked her what’s going on , she said she can’t explain too, thou she doesn’t know all this is happening to me , I ask her with style but she said she can’t explain how it happens also
boss na prayer you need o, e b like say she be Mami water pikin and she no know. You self check am now when you day with her road of moni day open, but if you plan to quit, the road of moni day close. Its a big sign she is initiated spiritual.
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Slynation(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hopeba:
bros bros...after you don cut people tickets on a low grin
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Jeon(f): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2022
When next you see another relationship Pls fuvk like never before. PLEASE bury your fortunes on the bed of pre sex.

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 16, 2022
Slynation:
bros bros...after you don cut people tickets on a low grin
lol if no b Taylor..na sure odd
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Sammy101111(m): 5:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Reminderz:
omooo this one weak me ooo...
have you guys already been intimate? if yes... mehn, you fit don Bleep mami water girl ooo... not kidding... no be every pussy you see or every girl you see you go Bleep, and also it might also be your mind playing tricks on you ..

try staying away from her for like one month and see what happens.. do not call or contact her during this period and face your business... block her... block her... and see what happens...

anyways, never forget this saying... Sora fun obirin, olohun awa pelueee ooo.. this same thing happened to one of my family members, he's always in the habit of lying to girls about getting married to them only to dump them later... the guy life never straight to this day... still stagnant and has never left the condition he is... he just keep getting worse... nor be every pussy dem dey fvck bro... don't ruin your life.

God bless you bro not every girl men most have intimacy with oh ( all this marin girls are now much oh i swear ) when you see a girl with white and white beads in the waiste or legs clear your eyes once you see 3 strange marks on her chest or breast area run oh
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Slynation(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2022
Hopeba:
lol if no b Taylor..na sure odd
All na part of match...score more goals so that the ref won't have any reason to deduct points, na wetin Pep Guardiola dey do when he noticed English FA favors some certain teams...
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Slynation(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2022
Sammy101111:

God bless you bro not every girl men most have intimacy with oh ( all this marin girls are now much oh i swear ) when you see a girl with white and white beads in the waist or legs clear your eyes once you see 3 strange marks on her chest or breast area run oh
For ladies, where be chest and where be breast... grin
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2022
Slynation:
All na part of match...score more goals so that the ref won't have any reason to deduct points, na wetin Pep Guardiola dey do when he noticed English FA favors some certain teams...
yes.. our lack of a good number 9 is killing us.. we for don kill that match
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Nonam: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Onetimeuser

By the time she gives you HIV and aids, you will have sense

All expectations or any thing that will bring in money will hang , at some point I have to beg her and asked her what’s going on , she said she can’t explain too, thou she doesn’t know all this is happening to me , I ask her with style but she said she can’t explain how it happens also
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by Kingjames(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2022
It’s ok carchoice[

Same thing am experiencing quote author=Carcholce post=115715571]

I accept your challenge. If you can successfully track me, I owe you 100k and a kiss on the cheek. cheesy[/quote]
Re: I Always Have Financial Problem Anytime I am not in good terms With My Gf by fvck(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Kingjames:
It’s ok carchoice[

Same thing am experiencing quote author=Carcholce post=115715571]

Why all this violence?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Knacking My GF Should Please Allow Her Answer Her Phone / What Are Possible Dangers Of Marrying A Single Mom In This Era? / She Wouldn't Leave Me Alone: Why Me?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.