Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,375 members, 7,940,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Opposition Strategists Against Peter Obi’s Ambition To Aso Rock In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Opposition Strategists Against Peter Obi’s Ambition To Aso Rock In 2023 (242 Views)

APC Strategists Mobilise Against PDP Over Senate Minority Leadership / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Opposition Strategists Against Peter Obi’s Ambition To Aso Rock In 2023 by iSense247: 6:13am On Aug 15, 2022
The opposition strategists to Peter Obi’s ambition to Aso Rock in 2023 have devised a strategy to sell hate and ethnicity so as to limit the impact of Peter Obi at the polls.

They have recruited Twitter warlords (for now, I won’t mention their names as I intend to do an intensive piece on some of them soon) and their brief is to link Peter Obi to some Biafra agitation and a banned separatist organization.

One of such warlords stupidly tweeted such nonsense a few hours ago, buoyed by the transactional agreements he has made with his financiers.

Another has the job of playing a seemingly devil’s advocate role by throwing up silly scenarios while in reality he’s actually playing the fool to many who discern his motives.

And there are a few more of them. They mostly have inner loathing for the South East, despite their optics that they are ‘pan-Nigerian’.

Hirelings for misinformation and misguiding narratives. Just be guided and guarded. They are serpentine and relentless. It’s all part of a paid agenda.

Peter Obi’s support base is beyond tribe and tongues. These shameless cretins want to ethnicise his candidature so as to weaken his base. It won’t work though.

Obi is a Movement.

The Train has left the station.

@ Charles Novia

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/pfbid0Qm7w7ggJ2L6CYzPhsRuDCAjpkKKm7buohjfapHmRfHYCRfj9i7HfeZAtzak4ZfYal/?app=fbl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition Strategists Against Peter Obi’s Ambition To Aso Rock In 2023 by AyomideOG01: 6:18am On Aug 15, 2022
My vote and that of every member of my family is going to LABOUR PARTY and PETER OBI. I will never stand under the sun to vote for one kleptomaniac living in Dubai or one shaky shaky heroin diapers wearing junkie. Nigeria must move forward and the time is now. It's OBI O'clock...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition Strategists Against Peter Obi’s Ambition To Aso Rock In 2023 by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:23am On Aug 15, 2022
Obidatti issagoal.
Urchins can wail 4 life,Aso rock No be 4 druggies cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition Strategists Against Peter Obi’s Ambition To Aso Rock In 2023 by Pravedk: 6:33am On Aug 15, 2022
Let them bring any propaganda

ObiDatti 2023

Za su ci uban su!

3 Likes

Re: The Opposition Strategists Against Peter Obi’s Ambition To Aso Rock In 2023 by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Conversation with a Tinubu BOT..

Him: Peter Obi would not win, dont waste your vote, use your head..
Me: Okay bro, you have been saying this for a while now, so who should i vote for?
Him: You can vote for anyother candidate, there is sowore nad other...
Me: Baba, you just said i should not waste my vote and you are mentioning Sowore, does it make sense?
Him: There are others.. Atiku is an option
Me: Bro... We are almost coming out of this Buhari saga, and yet you say i should go for another Fulani, baba what happened to the over 350 ethnic groups?
Him: its not about ethnic groups, it about who can win..
Me: Moreover, Atiku has been part and parcel of this Nigeria, i dont see any effect with him rather than satisfying elites.
Him: i didnt want to go straight, i knew you were intelligent, Tinubu has helped a lot of people and grown businesses in Lagos and indirectly Nigeria, he would do more..
Me: brother, i have no issues with Tinubu except his age, muslim candidacy and health condition, been through hell with president by proxy on Buhari and his VP on insecurity is a shady character.
Him: Its presidency, its not marathon..
Me: Thats what we said about Buhari, making excuses with Osibanjo, you know my business predicaments..
Him : Tinubu would correct all that, he would plant people like he did with fashola..
Me Then let the people come out for election and i would vote them..
Him : they cant win election
Me : so wait, i have to vote an aged Tinubu or a corrupt Atiku into power so they can plant good people that would make things work?
Him : its not like that..
Me : Why dont i just vote an unplanted good person to make things work directly..
Him : you are back to this Obi guy again..
Me : You have not given me better points naah..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition Strategists Against Peter Obi’s Ambition To Aso Rock In 2023 by butterfly777(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2022
We know their negative strategies. But we know they will fail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Opposition Strategists Against Peter Obi’s Ambition To Aso Rock In 2023 by Billygee2u: 8:12am On Aug 15, 2022
iSense247:
The opposition strategists to Peter Obi’s ambition to Aso Rock in 2023 have devised a strategy to sell hate and ethnicity so as to limit the impact of Peter Obi at the polls.

They have recruited Twitter warlords (for now, I won’t mention their names as I intend to do an intensive piece on some of them soon) and their brief is to link Peter Obi to some Biafra agitation and a banned separatist organization.

One of such warlords stupidly tweeted such nonsense a few hours ago, buoyed by the transactional agreements he has made with his financiers.

Another has the job of playing a seemingly devil’s advocate role by throwing up silly scenarios while in reality he’s actually playing the fool to many who discern his motives.

And there are a few more of them. They mostly have inner loathing for the South East, despite their optics that they are ‘pan-Nigerian’.

Hirelings for misinformation and misguiding narratives. Just be guided and guarded. They are serpentine and relentless. It’s all part of a paid agenda.

Peter Obi’s support base is beyond tribe and tongues. These shameless cretins want to ethnicise his candidature so as to weaken his base. It won’t work though.

Obi is a Movement.

The Train has left the station.

@ Charles Novia

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/pfbid0Qm7w7ggJ2L6CYzPhsRuDCAjpkKKm7buohjfapHmRfHYCRfj9i7HfeZAtzak4ZfYal/?app=fbl
The agbado druggie is expert in that field.
But, druggie shaky shaky Chicago will soon end his evil political career in humiliation, shame and regrets.

1 Like

Re: The Opposition Strategists Against Peter Obi’s Ambition To Aso Rock In 2023 by Billygee2u: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2022
Esseite:
Conversation with a Tinubu BOT..

Him: Peter Obi would not win, dont waste your vote, use your head..
Me: Okay bro, you have been saying this for a while now, so who should i vote for?
Him: You can vote for anyother candidate, there is sowore nad other...
Me: Baba, you just said i should not waste my vote and you are mentioning Sowore, does it make sense?
Him: There are others.. Atiku is an option
Me: Bro... We are almost coming out of this Buhari saga, and yet you say i should go for another Fulani, baba what happened to the over 350 ethnic groups?
Him: its not about ethnic groups, it about who can win..
Me: Moreover, Atiku has been part and parcel of this Nigeria, i dont see any effect with him rather than satisfying elites.
Him: i didnt want to go straight, i knew you were intelligent, Tinubu has helped a lot of people and grown businesses in Lagos and indirectly Nigeria, he would do more..
Me: brother, i have no issues with Tinubu except his age, muslim candidacy and health condition, been through hell with president by proxy on Buhari and his VP on insecurity is a shady character.
Him: Its presidency, its not marathon..
Me: Thats what we said about Buhari, making excuses with Osibanjo, you know my business predicaments..
Him : Tinubu would correct all that, he would plant people like he did with fashola..
Me Then let the people come out for election and i would vote them..
Him : they cant win election
Me : so wait, i have to vote an aged Tinubu or a corrupt Atiku into power so they can plant good people that would make things work?
Him : its not like that..
Me : Why dont i just vote an unplanted good person to make things work directly..
Him : you are back to this Obi guy again..
Me : You have not given me better points naah..
What they're after is to defend him because of the crumb he has given to them.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Chrises In Apc Camp, Labour Party Cruising To The Top With 2 Million Match / Tinubu’s And Apc’s Supporters / Epie Atissa Young APC Visits Tinubu Coordinator South South Pastor Reuben Wilso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.