Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" (50690 Views)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / El-Rufai Responds To A Tweet Asking Him To Employ Shehu Sani (Screenshots) / El-Rufai Responds To A Tweet Asking Him To Employ Shehu Sani (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Lawlab252: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2022
colestephan86:
very well , you will be so shocked as to the result you will get at the polls. I just hope you won't say they rigged the election

By default, you already assume that I am Obedient. It is no more secret that once anyone says things such as "vote right", "vote wisely", "Credible candidate" and any positive phrase, automatically, you guys conclude that the person must be referring to Peter Obi.

He is that good.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by VERDA: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
kingharzy:

We are worried sir. Really worried.
I'm also worried that you're worried about a threat I'm not aware of. I'm not against Peter Obi and I give zero hugs to Labour Party and it's structures. If it labours without a structure, that's their problem.

#Kwankwaso2023
#NNPP2023
#TheTimeIsNow

Well good thing your worried, as every right thinking Nigerian should, concerning the threat....if someone is not a threat you ignore him, talking about him and throwing insults at everything that person says means you see him as a threat...

I am talking about Peter Obi and the elections, people against him that don't see him as a threat should ignore him then, instead of insulting him, his supporters and his tribe, let everyone vote their choice and may be most cited win.

All most people want is peace and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by kkonyeji(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Akurakambe:
The midget called Elrufai is a sadist and terrorists enabler.
Peter Obi tsunami will hit Kaduna hard.

If there's any state Peter Obi will get 25 to 40% votes in NW, it's Kaduna State.
God punish Elrufai and Tinubu urchins.
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people

God bless you too
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by abeyraj: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
But seriously, I did not see anything wrong in the twit and why he was reported by Obidient members. Are your people not sitting @ home on Monday?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by adekolaelect(m): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Laggafin:
I doubt if this is hell rufai twiiter account.. if it truly is.. den the Eskimo has lost all manner of decency and shouldnt be allowed to occupy any public office ever again.. That tweet looks like that spewed by a toxic illiterate mofo.. reeks of jargons
It pain you .sorry!!!

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by adekolaelect(m): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Akurakambe:
The midget called Elrufai is a sadist and terrorists enabler.
Peter Obi tsunami will hit Kaduna hard.

If there's any state Peter Obi will get 25 to 40% votes in NW, it's Kaduna State.
God punish Elrufai and Tinubu urchins.
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people
God is not with you for be a foolish person .God and his blessings always stay with positivities .

Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by colestephan86: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Lawlab252:

By default, you already assume that I am Obedient. It is no more secret that once anyone says things such as "vote right", "vote wisely", "Credible candidate" and any positive phrase, automatically, you guys conclude that the person must be referring to Peter Obi.

He is that good.
d
Go read your post again
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by StellarThesis: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Obi is yet to explain how sambisa became twice larger than Israel.

They you are just blindly angry and won't ask him important questions and they become zombies and clap for figures they don't understand

As long as it ridiculous abuse the current government

Check dollar rate to naira. That's the figure you would understand. Mum squared
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by Odaveboy(m): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2022
El rufia shouldn't have respond anyways.....but to be honest........2 million?? Lmao ....APC wouldn't see that even in Lagos on a normal day .....END
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga chill . 2023 election is not about obi.its about sending tinubu/buhari APC pluse their brother PDP into oblivion.

Those two guys have distroyed our nation especially Tinubu/buhari APC. LP Is the new Nigerian project and the whole country is in on accord on this.

It's still a remix of all the party put together so don't be deceived man. Obi is PDP, datti PDP and lot more to join
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2022
AJAKAYEUniversa:

Obi was right on this that Sambisa is twice size of Israel.

Did he measure it?

Geography and Google maps and other world record has continued to claim otherwise so if obi don't have fact let him not talk.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2022
realestate99:

Did Obi drop this new banger too?

A chief importer who refuse to turn his state anambra to production and exporting hub want to move Nigeria to producing nation
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2022
obynzo:

Oga PO did nothing wrong abeg

I know love can make someone smell shit as perfume.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Responds To "Two Million Man March For Peter Obi In Kaduna" by kingharzy: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
VERDA:

Well good thing your worried, as every right thinking Nigerian should, concerning the threat....if someone is not a threat you ignore him, talking about him and throwing insults at everything that person says means you see him as a threat...

I am talking about Peter Obi and the elections, people against him that don't see him as a threat should ignore him then, instead of insulting him, his supporters and his tribe, let everyone vote their choice and may be most cited win.

All most people want is peace and prosperity.

Read again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Taught they said this Man was brutal / Maryam Shetty Marries, 10 Months After Losing Ministerial Appointment / Punch Newspaper Mocks Fayose And Wife Over Prediction (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.