Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,518 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

Sell Your Pi Here For Instant Payment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Your Pi Here For Instant Payment (266 Views)

Sell Your Pi Here And Get Paid Instantly / Sell Your Pi Here For Instant Cash / Exchange Your Pi Here For Instant Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Pi Here For Instant Payment by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Hello, sell your Pi here and get paid instantly.
We buy Pi @ N150 to N200 per pi depending on quantity.
Conditions to be eligible to sell pi is as follows:
Must have moved your Pi to Mainet
Must have done KYC
If you meet all of these conditions we can buy your Pi and you get paid instantly.
Kindly contact me via WhatsApp numbers below
Whatsapp only please! I might not be available to take your calls, if you write me on WhatsApp I’ll get in touch ASAP then we can talk on phone if necessary.
Re: Sell Your Pi Here For Instant Payment by Kulhumble(f): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2022
EngEbi:
Hello, sell your Pi here and get paid instantly.
We buy Pi @ N150 to N200 per pi depending on quantity.
Conditions to be eligible to sell pi is as follows:
Must have moved your Pi to Mainet
Must have done KYC
If you meet all of these conditions we can buy your Pi and you get paid instantly.
Kindly contact me via WhatsApp numbers below
Whatsapp only please! I might not be available to take your calls, if you write me on WhatsApp I’ll get in touch ASAP then we can talk on phone if necessary.

SCAM! SCAM!

This guy whose nairaland username is EngEbi and whose name is Ogbodi Ebisine James is a scammer...... Let run away from him.

I sent 400 pi to him and he ran away. Not only that, there are diverse cases where he has defrauded alot of people.

This post is just to let others know that Ogbodi Ebisine James is a scammer and internet FRAUDSTER. He major mainly on internet frauds... He can come in diverse ways... Just be vigilant and watchful.

The below are the scammer's details.

Phone number of scammers (Ogbodi Ebisine James)

Bank details of scammer

Account number of scammer:2403833722
Bank name of scammer: Zenith Bank
Account name: of scammer: Ogbodi Ebisine James

Below are the premium NIN and Photo of SCAMMER. And proof that I sent 400pi to him

This guy is a Criminal.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Must Have Electrified Rail Not Diesel Locamotives. / Understanding Real Estate / Amazon Kdp Course. Get Started With Amazon Kdp Course.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.