Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,670 members, 7,892,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Depressing Issues You Dont Want To Tell Anyone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Depressing Issues You Dont Want To Tell Anyone (557 Views)

Help, My Relationship Is Depressing Me. I Don't Know What To Do. / When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressing Issues You Dont Want To Tell Anyone by slimjohn2k5: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Some of us have gone through a lot. Sometimes feeling betrayed after confiding in someone.
Also, it is depressing you. If you have gone through this, how did you cope with it.

I am feeling betrayed, used, depressed and cannot spill details right now. What do I do? I have gone through a long list of those I know and no one to discuss it with. If you are a counsellor I dont want you to know me but I want to talk to someone that do not knw me and I dont know if I will feel better.

Please do not call me just to hear my story but because you want to help. Please is not a financial issue.
Re: Depressing Issues You Dont Want To Tell Anyone by Mindlog: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Some of us have gone through a lot. Sometimes feeling betrayed after confiding in someone.
Also, it is depressing you. If you have gone through this, how did you cope with it.

I am feeling betrayed, used, depressed and cannot spill details right now. What do I do? I have gone through a long list of those I know and no one to discuss it with. If you are a counsellor I dont want you to know me but I want to talk to someone that do not knw me and I dont know if I will feel better.

Please do not call me just to hear my story but because you want to help. Please is not a financial issue.

For wanting to be anonymous, E-therapy is your best bet where you get to have your sessions via emails, text chats and calls while still remaining anonymous and there are apps that offers that, search and sign up with those that offers free trial sessions without having to input your card details.

1 Like

Re: Depressing Issues You Dont Want To Tell Anyone by Channah1(f): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2022
Leave it to God. Holding on to it won't solve it either, so it's better to let go and free yourself from that bondage.

A lot of people are going through a lot but are masking it with smiles or by coming up here to Cruise along and catch some fun. No one has it going for them 100%. So you're not alone..
Re: Depressing Issues You Dont Want To Tell Anyone by slimjohn2k5: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2022
Channah1:
Leave it to God. Holding on to it won't solve it either, so it's better to let go and free yourself from that bondage.

A lot of people are going through a lot but are masking it with smiles or by coming up here to Cruise along and catch some fun. No one has it going for them 100%. So you're not alone..

Thanks but this is not going away
Re: Depressing Issues You Dont Want To Tell Anyone by Channah1(f): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

Thanks but this is not going away

Because you're holding onto it. Except it's a health issue which I still believe can be placed at the feet of God since you obviously can't get rid of it by yourself.

If I tell you what I'm going through but even in it people envy me thinking I'm there because of the way I carry myself and with my white powder on my face, girls and guys be thinking who's this oyinbo and where's she coming from. All na masking with a cheerful countenance.

A random elderly woman recently walked up to me and said, aunty as you fine reach, you're not supposed to still be buying this kind of thing. You don't wanna know what I was buying. I smiled within me and said mama, you no go understand. Na life happen but we gats be content until God smiles on us.

So, what is that thing? Leave it for God to take care.
Re: Depressing Issues You Dont Want To Tell Anyone by slimjohn2k5: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2022
Channah1:

Because you're holding onto it. Except it's a health issue which I still believe can be placed at the feet of God since you obviously can't get rid of it by yourself.

If I tell you what I'm going through but even in it people envy me thinking I'm there because of the way I carry myself and with my white powder on my face, girls and guys be thinking who's this oyinbo and where's she coming from. All na masking with a cheerful countenance.

A random elderly woman recently walked up to me and said, aunty as you fine reach, you're not supposed to still be buying this kind of thing. You don't wanna know what I was buying. I smiled within me and said mama, you no go understand. Na life happen but we gats be content until God smiles on us.

So, what is that thing? Leave it for God to take care.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depressing Issues You Dont Want To Tell Anyone by DiligentM: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Mindlog:

For wanting to be anonymous, E-therapy is your best bet where you get to have your sessions via emails, text chats and calls while still remaining anonymous and there are apps that offers that, search and sign up with those that offers free trial sessions without having to input your card details.

Your posts are always insightful and straight to the point. Kudos!
Re: Depressing Issues You Dont Want To Tell Anyone by Mindlog: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
DiligentM:

Your posts are always insightful and straight to the point. Kudos!

Winks. wink

Though back then during my undergrad days, our E-therapy lecturer did tell us that E-therapy is the future of counselling, when more people will be more comfortable with being anonymous when sharing what weighs them instead of the traditional face-to-face therapy sessions.....we were like "wetin this Doctor dey talk" but Covid brought it to the fore! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Depressing Issues You Dont Want To Tell Anyone by Kobojunkiee: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

Why not do what others here do on a regular basis? Create a different account and use that to post your story, obtain feedback on the issue and respond appropriately, when you feel the issue has been resolved, you can then delete the account and get back to using your regular account. undecided

Or you could engage the help of a professional therapist as some have already suggested and go from there. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can Another Man Buy Valentine Gifts For Your Wife? / 5 Lifestyle Habits of Abundant People / Four Stages Of Elimination In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.