Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

True Life Story: My Wife Is Pregnant With Another Man's Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story: My Wife Is Pregnant With Another Man's Baby (457 Views)

I Almost Got Trapped With Another Man's Baby... / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. / Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: My Wife Is Pregnant With Another Man's Baby by LoveEtRomance6: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2022
I am a simple man, I do not believe in divorce but right now, my wife of eight years is pushing me to the brink of divorce. I met my wife twelve years ago. She was a JAMB student who came for tutorials in my centre. I am a Physics teacher. She was one of the brightest in my class but I noticed she stopped coming after a while. I became worried and asked her class mates to look for her for me..
When they told her I was looking her, she came and told me why she stopped coming to the tutorials. She did not have money for the lessons. So, I told her I would pay for her. That is how I became close to her, she is brilliant. She wanted to do medical engineering. I helped her get into U.I, she scored 320 in her JAMB. While in U.I, I also helped her get a scholarship that saw her through her six years in school.
Her parents were very grateful. I told them I wanted to marry her and they said no problem. That we can marry after she graduates. I am a widow, my wife died 2 years after we got married and I have been single since. The age gap between me and this lady is eleven years. But I look young. And my wife never complained about my age because we are like best friends. I give her freedom to be herself. She is 30 years now, I am 41. But our problems started after her NYSC. We had gotten married soon as she graduated. She graduated with a first class.
However, during her youth service, she started disturbing me, that she wants to study abroad. That everyone is saying she needs to go abroad to study so she can get paid well for her course of study. I told her I don’t have the money and besides, if she travels abroad, what will happen to our marriage. I am not getting younger, I want to start having children. I have waited long enough for her to finish school.

Then she agreed that she will have our two children and then process her travel abroad. That is how she had our two children under 3 years. Last year, I had to borrow money for her to travel abroad.
Continue Reading...
https://fawndaleoaksrv.com/true-life-story-my-wife-is-pregnant-with-another-mans-baby/

(1) (Reply)

Towards The End Of Your Sex Game, Do This... / Lady Almost Got Blind Doing Botched Microblading Procedure (video) / She's Got Talent For Sweet Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.