Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,338 members, 7,971,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:57 AM

44444 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 44444 (9053 Views)

UK's Most Wanted Drug Suspect Arrested In Lagos / The Nigerian Who Stole 350 Ids To Claim £1.3m Benefits / Drug Trafficking Juju: Drugs They Ingested Refused To Leave Their System. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 44444 by Anvaller: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2011
Too bad for the guy. But put tribalism issue aside, the reality remains that Ibo guys are significantly more aggressive at doing anything to get rich than any other tribe in Nigeria. From my assessment, I know that Yorubas also attempt crimes but they tend to consider safety very well while Ibo dudes don't. Only if I could tell them to just slow down please.

A Yoruba dude would not mind "a remote control crime" where he can stay at a point and control money off an account at a distance or any other means that I dont know as long as it is a completely anonymous move. Such crime often requires patience cos it takes time, and also intelligence. I am not saying that it is right in anyway but this shows that h knows that his action his criminal and would prefer to keep it safe and secret knowing that if he got caught, it means shame to himself, his family and his country as a whole. I wonder if Ibo dudes really care about all that.

Of course the Ibo dudes are also equally intelligent but they lack a fundamental thing, PATIENCE and it is driven by extreme believe in the power of money, they cant just wait. I am not saying it is only Ibo that commits crime but the Ibos are very less reasonable at how they commit their crimes. [b]They go as far as daring crime in the face, "hard ware" which is always senseless and a lose lose. [/b]Now the guy is dead and have also spoilt further the image of Nigeria. They never think of the consequences of their action if it fails, rather they prefer to think about the sweetness of victory if it works, an attitude that would not make me pity the guy that lost his life on his deadly voyage to India. He dared death and he was consumed.
Re: 44444 by Patsey: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
Dump his corpse into a latrine where he truly belongs. These Igbos and ther drug-pushing lifestyle
Re: 44444 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2011
this poor boy definitely knew death WAS an option as he was traveling from Doha to KUALA LUMPUR aka MALAYSIA aka DEATH PENALTY FOR CONVICTED DRUG DEALERS.

also, the sad fact is that many fools are going into drug courier biz because some very few have succeeded in the past.

as for whoever talked about the Range Rover, sadly the drug barons are the ones making all the money. these poor boys make $10K top (and i am being very generous about that figure)

why would anyone want to feel sorry for someone who was gladly selling DEATH all around the world?! how ironic that the death he was trying to sell, got hold of him. . . . . . . . . . . .  LIVED BY THE GUN; DIED BY THE GUN!!!!!
Re: 44444 by jalay(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2011
@atasteve, there is dignity in labour,pls let us forget about tribalism,the bible tells me that the struggle of man under the sun is vanity,let us be patient in life,we shall all be what God has destined us to be
Re: 44444 by ds700(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
Anvaller:

Too bad for the guy. But put tribalism issue aside, the reality remains that Ibo guys are significantly more aggressive at doing anything to get rich than any other tribe in Nigeria. From my assessment, I know that Yorubas also attempt crimes but they tend to consider safety very well while Ibo dudes don't. Only if I could tell them to just slow down please.

A Yoruba dude would not mind "a remote control crime" where he can stay at a point and control money off an account at a distance or any other means that I dont know as long as it is a completely anonymous move. Such crime often requires patience cos it takes time, and also intelligence. I am not saying that it is right in anyway but this shows that h knows that his action his criminal and would prefer to keep it safe and secret knowing that if he got caught, it means shame to himself, his family and his country as a whole. I wonder if Ibo dudes really care about all that.

Of course the Ibo dudes are also equally intelligent but they lack a fundamental thing, PATIENCE and it is driven by extreme believe in the power of money, they cant just wait. I am not saying it is only Ibo that commits crime but the Ibos are very less reasonable at how they commit their crimes. [b]They go as far as daring crime in the face, "hard ware" which is always senseless and a lose lose. [/b]Now the guy is dead and have also spoilt further the image of Nigeria. They never think of the consequences of their action if it fails, rather they prefer to think about the sweetness of victory if it works, an attitude that would not make me pity the guy that lost his life on his deadly voyage to India. He dared death and he was consumed.

Well said, but the thing is that Igbos are very mean when it comes to anything they finds themselves involved in. They tend to go extra mile when executing whatsoever they are venturing into (in extension crime)

I want to be very plain and also to avoid totally tribalism in my opinion.

Because the Igbos have the largest number of their people across the wherever they are expected to produce also the highest number of good and bad ambassadors of this great nation (of which they have so far done.)

No thanks to the negative side of the fame anyway.
Re: 44444 by okpurukata(f): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
Oloko Nla:

@ Deadie, yea, I intend to, with the guts and intestines of the next slowpoke ibo-man who happens to be you, M'focker,f'ckin* ebeano asswipe!

Has the yoruba elders answered Al Mustapha yet? See who is calling Ibos names. Backbitting, backstabbing, fearful, untrustworthy, tribalist.
You should still be ashamed after Mustapha's bombshell.
Re: 44444 by delpee(f): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
For all we know, the guy may have been a wannabe who fell mugu to a smart baron who would have assured him of a smooth ride. That doesnt cancel out the aspect of greed on his part tho. What a pity,RIP.
Re: 44444 by LogicPower(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2011
Eghost247: "enough with the tribalism igbo yoruba hausa the world knows him as nigerian"

Yes, but the true of the matter is that many security and other officials of foreign governments
are increasingly becoming aware of the fact that certain crimes are more typically committed by Nigerians
from certain regions; just as they know it is more likely to expect another Abdul-Mutallab from
the Northern part of Nigeria, they are also aware that it is more likely to catch a drug trafficker and
a 419er from the Southern part of the country.
Re: 44444 by cupid4ig(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2011
thunder fire anybody way dey call igbos igbos. without us in this country u people will not eat. useless people. thats why nigeria will never move forword cos of una stupid tralbalisim. yes he pushed drugs to make money  but yoruba and housa steals our national money and thats why nigeria is not developing.  foolish people
Re: 44444 by MeandSum: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2011
M M M:

R
I
P
guy,
u re a great husler. angry

Which peace? I take it you'll be feeding his family now " you are a great husler" my yansh. what is so great about selling drugs? jokes like you bring bad name to nigeria
Re: 44444 by LaconicINC: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
Dear Lord! 26 years!! Wots a young man like dat looking for? He no fit do legitimate hustle?Anyway thats a first class ticket to hell.Am sure his flight has landed,the devil is going to have a good laugh at him.Chika,why
Re: 44444 by MeandSum: 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo ibo

Actually, it has nothing to do with him been Igbo. He is a Nigerian.

I hope he suffered with every breath he took till the last one! It is because of people like him a lot of Nigerians suffer unwarranted harassment all over the world.

No sympathy for him at all.

I came back from a trip last week. I was lucky this time I only had to take off my shoes and remove my belt. They didn't even check my hand-wrap! I felt so lucky I thought I should buy a lottery ticket smiley
Re: 44444 by lagcity(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2011
if this criminal was a yoruba, ibo ppl would have gone crazy on this thread. you see how they are all hiding now. anyway, this is a lesson to all. yoruba, igbo, ijaw, hausa and others need to quit this pettiness that's so unproductive.
Re: 44444 by tunnytox(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2011
Anvaller:

Hmm your analysis is kinda true but all the same we must as all Nigerians eschew ethnic bigotry to move our country forward. There are good and bad people in every race and tribe.
Re: 44444 by Nija4Life(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2011
Again, another thread that has being bitten by the nairaland bug of name calling and tribal insults. Sometimes I wonder if some people on here deliberately make tribal comments to provoke a reaction or is it really the way we are? I also wonder why some of us tend to be judgemental in our comments. OK the guy did something he shouldn't do but we need to begin to understand the reason why anyone would want to embark on a journey that is littered with risk every step of the way for money. The same people condemning this guy would be more than happy to give him a chieftaincy title or give him a meaningless award by one meaningless organisation had he succeeded.

Seriously, Nigeria has got to develop, we really don't have a choice. If we fail to do so then I'm afraid we may end up with more armies of young people that are disillusioned, unemployed and with a brain that only know drug peddling and scamming. When those doors finally closes like they are looking to do then they may resort to violence and killings like we are currently witnessing
Re: 44444 by aloyemeka2: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
Anvaller:

So all the Yoruba drug dealers who continuously make headlines are PATIENT in your opinion?. Crime is crime bro and it cuts across ethnic lines. Back in the 90's,  drug deal and local 419 were controlled by  Yorubas,  Igbos were into international  419 while Hausas were into government looting. Today, 90% of advance fee fraud cases are perpetrated by Yorubas and drug deals are equally shared while the Hausas maintained their pace in looting. Go to crime section and check how them by tribes and let us know who thinks deeply before he/she commits a crime.

So, stop trying to align crime to any particular ethnic group in Nigeria. It is a worldwide epidemic. What I can say tho is that NIGERIAN MEN tend to commit more crimes than NIGERIAN WOMEN. So, if we need to apply your theory, it will be "women tend to think deeply about the consequences of any crime than men" and even at that, there are many cases that will flaw the theory.
Re: 44444 by tunnytox(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
aloy-emeka:

So all the Yoruba drug dealers who continuously make headlines are PATIENT in your opinion?. Crime is crime bro and it cuts across ethnic lines. Back in the 90's,  drug deal and local 419 were controlled by  Yorubas,  Igbos were into international  419 while Hausas were into government looting. Today, 90% of advance fee fraud cases are perpetrated by Yorubas and drug deals are equally shared while the Hausas maintained their pace in looting. Go to crime section and check how them by tribes and let us know who thinks deeply before he/she commits a crime.

So, stop trying to align crime to any particular ethnic group in Nigeria. It is a worldwide epidemic. What I can say tho is that NIGERIAN MEN tend to commit more crimes than NIGERIAN WOMEN. So, if we need to apply your theory, it will be "women tend to think deeply about the consequences of any crime than men" and even at that, there are many cases that will flaw the theory.

I expect you to be more intelligent, please tell me where do you get the 90% from? and who says only Hausa do the looting? is Ibori an Hausa man? looting is being actively commited by every tribe in Nigeria today including in your own very local government in your backyard.
Re: 44444 by aloyemeka2: 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2011
tunnytox:

I expect you to be more intelligent, please tell me where do you get the 90% from? and who says only Hausa do the looting? is Ibori an Hausa man? looting is being actively commited by every tribe in Nigeria today including in your own very local government in your backyard.

Going by NL reports besides, because many Hausas perpetrate govt looting in Nigeria, it doesn't mean their are no Igbos, Yorubas, Ijaws and co who loot from the govt coffers. Wonder why your ears are raised now but when Anvaller wrote the jargon up there you assimilated it with pride.
Re: 44444 by dayokanu(m): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2011
Na wa oo
Re: 44444 by t12tosin: 12:50am On Aug 06, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
[/quote]
Majority of nigerians travelling abroad have no marketable skills.
As a result, they indulge in all these shameful acts and get into trouble.

Drug pushing (igbos) , bank scammers (yoroobas).

Nigeria (especially nigerians at home about to travel) has little or nothing to offer the world.

maybe the tsunami and hurricane hitting productive 1st world countries should carry nigeria away.
useless monkeys.

Your father is a Monkey, Your mother is a Monkey and your future generations shall be monkeys,  You swine, You bastard, You fagg*t.

Make Thunder strike you and everyone that is related to you in this world because you need to be extinct.  Everyone that goes out in your household shall not return but will be consumed by the streets.

WHew, that felt good[quote]

I can't stop laughing, someone pls rescue me!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: 44444 by LogicPower(m): 1:22am On Aug 06, 2011
Aloy-emeka: "Back in the 90's,  drug deal and local 419 were controlled by  Yorubas,  Igbos were into international  419 while Hausas were into government looting. Today, 90% of advance fee fraud cases are perpetrated by Yorubas and drug deals are equally shared while the Hausas maintained their pace in looting"

I do not know how you came to these percentages. But what any reasonable and unbiased person would easily find inaccurate in your assertions is the way you made looting of public funds appear as if it is simply specific to the Hausas. What about the Iboris, the Alamieyeseighas, The Aninis, the Tafa Baloguns, Bankoles, OBJs, the Adny Ubas, and many other non-Hausa public servants and politicians?

I think looting of public funds in Nigeria, at all levels of government, cuts across ethnic, religious and regional boundaries.

On the topic at hand, it would be difficult IMO to determine either way who are more into the drugs business and 419 between the Yorubas and the Igbos. Your percentages could only be convincing if you can show that either you or someone else has carried out a research into the issue.
Re: 44444 by uyiscott: 2:49am On Aug 06, 2011
greediness,bad government equal to dis
Re: 44444 by aloyemeka2: 3:21am On Aug 06, 2011
LogicPower:

Aloy-emeka: "Back in the 90's,  drug deal and local 419 were controlled by  Yorubas,  Igbos were into international  419 while Hausas were into government looting. Today, 90% of advance fee fraud cases are perpetrated by Yorubas and drug deals are equally shared while the Hausas maintained their pace in looting"

I do not know how you came to these percentages. But what any reasonable and unbiased person would easily find inaccurate in your assertions is the way you made looting of public funds appear as if it is simply specific to the Hausas. What about the Iboris, the Alamieyeseighas, The Aninis, the Tafa Baloguns, Bankoles, OBJs, the Adny Ubas, and many other non-Hausa public servants and politicians?

I think looting of public funds in Nigeria, at all levels of government, cuts across ethnic, religious and regional boundaries.

On the topic at hand, it would be difficult IMO to determine either way who are more into the drugs business and 419 between the Yorubas and the Igbos. Your percentages could only be convincing if you can show that either you or someone else has carried out a research into the issue.

While I agree with some of your posts; lets not make the mistake of lumping people together. Which money did ObJ steal?. If he stole money, he would have been living large like his friend Theo Danjuma, rather he is still farming tediously to put food on the table. Obasanjo may not be the best of the saints but I find it very difficult to believe that he stole money from the Nigerian govt.
Re: 44444 by osa332003(m): 3:36am On Aug 06, 2011
may his soul R.I.P, no mater what happened ,he was our brother,ibo,yoruba,hausa,edo .the situation in nigeria made him who he became,but as a man ,no mater what, u will answer to ur actions,if he had passed through,and the malaysian authourities caught up with with him,u know the answer DEATH SENTANCE,check out our brothers and sister who travel all through the desert before the war in in tripoli to cross through ,f u listen to the stories u will weep,a guy i use to know during one of such crossing,lost his brother,son,wife,the wife was pregnant and eventually he also died during the crossing some one phoned to alert the parents but no one came down face to face to tell the story to the parents so that u will not be found guilty of the crime,the guy was from benin city so am i,so lets stop tribalism and try to address the problems,our urge to get richer is one of the factors ,i live abroad ,some weeks ago an ibo boy tried to introduce me into the business without my knowledge,i was to meet some one at aba,becos i wanted to buy something and the guy was to give me a good price and the guy here who introduced me to the person was to buy the goods from me ,that was the bargain i bleeped him up,when he realised that i could hand him over to the police he ballied out,but i dont regard the ibos as bad people any tribe or person could have done this,PLS HELP US OH LORD
Re: 44444 by THEAMAKA(f): 5:13am On Aug 06, 2011
Nigerians are effing dumb. is it every time an American is caught with drugs it makes headlines? why do Nigerians like to over-air their own dirty laundry? quite annoying.
Re: 44444 by Yeske2(m): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2011
aloy-emeka:

While I agree with some of your posts; lets not make the mistake of lumping people together. Which money did ObJ steal?. If he stole money, he would have been living large like his friend Theo Danjuma, rather he is still farming tediously to put food on the table. Obasanjo may not be the best of the saints but I find it very difficult to believe that he stole money from the Nigerian govt.
I think you are OBJ or you don't live in Naija or you are a direct beneficiary of OBJ for posting that. Abeg don't derail this thread
Re: 44444 by Sike(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2011
Good Riddance!
Re: 44444 by juman(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2011
Unfortunate.

Government should be more determine to deliver their promises.
Re: 44444 by phreakabit(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2011
[size=18pt]NIGERIANS. Oh how sad. Is this what Nigeria has become?! Do Nigerians have to do this things?![/size]
Re: 44444 by Sholaf(f): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2011
A very sad loss to his family. I hope desperate youths will learn from this.
R I P.
Re: 44444 by chino11(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2011
Anvaller:

Answer this question, why did yoorobah leaders collect bride to hand over their own to the ordinary almajiri to be slaughtered grin
Re: 44444 by Wumine(f): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2011
Please enough of this tribal bullshit! It is the person not the tribe, a former course mate of mine (yoruba guy) died in a similar way; he ingested cocaine, smuggling it from an European country to another and had a delay in flight, by the time he boarded and was halfway through the journey, he died.
Cause of Death: Cocaine ingestion that busted in his stomach because it had a time limit
Tribe: Yoruba
Family background: Above average
All in the quest for money! There are better 'legal' ways to hustle plsssss!
May God give his family Łђё fortitude to bear the loss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slawomirr Scammed Me / BREAKING: Arm Robbery At Fagba - Olaniyi Broad Daylight. Help !!! / Female Student Bathed With Acid. Pure wickedness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.