Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,237 members, 7,934,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:47 PM

Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) (2906 Views)

Isn't She Sexy? (image Included) / What's The Worst Thing Your Lover Did To You After A Breakup? / What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by paul100(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
I saw this in a relationship group on Facebook.I said let me share it here.Like WTF is this?? A man with two balls is draining himself for a woman that have obviously not added a damn value to his life.
The bitch have cheated on him even with females not once,not twice but the SIMP brain has been destroyed.The dude is here forgiving her up and down.I would be surprised if he tells her he will marry her and keep the child as his own.SOME females are demonic and useless.

Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by Kronikuz: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
Let him carry his cross. No advice for simps this year. Let them wait after election

11 Likes

Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by Osashalom: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2022
This kind of simping can't be cured. I pity his parents

6 Likes

Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
No advice for him, this one don finish, na him mama I dey pity
Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by Mostcaring: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
How do you guys even forgive a cheating partner, like how � � �
Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by nooboody: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
one word. MUMU!!!

GOOGLE VOICE NUMBERS FOREIGN WHATSAPP NUMBERS WHATSAPP SPY APP

AVAILABLE AT CHEAP PRICES. O9O5O .775.9O3.
Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by loosecanon50(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
They wasted the "Man" attribute on this one
Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by Rexymania(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Is hse the only girl in the world?
Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by Kronikuz: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
ganiuofficial:
and there will only be advice if a better candidate win
for sure na
Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by Sacrosanct12(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
ganiuofficial:
and there will only be advice if a better candidate win
learn to structure your writing better. It definitely will be good if written this way "advice will only be given if the masses vote wisely"

2 Likes

Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by A4alpha: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Broda save her for the very last time but warn her sternly never to try it again.. forgive her she has learnt her lesson.
Rip already
Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by mespusinglez(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2022
WHICH ADVICE YOU WANT NOW?
Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by imagrg(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
He should advise the lady not to abort the pregnancy and nurse another man's baby while the other man keeps yanshing her for him.
Methinks his gbola nor dey reach bottom.
Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by nazicartel(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Most of this people doesn't have PVC. As you're foolish now. Please don't vote for any of these old men contesting. Because it's people like you that will vote for them... But my advise for you is that you should plead with her not to abort it. You might be impotent because you're sounding like one. Just help her and take care of the pregnancy. If she insist on removing it. Then cry and drink poison and die. It's better for you to die than for the girl to remove the pregnancy.
Re: Being A SIMP Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Man(image Included) by Gadafii: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2022
He has earned his premium tears diligently

Op if you know that person I. Facebook, direct him to nairaland let him read ubunja threads for cleansing

And for the rest of you weak mean here that are like this bro, continue, since you don’t want to learn from other peoples mistake, your own experience will teach you in a very hard way

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Lady Picks Boyfriend’s Call While Pleasuring Another Man / Have You Ever Nutted In Your Partner’s Mouth During BJ? / What Do We Call This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.