Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,007 members, 7,980,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Best Way To Build Your Business Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Way To Build Your Business Online (204 Views)

How To Register Your Business Online With The Cac (do-it-yourself Guide ) / Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence / What's The Best Way You Ever Dealt With A Debtor Who Refused To Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Build Your Business Online by manuelalexis(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Well, I've never really thought about me venturing into any line of trade because I always felt I'll go to school graduate, get a lucrative job and start leaving off that. but we all know things don't always go the way we want.
fast-forward I was done with school and all but didn't really do much afterward I tried online investment platforms which eventually turned out bad and I lost the money I don't have and went back to square one, I tried different things but one thing I never thought of or had an idea about was online business and how profitable I could be until one faithful day I was going through my Instagram and I came across a post from Gotahia.com on how to start up an online business with a very low capital it was very interesting and worth it, I went on the site and I came through other articles which further motivated me to dig deeper it, I got registered and onboarded as a reseller so I decided I was going to deal on Men's fashion now another hurdle was right in front of me which was how to get to the suppliers of the goods? Gotahia.com gave me the answers to all my questions because with gotahia I need not go to the market to look for the suppliers of these goods, they are right there already on Gotahia, suppliers of Men's wear and shoes from the biggest markets in Lagos state - Lagos island, Trade fair, etc. and the prices I got was so good I was so happy because now I have been saved from the stress and time I'd spend going to the market which I am not guaranteed even find then, so I connected to the supplier on gotahia and we got talking I got the pictures and prices of the goods I wanted, posted on my socials and people were showing interest I quickly made my first sale and got a huge profit from it which motivated me to even go harder gradually I was completing more sales and that was how my life changed I've completed more sale than I can remember and made much more money than I could imagine.

looking back I was the boy who was clueless about business and how it works but now I'm more grounded and living my best life off it, you also can start up your journey with this one click www.gotahia.com/reseller and thank me later
Re: The Best Way To Build Your Business Online by manuelalexis(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
it is another weekend, how much profit have you made this week, you can start up your own online business with as low as 10k that's crazy right.........

Gotahia will link you to the best importers, and wholesalers with reasonable prices in the various markets you can deal with and start making huge profits from.

just visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to begin your journey and thank me later.
Re: The Best Way To Build Your Business Online by incometrader(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
i joined Gotahia too... how did you choose the suppliers that you connected to?

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Build Your Business Online by manuelalexis(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
It was quite easy to connect to the best suppliers for your line of business, let's say i sell men's shoe, Gotahia.com has that search feature that enables me find suppliers that suits me properly i just need to do is search for "Men's shoes" and a streamline of top suppliers of that category pops up and i get to select whichever i want.

Visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to experience the new leash to life
Re: The Best Way To Build Your Business Online by manuelalexis(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gotahia makes everything easy for you as an online seller, you need not do much just join the seller's community to start getting the best out of your business

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Based Global Leaders Jamie Pajoel And Dr Linda Iheme Hosted H/E Peter O / ➜ ➜ ➜ EXCLUSIVE & FREE ➜ ➜ ➜19-20-21-22nd August ➜ Tips & Prediction / 358 Mesh Security Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.