Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,555 members, 7,888,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

4 Secrets To Overcoming Stomach Ulcers That No Doctor Will Dare Tell You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Secrets To Overcoming Stomach Ulcers That No Doctor Will Dare Tell You (642 Views)

Prof Zulum Met No Doctor On Duty During An Unscheduled Hospital Visit / What Your Doctor Will Not Tell You About Diabetes. / What Your Doctor Will Never Tell You About This Nuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Secrets To Overcoming Stomach Ulcers That No Doctor Will Dare Tell You by Bintdawud(f): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
Bust the myth, stomach ulcers certainly have a complete cure!!!

After a long hard day at work, you shouldn't allow stomach Ulcers steal the joy of a beautiful night sleep from you especially when you very much deserve the rest. If desire Ulcer pain free and memorable nights then this 4 Secrets is definitely for You

1. Constant and continuous use of painkillers exposes you to stomach ulcers

2. Already an Ulcer patient? Then continuous use of painkillers will only worsen your existing ulcer with time

3. Living on painkillers after successfully treating your stomach ulcer will surely result in a relapse

4. Using painkillers alongside Ulcer medications will render the medication ineffective

*Painkillers offer short term relief albeit long term side effects, avoid them as much as you can

NOW THERE ARE TWO MAJOR CAUSES OF STOMACH ULCER according to Medical research:

1. Infection by a bacterium called Helicobacter Pylori.

2. Chronic use of NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) commonly known as PAINKILLERS examples of which include ibuprofen, diclofenac, felvin etc

CAN ULCER BE TREATED PERMANENTLY?

Ofcourse Yes!

Ulcers are generally treated using drug or herbal combinations.The most widely adopted ones include:

1. Antibiotics that kill off H. pylori bacteria.

2. Drugs that temporarily reduce the production of stomach acid to allow for healing of the ulcer and the regeneration of the damaged mucus lining over the stomach wall.

While for ulcers caused by chronic use of NSAIDs, things usually return to normal after the discontinuation of the offending drug.

CAN ULCERS RECUR AFTER TREATMENT?

Stomach ulcer sometimes do recur after treatment, usually due to inadequate treatment or re-exposure to causative factors such as the 4 Secrets listed above. Hence to enjoy an Ulcer Free Life, one need to not just adequately treat an Ulcer but also stay away from it predisposing factors.

Let me know if you found this helpful. For more beneficial stomach ulcer tips and should you ever be in need of a super effective permanent ulcer cure with amazing offers and benefits, connect with me on WhatsApp; 08108701168

Remember, Being Wealthy entails staying Healthy

(1) (Reply)

I've Missed My Period By 7 Weeks Yet I'm Not Pregnant / 5k For Anybody That Can Correctly Interpret This Result For Me / Help, I’m An Hiv Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.