Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,878 members, 7,931,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) (31400 Views)

CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Stole A Phone In An Office (Pix, Video) / Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) / How Sidechick 'Killed' Married Man, Stole Benz Jeep In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by ekenetheorg(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
AdaAwka1:
Since he is carrying a gun, then its armed robbery.
Exactly my mind because if you catch him, he might shoot you

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Nobleman80: 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
[quote author=NwekeUG post=115733969][/quote] It seems this particular security man was nutured by Nigerian politician
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by ufotunang: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
A result of bad economy... hunger, poverty hardship, inflation....
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Billygee2u: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
megamank:
He couldn't resist the urge to steal...
Many days for the thief but one day his sins shall find him out...

Just imagine.. A security man with Guns is now the thief...
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Burgerlomo: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Gbewiri in uniform
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by HardBishop(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
Criminals parading as security operatives.

Nigeria and West Africa's problem goes beyond ordinary, it has something to do with the black skin angry

Tell me why can't we have one black nation that is a world superpower or at least a fully developed nation, from the ones in Africa to those in North and South America, they are all nodowell nations and you want me to believe all is well with the black race?

Even in India, the region that have the highest population of black Indians is the least developed and seriously ravaged with insecurity, rape, etc, same with South Africa, and even Chicago in The US.

Black people need to sit back and ask themselves self evaluating quedtions and look for sincere ways to change their backward status in the comity of nations cry

I support ur suggestions, is something to do about the black skin. Are we cursed?
A typical black or dark skinned man don't value human life. Tell me one nation that head in science and technology that is in Africa? We have everything but na laziness dey kill us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by HardBishop(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
Criminals parading as security operatives.

Nigeria and West Africa's problem goes beyond ordinary, it has something to do with the black skin angry

Tell me why can't we have one black nation that is a world superpower or at least a fully developed nation, from the ones in Africa to those in North and South America, they are all nodowell nations and you want me to believe all is well with the black race?

Even in India, the region that have the highest population of black Indians is the least developed and seriously ravaged with insecurity, rape, etc, same with South Africa, and even Chicago in The US.

Black people need to sit back and ask themselves self evaluating quedtions and look for sincere ways to change their backward status in the comity of nations cry

I am just marvelled at the mongoloids i.e the Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Singaporean e.t.c have gone ahead in science even competing with the west. Here we are we think of what to eat, have a job, kill people dreams and destiny marry, have sex, born many kids still starving and just die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Qwi1: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
Really
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Promiseisaac(m): 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
That’s how armed robbing the start
E get gun already
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by MarketDispatch: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Darontilly07:
Just imagine man expected to protect goods

The security man is probably not being paid a living wage to be able to afford basic things of life and has resorted to pilfering. This attitude is dangerous to his employers because he is in possession of a gun.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by dfrost: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
olatade:
Las las. Everybody na thief. Na opportunity never no set for some

Baba no be everybody be thief.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by SALLAM2022: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2022
This one don loose him job now undecided . Ole jatijati
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by linearity: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
A classic depiction of Nigeria Politicians..

We employ them to secure the Country & Economy, they reached into the Country's purse and help themselves to their satisfaction and walk away......on second thought, during the Election they return back to us, giving us N2k from the same money they stole or half bag of rice or something else, he sings their praises and votes them back into the office to repeat the same cycle again and again.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Now some people will still condemn his employer if sacked. Like the policeman that was dismissed but Nigerians still condemned the authority for dismissing him from the service. You can't satisfy some people.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by persius555(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
The CCTV surveillance system is something every home and office in Nigeria should have as a must.

We install these security surveillance system. Follow the following thread to see our numerous installation.

https://www.nairaland.com/4298078/cctv-installation-lagos-abuja-port

You need to view your surveillance cameras from any where in the world? No problems. Just give us a call or WhatsApp 08166894416
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Babalola0920: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Na poverty cause am I swear people are hungry we're now shouting why people are stealing
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Beware of this scammer
Xbbah7:
Get you littt
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by invincible007(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Civil Defense fa, with G3
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by ridbell01(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
Security man thats it collecting 12k salary and you expect him not to steal
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by gospelpraiz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Babalola0920:
Na poverty cause am I swear people are hungry we're now shouting why people are stealing
I appreciate your opinion sha but Stealing shouldn't be an option this same person might be doing big if the opportunity comes his way, he can never be contented...

Will advice business owners to visit top-notch service will place their property on highest satisfaction and security consciousness.

Click up:
https://www.nairaland.com/6714727/electrical-conduit-fittings-cctv-videodoorbell

Your CCTV is not sleeping, your Offices, supermarket, schools, residential home and private sectors, see everything on your mobile phone
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Biletaste(m): 1:34am On Aug 16, 2022
A clear case of witchcraft. How security man no go know say security camera dey
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Longman8: 7:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Ah! ah!! Yoruba people will say "EGBAMI ME OO" Security don secure the bag. Hahaha wahala dey dis country oo.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Criminals first apply desperately for police or security jobs because it’s the perfect cover and gives them access to weapons.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Babalola0920: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2022
gospelpraiz:

I appreciate your opinion sha but Stealing shouldn't be an option this same person might be doing big if the opportunity comes his way, he can never be contented...

Will advice business owners to visit top-notch service will place their property on highest satisfaction and security consciousness.

Click up:
https://www.nairaland.com/6714727/electrical-conduit-fittings-cctv-videodoorbell

Your CCTV is not sleeping, your Offices, supermarket, schools, residential home and private sectors, see everything on your mobile phone

Easy said that done my BROTHER

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2022
And to think he had a gun with him. If the owner had caught him in the act,he could have shot her dead to cover his nefarious act.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by isahsalee: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2022
Very kind thief, he got some conscience he returned some to the owner.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by judedwriter(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2022
So unfortunate that someone entrusted with safety would break protocol because of hunger..

Meanwhile do you know that everything we do in this life, there is a divine cctv camera watching us?

We all are accountable to God for all our actions.
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2022
I wonder why people dey carry something wia no belong to them...

I always wondered
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by chrixtoimoh: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2022
This one no be thiefooo na armed robber!
Re: CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) by PharmacyStore: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is funny, we don't even know who to trust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesser Hajj: NDLEA Arrests Saudi-bound Widower, Divorcee At Lagos Airport / Ghanaian Bar Owner Cleaning Glasses With Her Saliva Caught On Camera (Video) / 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.