Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,640 members, 7,878,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks (7742 Views)

Popular Nigerian Actor Chidi Mokeme Endorses Peter Obi For President / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by DWickedLandLord: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
jerseyboy:
Igbos at it again. They then complain everyone and everything is against them when you pushback these dangerous hallucinations on SS.
There is no one in the SS, in fact all of Nigeria that doesn't believe that the Ibos are an inferior being, which is why SS/SE attachment is of grave annoyance to SS people.

Igbos dey all over ny/nj. Way more of them than whatever bullshit tribe you're claiming. Which of them have you ever talked to like this.

Spineless faqqott

Dumb ass can't even understand a geographical discussion from a tribal one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by DWickedLandLord: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
@
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by AwkaFinest: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Onyiridike:

I thought America also has South South.

The people that chose this name are nonentities.

Yes there is South South in the city of Atlanta. Go educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Onyiridike(f): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2022
oyatz:

Must you give the wrong impression that igbos must complain about everything?

How does the term 'South-South' mean hatred for Igbos , even when it was Dr Alex Ekwueme that first introduced the concept of the six Geo-political zones at the constitutional conference in 1995 as a vehicle for rotational presidency and sharing powers and projects in Nigeria?

Alex Ekwueme did not choose name for them.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Onyiridike(f): 12:24am On Aug 17, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Who is this one?

South Atlanta is not South South Atlanta, Mrs Educationist.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by oyatz(m): 4:17am On Aug 17, 2022
Onyiridike:

Alex Ekwueme did not choose name for them.

He did.

Without names, it would have been difficult to identify the zones.

In any case, the people in that zone don't complain about the name, it's mostly people from the S/East that always complain about the name.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by AwkaFinest: 7:49am On Aug 17, 2022
Onyiridike:

Who is this one?

South Atlanta is not South South Atlanta, Mrs Educationist.

There's an area called South South in Atlanta...

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Onyiridike(f): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2022
oyatz:

He did.

Without names, it would have been difficult to identify the zones.

In any case, the people in that zone don't complain about the name, it's mostly people from the S/East that always complain about the name.

Unharmful question is now complain?
People ask questions when they encounter a strange concept.
Even if Ekwueme chose the name as you clamed (I am sure he did not), must they accept?

So if he had named the Devils' Republic, they would have accepted?
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Onyiridike(f): 12:19am On Aug 19, 2022
AwkaFinest:

There's an area called South South in Atlanta...

Evidence, please. We learn everyday.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Fortruth: 3:09am On Aug 19, 2022
ahnie:
When this one wake up?

I m a proud south south blood to the core,pls leave the*south-south*alone.

But what is south south...is that a language, culture, what the heck is that....

Of course you are not even from there you blackie Nigger
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Carot: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
Its a geopolitical zone, if the inhabitants accepts it, why does it bother you?

Doesnt it anger you when people say Biafra is non-existent? even though it more of an inexistent region, u subsconciouly believe that it exist in ur heart and do get pissed when people says otherwise, how do you think the SS people feel about this comment?

You may not accept what others believe, but try to respect what is dear to them

come to the US and you will see central-America
what's up? I'm ben. nice to meet you
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Princess80(f): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Carot:
what's up? I'm ben. nice to meet you
Princess

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Carot: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
Princess
you seem like an intelligent person. I will like to know you better. Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Princess80(f): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Carot:
you seem like an intelligent person. I will like to know you better. Are you on WhatsApp?
Thanks for the nice words, i appreciate.

Actually i am not here to make friends.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
Samyj247:
“What is South-South?,” actor Chidi Mokeme asks

He wrote;
This is one of the biggest SCÁMS in Nigeria. And one day the question must be asked, and we must have the conversation - What is SOUTH SOUTH?" "It is nothing but a construct of the Nigerian State to create confusion & division among the people of the Southeast region."

The OSU will never relent nor repent from his land grabbing attempts into the Niger Delta

I have never seen a peoples like this.

You truncated our democracy , murdered the PM and regional leaders, installed yourselves as supreme dictators all because to keep the Niger Delta as a vassal province in the colonial drawn borders of eastern Nigeria. You even went on further to annex and declare your rogue nation dragging the ND into your nonsense, fought a brutal one sided war which you faced the brunt while still having time to murder as much ethnic minorities in your rogue Biafra . 3 million of your civilians died needlessly mostly children and it has been over 50ys since for you to reflect and apologise but no instead you still came back with your rogue Biafra to repeat yoiur madness under a deranged Zionist banner..

Are you not mad ?

3 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Carot: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:
Thanks for the nice words, i appreciate.

Actually i am not here to make friends.
just give me a chance. i promise I won't bite.
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Princess80(f): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Carot:
just give me a chance. i promise I won't bite.
Give it a rest man, i am not interested.
You've already sexually harrased me on the other thread and i forgave you.

Carot:
can we fúck?

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Lionnation: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
ahnie:
When this one wake up?

I m a proud south south blood to the core,pls leave the*south-south*alone.
does south south have a kind of blood, though mokeme is a late commer, no now day break for em eye, we have moved pass that stage, he wants to drag us back
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Carot: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:

dont mind me, i play alot. If its becos of that, just know i was only catching cruise. My friends know me. I'm a very decent man. I dont break girls heart
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by IGBOSON1: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
tamdun:

Ahmadu Bello was right about them, give them an inch, they'll ask for mile

Right about what exactly!?
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by IGBOSON1: 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

The OSU will never relent nor repent from his land grabbing attempts into the Niger Delta

I have never seen a peoples like this.

You truncated our democracy , murdered the PM and regional leaders, installed yourselves as supreme dictators all because to keep the Niger Delta as a vassal province in the colonial drawn borders of eastern Nigeria. You even went on further to annex and declare your rogue nation dragging the ND into your nonsense, fought a brutal one sided war which you faced the brunt while still having time to murder as much ethnic minorities in your rogue Biafra . 3 million of your civilians died needlessly mostly children and it has been over 50ys since for you to reflect and apologise but no instead you still came back with your rogue Biafra to repeat yoiur madness under a deranged Zionist banner..

Are you not mad ?

Dude, drop the skunk and go get a life and a hobby away from constant and senseless anti-Igbo whining!

Pray, what practical steps have you taken to get your ethnicity to live in a separate country…away from those ‘pesky osus’? Given how you position them as the problem of your darling Nigeria, i’d assume you’ve already set the ball in motion!
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Dude, drop the skunk and go get a life and a hobby away from constant and senseless anti-Igbo whining!

Pray, what practical steps have you taken to get your ethnicity to live in a separate country…away from those ‘pesky osus’? Given how you position them as the problem of your darling Nigeria, i’d assume you’ve already set the ball in motion!

FCK off osu

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Carot: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
Princess80:

hi, how was your day?
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Exxxgeee: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
AwkaFinest:

Is it south south or south side
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by tiger28: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
All these Jobless entertainers are working and jostling for Post election cabinet positions .

See HOW this one is TRYING to FORCE our SS into
Biafra.........na by force?

Sadly..............Obi is just a dream!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Sonyboom: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Igbos are one of the most foolish tribe on the face of the Earth n I mean no disrespect for the overzealous Igbo mods.

My reason Azikwe supported the creation of Midwestern to spite Awolowo not knowing Awolowo even preferred they have their own identify but work hand in hand with him.

Military now tap into Azikwe overwise creating states sadly the oil reach NigerDelta was caved out of the East to the excitement of the minorities, this is what igbos ate still lamenting till date while yoruba already moved on even dashed Itshekiri to wherever they chose to claim they belong.

NwaNimo1:
What of north central?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216408.gif[/img]

...north north dey miss self!
Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Orukomeno:
Just became active on Nairaland.If true they dey mad

Dem don delete the topic nah him I say make we port come here for my reply.

See this thread as a typical example of Igbo land grabbing.
https://www.nairaland.com/7283076/what-south-south-actor-chidi

And by the way, the OP is Igbo.

Those idiots that said the op is Yoruba are known liars and staunch IPOB and Zombidient clowns.,

They have been calking me a Yoruba Muslim here for challenging them on their useless antics despite the fact that nah me even bring Yoruba Muslim problem to the fore on this forum.

Never ever trust any of them.

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Gidgiddy this your OSU brother nah still yoruba Muslim as well ?

Bloody liars

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Useless people they dey scream marginalisation and they wan maginalised other people
GodHatesJews:

Dem don delete the topic nah him I say make we port come here for my reply.

See this thread as a typical example of Igbo land grabbing.
https://www.nairaland.com/7283076/what-south-south-actor-chidi

And by the way, the OP is Igbo.

Those idiots that said the op is Yoruba are known liars and staunch IPOB and Zombidient clowns.,

They have been calking me a Yoruba Muslim here for challenging them on their useless antics despite the fact that nah me even bring Yoruba Muslim problem to the fore on this forum.

Never ever trust any of them.

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

He is being ignorant or mischievious by trying hard to force the SS with the SE when SW is there.

Some parts of the SS are formerly in the old western region up to Patani where Delta state borders Bayelsa state.
check my signature for free stuff!

All because of DisObidient nonsense you now are temporarily halting your land grabbing mission.

Only a fool will fall for this your fake repentance

1 Like

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by Orukomeno: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Wetin dey do all this Ipob people say na by force for SS to claim Igbo

2 Likes

Re: What Is "South South"? ; Actor Chidi Mokeme Asks by GodHatesJews: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Orukomeno:
Useless people they dey scream marginalisation and they wan maginalised other people

Follow me on this forum and I will expose the real Igbo to you.

They are wicked heartless people who will never stop eyeing Niger Delta .

Go through my topics on this my handle for a start.

Make we no make the mistake of voting a worse candidate than Buhari because obi and buhari are no different .

They just want to replace Fulani with Igbo and continue to maintain the parasitic one Nigeria which Igbo and Fulani are the only people who don't have a problem with our current flawed system.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon, Nigeria’s Wartime Leader / How Biafran Commanders Surrendered (video) / They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.