Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) (36063 Views)

Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Sycophants

The richest among them there don't have up to a hundred thousand Naira in his bank account yet, they want to vote for an 86yrs old man that cannot stand up right on his own

In as much as I don’t support APC

Chairman try Dey do findings bfor u talk

That kabaka
Celebrated first 1 billion Naira far back 2011

So e nur b small pikin for money

E owns a transport company and many other things
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Arysexy(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Diligent1:

What about Peter Obi's son who wears Biafra cloth and match Nigerian flag, Peter Obi who put logo of Biafra on his beer brand and you expect me to vote for that kind of person, you must be joking.

If you can show me video of the above. I will support your Agbado fraudster.

The nonsense you wrote above have been trashed as Photoshop propaganda work.

Google can help you.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by odomanis: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Beautiful. This is a better way to respond to the nonsense of the pirates. No insult, no name calling, just vibes and cruise. Those whose campaign is based on lies, propaganda, insult and fake news can keep it up. From this side, we are keeping it real.

Kudos to Kabaka and Edo APC. This is very impressive.

This didn't come on time. It came after you guys have done all that you mentioned. All the same, Kabaka and his cohorts acknowledged that ''Baba no well'' !

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Lovemaester: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:
Beautiful. This is a better way to respond to the nonsense of the pirates. No insult, no name calling, just vibes and cruise. Those whose campaign is based on lies, propaganda, insult and fake news can keep it up. From this side, we are keeping it real.

Na kabaka you dey praise. Na God go punish all of una

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Bundaweber: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Sycophants

The richest among them there don't have up to a hundred thousand Naira in his bank account yet, they want to vote for an 86yrs old man that cannot stand up right on his own

eyah see this wan dey say kabaka no get money. kabaka car fit buy your family house talkess of him house. that guy is one of the main controllers of boys in benin
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Harryj12:
you know who kabaka be you dea craze
Who no know whom Kabaka be nah

He is a known thief in Benin.

Make him come out talk,Benin youths go just kill am throw away
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by shegra58: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Sycophants

vote for your choice by abusing and talking down on anybody who is not support your ideology is a good sign that obidient are feeling insecure
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by kosiebe(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Harryj12:
you know who kabaka be you dea craze
Forget that craze man. Deju still dey wait for them. Make dem go bet first
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Adonis20: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
In the end katakana and his co thugs have gotten the bags of money

Now he can sing emiklokan
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Mrhonesty: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
You don't know them yet you assumed they don't have 100k. Search about Kabaka in Benin City. He does what Olu Omo does in Lagos.

NaijaRoyalty:
Sycophants

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by swhite2ch: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
The richest among them is a billionaire let's be honest. Have you seen an agbero who celebrated 1 billion naira rich? How did he get the money. It was still from apc. They don't care if Nigeria is suffering but they care about them self. Come 2023 I stand with obident. Let them try since pdp have tried and apc have tried now we need someone else to try

NaijaRoyalty:
Sycophants

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by ogbonti: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I feel your pain son.

Everyone knows that the pirates were absolutely correct with the information they passed across to Nigerians. An old ancestor with shaky shaky hands, he can't even stand straight let alone walking without support, such a man can never be president of Nigeria. Never!! If e sure for the druggie let him ride bicycle like Biden did let's see, that's if he won't fall down ASAP and die.

even Mugabe at 90 years of age was never this weak and feeble as the “70 year old” Tinubu

Think about when Tinubu addresses the UN General Assembly as the Nigerian president (God forbid)

SLURRING
SHAKING
MAKING NO SENSE

Will Sanwo Olu be standing behind him there to remind him he is addressing the United Nations Assembly and not market women at Iddo Market? Think about this

Have we not embarrassed ourselves enough with a daft and clueless Buhari at the world stage ?

NIGERIANS - if you want a President that will attend functions and be sleeping from the beginning of the event to the end thereby causing us national embarrassment- then vote for Tinubu or Atiku

You can’t cheat Nature - these men should be fully retired from active political engagements and be relaxing with their children, grand children and great grand children in their retirement home, BUT No, long throat for oil money and their useless ego of being called “your excellency, president of nigeria Sir” will not make them quit the stage for the younger people with good health, energy and brains to do the job effectively

if you want a president who will fall down in public events like Paul Biya of Cameroun did while attending the African Cup of Nations closing ceremony - please vote for TINUBU

WAHALA dey waka dey come-
instead of us to run away to avoid am

we dey run go meet am ?
when Nigerians go get sense ?

4 years no be 4 days ooo

Nigerian economy is sick
our security is sick
our social political environment is sick
our education sector is sick
we don’t need a sick man to fix Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by pquaver(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Omo the song sweet my belle.. I am a proud igbo boy.. I promise Tinubu I am collecting my leave end January so I will come back and cast my vote for city boy.. Emilo Kan.. It is the turn of good governance... Baba wey do well na I make us come back vote emi lo Kan..

1 Like

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by maziengr: 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Who is Kabaka? Someone that did not secure his ward for APC during last Edo gubernatorial election. He should go and get a sit. He is nothing but a scammer laced with cultist.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by lagosrd: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Who is kabaka when his time to get flogged comes he will run away like he did the last time.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Wwwq: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Oh
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by caracas: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
seunmsg:

Funny you, what’s impressive about this
That a few Apc members with frog voice decided to do a remix but failed woefully
Let’s see if this will trend like the original version
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Judeerons32: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
because u are holier than those who support other candidates gives u the right to lie or malign their characters. my friend grow up. na by force to b obedient? make everybody leave the country for una? sing ur song let him sing his song. hypocrites didn't see anything wrong in a song composed by cultists? rubbish
Nosayer:

You really have no shame jeez!
So because he has millions of properties acquired from the proceeds of cultism and thuggery, he's the person to recommend who you'd vote for?

If it's possible to separate people based on political thinking, I wouldn't want to live in a country with your type. Tueh!
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Judeerons32: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
na 100k u go take bribe who get Mercedes? u guys should grow up abeg.
Lionking1913:
Mercedes na measurement for achievement?
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Enumerator(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
[s][/s]
NaijaRoyalty:
Sycophants

Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Lionking1913(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Over grown baby. Na everybody wey get benz get 100k for acct?
Judeerons32:
na 100k u go take bribe who get Mercedes? u guys should grow up abeg.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by TedLawrence(f): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hahahaha...Baba wey hand dey shake like perkinson
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by lexxwiz(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lol I would have sworn that I heard “baba wey no well by one of them”

No jokes.

The original version was a hit back to back.

Ps: ApC na ruling party Abi them be opposition ??

They got me really twisted up. Is Labour Party in power?
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Caseless: 4:38am On Aug 17, 2022
seunmsg:

I'm sure Egede men were involved in this version.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Caseless: 4:38am On Aug 17, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
grin

e no sweet.
yes! It does not advance stupidity.
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Judeerons32: 6:49am On Aug 17, 2022
na u share the 100k give them? agbaya
Lionking1913:
Over grown baby. Na everybody wey get benz get 100k for acct?
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Lionking1913(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Emi lokan share am.. Cry very well
Judeerons32:
na u share the 100k give them? agbaya
Re: Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) by Judeerons32: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2022
una go tire. compose am. them go remix am. lol
Lionking1913:
Emi lokan share am.. Cry very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) / Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo: I Earn $50 Per Tweet / Tunde Braimoh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.