Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,306 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:30 AM

He Wasn't Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wasn't Gay (377 Views)

"I Dumped My Ex-boyfriend Cos He Wasn't Good In Bed" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma / "He Wasn't Romantic" — The Nigerian Lady That Said NO To Her Boyfriend's Proposa / Look At Mynd44 When He Wasn't A Mod Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Wasn't Gay by Ifepop: 9:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
We’re on my daddy’s mattress and she’s touching me all over. Her name is Carmela and she’s two grades above me and lives four trailers down, three over. Afterward, we count the pockmarks in the ceiling. She turns to me and scans my face, says, I gave up after eleven. I don’t know if she’s talking about herself or the ceiling. I knew them, she says. She sits up, tosses the sheet off[url=https:///mmxeq5...see..more][/url]
Re: He Wasn't Gay by lifenija: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ifepop:
We’re on my daddy’s mattress and she’s touching me all over. Her name is Carmela and she’s two grades above me and lives four trailers down, three over. Afterward, we count the pockmarks in the ceiling. She turns to me and scans my face, says, I gave up after eleven. I don’t know if she’s talking about herself or the ceiling. I knew them, she says. She sits up, tosses the sheet off[url=https:///mmxeq5...see..more][/url]

Ur write up makes me want to puke

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What I observed In This Dangote Company Documentary. / Each Time He Wanted A New Wife, His Older Wives Provided The New Wife For Him / Good Evening....someone Should Help Me With Mtn Data Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.