Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,197 members, 7,928,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:20 PM

ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! (1334 Views)

ASUU Strike End This Week !!! 100 Percent Concrete Information / FG Offers ₦65 Billion To End ASUU Strike, Exempts ASUU From IPPIS / 'End ASUU Strike' Protest Rocks Makurdi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by HaryaorGirl(f): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Let me explain this IPPIS thing

1. IPPIS tracks earning persons. In the past, civil servants fraudulently created 100 "Kalus" and earned 100 salaries.

IPPIS stopped this, now because "Kalu" is tracked; he can only earn one salary from the FGN

2. ASUU as lecturers work for one school but may be on "contract" to another school/

Kalu can work in UNN full-time but teach in ABSU part-time, but UNN and ASUU are paid by the FGN; thus, if Kalu registers with IPPIS, he can't get paid.

This is what ASUU is fighting.

3. This is self-serving.

ASUU is bringing up an "excuse" of fraud in IPPIS, great, but the central question is unanswered, UNN and ABSU are paid by the same employer, so Kalu earns from the FGN, twice.

4 Solution?

A. ASUU should seek a waiver for Kalu. He registers with IPPIS but can earn from FGN twice of thrice

B. ASUU self-funds

Keeping kids at home over this is taking them hostage, and ASUU will be forced to justify this in future.

no exceptions, ASUU MUST register with IPPIS

#Copied

Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by HaryaorGirl(f): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2022
FG cannot keep dictating how they want to be paid while holding us as hostage!!!

Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by oracle009(m): 3:39am On Aug 16, 2022
Ọdẹ... grin
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by Auskyd(m): 4:54am On Aug 16, 2022
All this so you can go back to eating spag and Turkey, going to club and house parties, and doing nonsense when you come back.

Nonsense
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:04am On Aug 16, 2022
What is this one saying? undecided

Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by Isokoson1: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Who Be this mumu Nah.. If your father be lecturer you for no talk this nonsense.. Google make you see how much kenya, South Africa and many other countries pay lecturers, Nigeria way be giant of Africa dey pay peanut..

Aunty Ippis Nah scam, my younger brother dey work with government..the way dem dey short Change Dia money ehn you go wan cry..

Just go and sit down...
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Isokoson1:

Who Be this mumu Nah.. If your father be lecturer you for no talk this nonsense.. Google make you see how much kenya, South Africa and many other countries pay lecturers, Nigeria way be giant of Africa dey pay peanut..

Aunty Ippis Nah scam, my younger brother dey work with government..the way dem dey short Change Dia money ehn you go wan cry..

Just go and sit down...

Huncle Nobody is saying IPPIS is not a scam

But how many sector has gone on strike for 6 months because of IPPIS

Everybody has complain about IPPIS. Yet na only ASUU dey carry am for head

ASUU IS EVIL!!!

#EndASUU
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
Isokoson1:

Just go and sit down...

And, everybody is complaining about the pay in the country.

They've been complain about Bank services the past few weeks.

Reason is because most of the people working in the banking sector don jakpa abroad where the pay is better?

What's stopping ASUU members from doing the same? Or are they less qualified?

No be do or die affair.

Make Dem get out Abeg
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
ASUU are saying poor students should wait at home because they don't want IPPIS.

Everybody is complaining about IPPIS, yet you don't see them going on endless strike

ASUU IS INHUMANE
ASUU IS EVIL
#EndASUU
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by Presidential1: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
Queensee:

Huncle Nobody is saying IPPIS is not a scam

But how many sector has gone on strike for 6 months because of IPPIS

Everybody has complain about IPPIS. Yet na only ASUU dey carry am for head

ASUU IS EVIL!!!

#EndASUU

Now I know you don't have sense and you will never have sense... You don't even know what you are typing... Sometimes y'all should do a little resey before typing gibberish online... Is the bone of contention only ippis... Go and check some other reasons why ASUU went on strike.. revitalisation is the educational sector.. is among... If you don't know what to type.. don't use your thumbs
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
HaryaorGirl:
Let me explain this IPPIS thing

1. IPPIS tracks earning persons. In the past, civil servants fraudulently created 100 "Kalus" and earned 100 salaries.

IPPIS stopped this, now because "Kalu" is tracked; he can only earn one salary from the FGN

2. ASUU as lecturers work for one school but may be on "contract" to another school/

Kalu can work in UNN full-time but teach in ABSU part-time, but UNN and ASUU are paid by the FGN; thus, if Kalu registers with IPPIS, he can't get paid.

This is what ASUU is fighting.

3. This is self-serving.

ASUU is bringing up an "excuse" of fraud in IPPIS, great, but the central question is unanswered, UNN and ABSU are paid by the same employer, so Kalu earns from the FGN, twice.

4 Solution?

A. ASUU should seek a waiver for Kalu. He registers with IPPIS but can earn from FGN twice of thrice

B. ASUU self-funds

Keeping kids at home over this is taking them hostage, and ASUU will be forced to justify this in future.

no exceptions, ASUU MUST register with IPPIS

#Copied
Now I know some of you here are nothing but fools.
If you really want to go back to school better beg your good for nothing party to resolve the strike. ASUU has always been ready for renegotiation. Their demands are never cast in stone

If you think ASUU will bend after six months just by mere propaganda then you have a crock roach brain
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by HaryaorGirl(f): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
MyFlair:

Now I know some of you here are nothing but fools.
If you really want to go back to school better beg your good for nothing party to resolve the strike. ASUU has always been ready for renegotiation. Their demands are never cast in stone

If you think ASUU will bend after six months just by mere propaganda then you have a crock roach brain

There we go again...

You think I am a APC bot?

If I was a APC paid agent, I will have asked the following questions;

Was it APC that made the agreement with you peopl3?

Why stressing them?
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
HaryaorGirl:

There we go again...

You think I am a APC bot?

If I was a APC paid agent, I will have asked the following questions;

Was it APC that made the agreement with you peopl3?

Why stressing them?
Lol. Do you say stressing them. Chai. It is finished.
Abeg which university are u in
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Presidential1:

Now I know you don't have sense and you will never have sense... You don't even know what you are typing... Sometimes y'all should do a little resey before typing gibberish online... Is the bone of contention only ippis... Go and check some other reasons why ASUU went on strike.. revitalisation is the educational sector.. is among... If you don't know what to type.. don't use your thumbs

Is the bone of contention only IPPIS? No!

But why is it the landmark ASUU is setting for resumption purposes?
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by HaryaorGirl(f): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
MyFlair:

I am a student of UNN
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by Auskyd(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2022
MyFlair:

E say na UNN but I doubt am. E be like Mapoly.
Re: ASUU Strike: END ASUU!!! by Auskyd(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2022

Is the bone of contention only IPPIS? No!

But why is it the landmark ASUU is setting for resumption purposes?

IPPIS is no longer an issue, mumu. Read and listen to news. Just dey shout like agege bread seller.

(1) (Reply)

Universities In Nigeria Should Be Over 400k For School Fees Opinion / Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! / University Of North Carolina Begins 3 Yoruba Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.