Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,214 members, 7,900,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Klopp: Nunez Was Provoked But I'll Speak To Him About 'wrong Reaction' Headbutt - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp: Nunez Was Provoked But I'll Speak To Him About 'wrong Reaction' Headbutt (301 Views)

I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt / Zidane's Headbutt Statue To Be Re-installed Ahead Of World Cup / Messi Sent Off In Argentina's Copa America Clash With Chile After Medel Headbutt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Klopp: Nunez Was Provoked But I'll Speak To Him About 'wrong Reaction' Headbutt by Okoniaerewa: 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
The Reds' boss plans to speak with the Uruguayan about his behaviour after his sending-off for violent conduct against Crystal Palace

Jurgen Klopp says he will speak to Darwin Nunez about his behaviour after the Liverpool striker was sent off on his first Premier League start.

The Uruguayan was shown a straight red card after thrusting his head into Joachim Andersen, the Crystal Palace defender, in the second-half of the sides’ 1-1 draw at Anfield on Monday night.

He becomes the first player to be sent off for violent conduct for Liverpool under Klopp, and will now serve a three-game suspension, starting against Manchester United at Old Trafford next week.

(1) (Reply)

D’tigers May Not Qualify For FIBA World Cup -gerson Goncalves / Amazing Draw Match / Fight Go They Viewing Centre This Weekend Oo See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.