Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,235 members, 7,887,655 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:58 AM

Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike (22396 Views)

2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku / Tinubu Replies Atiku On Muslim-Muslim Ticket, Says He Has Lost His Moral Compass / 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by gbengaeed(m): 9:48am On Aug 16, 2022
No Govt. can fulfill that agreement, PDP sign it then to score a political point and once the media noise died down it became clear to them what they've got themselves into, bring-in the best party and the best president from anywhere in the world they would never honour that document they would prefer to have a fresh conversation leading to a new era but ASUU don't want fresh agreement because its all about lecturers interest money money money for lecturers, IPPIS and holding on to four jobs at the same time while young academicians couldn't get one.

Honourable1901:
I agree it is an inherited problem..
Agreement remains an agreement,either apc or PDP ,ensure there is compliance .
I fear this administration will pad the agreement and let the next government continue with the challenge .

Let us vote the best man for the job!
A nation won't move forward with beans and dodo,or one who believes marrying from different tribes makes him unifier, finally don't vote a liar..

Vote with conscience,fact and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by malvisguy212: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2022
Indispensable85:

Atleast the Apc candidate was never in PDP. That's the point. Deal with it. There's a difference between party members and party candidate.
And for 8 years of power, your Government couldn't solve it I guess PDP is also responsible for the increase of food stuff also ? what about dollars ? PDP is to blame ? fuel prices you guys have no shame . you guys are against humanity. it is what the Bible refer as Gog and Magog fighting against God people . buried your head in shame. don't quote me because you ain't getting a reply .
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Lanretoye(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2022
ciggy000:
Keyamo should cross check his facts well. 2009 Atiku was not the vice president then. I remain obidiently Yusful
ordinary to read and understand una no fit ,na to dey shout Obidient upandan.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:
Record keeping is one thing that Lawyers do very well. So, let's see how semi literate Dino Melaye handles it

Imagine Atikulation appointing semi literate Dino Melaye as Spokesman, these are the type of idiots Atikulation Abubakar is planning to form the federal cabinet.

But Festus and co were in PDP? Better leave these politicians to their stupidity and deceit.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Samade7: 9:52am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:
Record keeping is one thing that Lawyers do very well. So, let's see how semi literate Dino Melaye handles it

Imagine Atikulation appointing semi literate Dino Melaye as Spokesman, these are the type of idiots Atikulation Abubakar is planning to form the federal cabinet.

I guessed u are just into politics, if not you won't say this sh*t......your so call stupid lawyer can never withstand Dino in terms of knowledge. Go and search for debate btw ur stupid lawyer and Dino some years ago.

Besides, the fool was in PDP when the agreement was made.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Nasige(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2022
The major problem we have in this country is shifting blames, People voted APC to solve some of this problems on ground now. Instead they are busy giving excuses. They have failed woefully just like the previous has failed the country. They should hide their faces in shame and ask God and Nigerians for forgiveness.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Henrinos: 9:54am On Aug 16, 2022
Is the agreement bigger than APÇ afterall ASUU is not asking for the head of John the Baptist
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Canberra55: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2022
lexy2014:

But I am certain that APC used ASUU situation to campaign. Did they not know about the agreement before coming to power? After all, buhari inherited presidential jet he uses in gallivanting and aso rock from PDP. I didn't hear keyamo complain about that
TOO MUCH SENSE NOGO KEE YOU BABA. UR BRAIN DEY WORK.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Badrishdddaya(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2022
It is very obvious that you lack reading skills, did you just said that or it's because of hatred, it's obvious though, he said the party that Atiku belongs to, which is the pdp that he atiku is now the presidential candidate.
Piss off spoil little Brat.

Keyamo should cross check his facts well. 2009 Atiku was not the vice president then. I remain obidiently Yusful [/quote]
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by boldtruthalways: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2022
The spokespersons appointment by Atiku and Tinubu shows the kind of persons they'll appoint in their government. God forbid. Obi appointed a Professor of Strategic Communication as his spokesperson. Nigeria shall be great again in 2023.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Cantonese: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:

And a SAN who conducts himself as an agbero is better than Dino Melaye?

Please don’t disgrace yourself with this remark, supporting Keyamo who deliberately twisted facts.

It is a known fact that government is a continuum, otherwise certain projects like the railways inherited by APC from PDP would have been abandoned. Why would Keyamo craftily tell us about the bad side, which is ASUU strike and fail to tell us about the good agreements and projects inherited from PDP in 2015.

ASUU has always had issues with all governments including the military. ASUU had running battles with the military, right from the onset.

The truth remains that corruption keeps on setting the nation back. Government officials only think of how to lace their pockets with money to the detriment of critical sectors of the nation. It is an open secret that the education sector is under funded and all governments have been very reluctant to pay salaries and allowances.

Did you not read in the papers how the accountant general embezzled close to 100 billion, a lot of which way amassed through the fraudulent IPPIS, which was meant for lecturers salaries?

APC is a complete failure. Let’s admit it.

Make Keyamo carry lies go one corner abeg.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by jonnyjustcome22: 10:04am On Aug 16, 2022
Useless party. All they do is to shift blame.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by dadexcel: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Jking20:

Name the government that has s better than this and win yourself N50K...
.....my brother first of all thanks for your largesse but I think the millions of poor people in this country probably needs the money mire than my humble self.

On your question, I really do not need to nire you with naming any government, the fact that I was able to travel to Abuja, kaduna and all these other places by road before now is already a case I against this government because you can't do that now and have peace .

I was able to buy a bag of rice at 9k in 2014 but it's 30 to 36k now

A bag of cement was 1400 to 2500 but is 3900 to 4200 now ...

Diesel was 150 per litre during the last government and we were complaining..now is 700 per litre

Fuel 86 in the last government..now is 180 per litre

Corruption was in the billions in the last government, now is in trillions

Flight ticket was N15k in the last government, now is 75k to 100k

I can go on and on ...

Do you still think I should name a government better than this colloidal failures that run this country now ? I guess not.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by ciggy000(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:

PDP was in government then. And Atikulation is now PDP Presidential candidate. That's what Keyamo said.

And is Keyamo wrong?
Keyamo was absolutely wrong. Be objective please and read clearly. He said the agreement was signed in 2009 by PDP govt and Atiku was the vice president then. Secondly is govt not supposed to be a continuation and have you taken your time to study the signed agreement to be sure it wasn't signed in good faith by previous govt??
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by ciggy000(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2022
tinsel:

What is the genesis of ASUU strike? How many times had ASUU gone on strike in the last 15 years due to an agreement that no government can be able to meet? These are the questions.
The govt has not been able to meet the agreement due to bad leadership and corruption. Check all the monies stolen in the last 15 years then that answers your question
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by ciggy000(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2022
Lanretoye:
ordinary to read and understand una no fit ,na to dey shout Obidient upandan.
Suffer kill you dere bloody illiterate.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Oluwatested: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2022
Tell them
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Jking20(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2022
dadexcel:
.....my brother first of all thanks for your largesse but I think the millions of poor people in this country probably needs the money mire than my humble self.

On your question, I really do not need to nire you with naming any government, the fact that I was able to travel to Abuja, kaduna and all these other places by road before now is already a case I against this government because you can't do that now and have peace .

I was able to buy a bag of rice at 9k in 2014 but it's 30 to 36k now

A bag of cement was 1400 to 2500 but is 3900 to 4200 now ...

Diesel was 150 per litre during the last government and we were complaining..now is 700 per litre

Fuel 86 in the last government..now is 180 per litre

Corruption was in the billions in the last government, now is in trillions

Flight ticket was N15k in the last government, now is 75k to 100k

I can go on and on ...

Do you still think I should name a government better than this colloidal failures that run this country now ? I guess not.

Wow!! So funny how you think the world of yesterday will be today.

Now, in 1900s a car was sold in hundreds or highest thousand naira.Can you compare that to 2000s?

Travel, in the past administration was so terrifying. Arm robbery, kidnapping, bulgary and all sorts of evil happened during PDP tenures. I remembered vividly when we could not sleep with out eyes closed. I also, remembered how just in 2013/2014 Boko Haram captured almost a whole state and bombarded the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria killing and wounding thousands of people.

Corruption in Nigeria is transcendal and until you can change, there won't be a corrupt free Nigeria. That's why we say "CHANGE BEGINS WITH YOU".

Lastly, many of you making noise from morning till night clearly indicates you're lazy and jobless, and I bet even if the Messiah govern this country. You'll never get the Nigeria you desire. Hope you're aware of the slogan "NO FOOD FOR LAZY MAN"

Know this and know Peace!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by diggindeep: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
APC presidential campaign spokesman, Festus Keyamo has responded to Atiku's statement about how he will not tolerate ASUU strike.

Keyamo speaking during a television interview said the PDP governmet which Atiku is a member and Presidential candidate of is the main cause of the problems ASUU has with the FG.

Goal post shifting as usual.

They blame even their shadows fo their obvious failures.

This is the more reason why they should vacate the seat to allow those that did what they did continue.

He said the government signed an agreement they cannot fulfill with ASUU

"What is the problem of ASUU now? It is the 2009 agreement signed by the PDP government. They went into an agreement with ASUU that they cannot fulfil and so, we had to inherit those agreements and we are struggling to renegotiate those agreements now"

"Let is tell Nigerians that ASUU is not on strike because APC signed an agreement with them; it is the PDP"

"Between 1999 and 2015 when they handed over, ASUU was on strike 12 times and it amounted to 900 days, almost a thousand days"

Reacting to Atiku's comment, the Senior Advocate of Nigeria said "Talk is cheap"

"He was Vice President that time"

"we are going to expose them this time"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjTui4F07GQ
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by diggindeep: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
APC presidential campaign spokesman, Festus Keyamo has responded to Atiku's statement about how he will not tolerate ASUU strike.

Keyamo speaking during a television interview said the PDP governmet which Atiku is a member and Presidential candidate of is the main cause of the problems ASUU has with the FG.

He said the government signed an agreement they cannot fulfill with ASUU

"What is the problem of ASUU now? It is the 2009 agreement signed by the PDP government. They went into an agreement with ASUU that they cannot fulfil and so, we had to inherit those agreements and we are struggling to renegotiate those agreements now"

"Let is tell Nigerians that ASUU is not on strike because APC signed an agreement with them; it is the PDP"

"Between 1999 and 2015 when they handed over, ASUU was on strike 12 times and it amounted to 900 days, almost a thousand days"

Reacting to Atiku's comment, the Senior Advocate of Nigeria said "Talk is cheap"

"He was Vice President that time"

"we are going to expose them this time"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjTui4F07GQ

Goal post shifting as usual.

They blame even their shadows fo their obvious failures.

This is the more reason why they should vacate the seat to allow those that did what they did continue.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Zetty177x: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2022
Pls no one should vote APC, they think governance is about blaming....they are still blaming for 7 years. If u vote for Theinubu, he will blame for 8 years

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Zetty177x: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2022
Pls don't vote for APC. They are all out to blame

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Isholad11(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2022
Your education is a complete waste. Your parents should immediately demand and press for refund with interest. Rubbish
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by dododawa1: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2022
NIGERIA LEADERS and blamed game,every problem get solutions, NIGERIA is a rich nation.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by dododawa1: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Blaming blaming blaming and blaming since 2015.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by essentialone(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2022
The problem with Nigeria is neither the President, nor the politicians.

The problem with Nigeria is that one way or the other, every Nigerian is Wicked, Selfish, and a dishonest Criminal.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Honjoshy4u: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:

PDP was in government then. And Atikulation is now PDP Presidential candidate. That's what Keyamo said.

And is Keyamo wrong?

But Jonathan showed great commitment to ASUU and planned paying them in trenches and made some 100s of billion naira payment until APC came with useless Change!!! And promised to turn our universities to Oxford.
Keyamo is shameless!!! Great leaders turn things around not throwing blames.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Judolisco(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2022
youngpresidooo:
same sowore that his newspaper always dish out lies..

Latest Mr macaroni
Toor oya tell me which politician wey neva lie before?
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by ZombieTAMER: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:

And is Keyamo wrong?

Is for those trying to absolve Tinubu from the failures of APc

No one can save APc from Apc by voting APc

it's time to try Labour party
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by onuman: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:

Festus Keyamo is worse than Dino Melaye because Keyamo still doesn't understand that government is a continuity, and that what a previous administration failed to do, its successor mends; after seven and half years of APC government, Keyamo is still talking about renegotiations over the past negotiations of PDP administration with ASUU.

In any case, PDP and APC are not too far different from each other. Atiku and Tinubu are involved in both political parties.
Re: Festus Keyamo Replies Atiku Says PDP's Agreement Caused ASUU's Ongoing Strike by Ykc2(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
etrouble:

you mean a lawyer who along side gani fawehmi whom took tinubu to court for forgery and drug pushing ?I think your high on mkpurumiri with dried Tinubu's poo �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

May Day: NLC Rejects 35% Pay Rise, Insists On Living Wage / Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Impeachment: Oshiomhole Dangles Automatic Ticket- Independe / President Buhari Participates At APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.