Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,122 members, 7,903,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Wife First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife First Time (343 Views)

My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife First Time by Amutobisam: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2022
He bent down and whispered in my ear, "You are a very good dancer and are also a good-looking woman, and you would make any man proud to have you as his partner." I thought to myself 'He might have a chance. I like being complimented.'

His left hand slipped around me and was rubbing my ass, it felt nice. But then he brought his right hand up and cupped my left tit. His mistake was going for the breast so quickly. I said, "Please move your hand off of my breast I'm not quite ready for that right at this moment." read more

(1) (Reply)

"I May Die Before You" – Video Of Kano Girl Allegedly Killed By Chinese Lover / Get Your Data Money Back / She Adviced Her To Keep Her Home , But This Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.