Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,225 members, 7,928,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Importing From China Or Buying Locally - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing From China Or Buying Locally (341 Views)

Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) / Make 400% Profit Importing From China With ¥¥¥ / Message To All Nigerians In China Or Thinking Of Traveling To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importing From China Or Buying Locally by Beets(f): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2022
Hello,
I would like to know if importing from China to resell is better and cheaper than buying locally according to the new exchange rate or otherwise. Is there an easy way of getting rmb and paying suppliers directly in China..Also, there was this time I went to trade fair in mile 2 and I couldn’t get different designs of bag like I would see online, is there any place in Lagos market that I can get varieties like I see online.
Please I need suggestions and advices..
Re: Importing From China Or Buying Locally by OreSho(f): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
hi.
if you are a newbie, i would not suggest this path of buying direct.. well unless you have the financial backing and a ready maket to get the goods off you.
My advice is to buy local.
If you want, you can reach me 0-9-05303-4-74-1.
Re: Importing From China Or Buying Locally by yesloaded: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
Beets:
Hello,
I would like to know if importing from China to resell is better and cheaper than buying locally according to the new exchange rate or otherwise. Is there an easy way of getting rmb and paying suppliers directly in China..Also, there was this time I went to trade fair in mile 2 and I couldn’t get different designs of bag like I would see online, is there any place in Lagos market that I can get varieties like I see online.
Please I need suggestions and advices..

It depends on your capability

If you are bulk buyers, importing from China won't be a bad idea

If you need someone to help you pay RMB directly to china, we are here for you

Kindly check my profile or chat me up on WhatsApp 08137750741

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Canada Permanent Permit Relocation Idea / Popular Demand That Can Make You At Least A Million Naira Profit This Period / Nairaland Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.