Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,374 members, 7,929,176 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) (83079 Views)

Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) / Forget Tiwa Savage, This Mrcyu’s Birthday Pictures Will Sweep You Off Your Feet / Tobi Ibitoye: Nigerian Singer In Romania' Winning Hearts Of Romanians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by sparko1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Gistlobby:

Check her IG account and see what I'm saying..

I guess you like her, but she's not that beautiful, besides I am sure she's in her 20s with that, by the time she gets to 40, you will most likely change your mind about her beauty.
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by credon(f): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Islandlady:
TIWA SAVAGE

She is the most beautiful Nigerian singer, with makeup or without makeup! Even as she is over 40yrs she still looks more beautiful everyday! I love her height and skin colour! She represent true African beauty!

I love her songs too!

Abeg, this is my opinion and analysis... you might disagree or not!
But her yanshe dey everywhere for net na
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by sparko1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
mastermaestro:
A generation that worships promoters of moral filth and depravity. Shameless! embarassed

What are you talking about, she's not married, she had sex, so what??, besides this is about beauty not if she's going to heaven, if you are so disgusted why did you open the Post.
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Shascky33:
Ayra starr no be anybody mate. Tiwa savage look like Tinubu for where ayra starr dey

You look more like tinubu than tiwa savage. Aboki wey wan funky cheesy. My friend jump inside the bush
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Wwwq: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Really
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Gistlobby: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
sparko1:

I guess you like her, but she's not that beautiful, besides I am sure she's in her 20s with that, by the time she gets to 40, you will most likely change your mind about her beauty.

No be say I like her
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Not beautiful than Asa
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by KANTAA: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Most beautiful female Celebrity.
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by enoch273: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
I'm enjoying Somebody's Son with immersive sound quality on my oraimo freepod pro

Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by mecuries(m): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
You call this short write-up analysis?
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Shascky33: 12:55am On Aug 18, 2022
zinaunreal:

You look more like tinubu than tiwa savage. Aboki wey wan funky cheesy. My friend jump inside the bush
Lol! Tiwa savage suppose fine 4 una eyes na, with the kind ugly, fat and stretch mark women una dey get 4 una region. So you even saw my photo on ur mum's phone. But bro your mama na low budget sugar mummy oo, she no dey pay well yasin.
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 3:19am On Aug 18, 2022
Oloshooooooooooo tiwaaaaaa . Sex video will haunt her to death soon ..

Islandlady:
TIWA SAVAGE

She is the most beautiful Nigerian singer, with makeup or without makeup! Even as she is over 40yrs she still looks more beautiful everyday! I love her height and skin colour! She represent true African beauty!

I love her songs too!

Abeg, this is my opinion and analysis... you might disagree or not!
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Caseless: 3:33am On Aug 18, 2022
I love her skin color.
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2022
Shascky33:

Lol! Tiwa savage suppose fine 4 una eyes na, with the kind ugly, fat and stretch mark women una dey get 4 una region. So you even saw my photo on ur mum's phone. But bro your mama na low budget sugar mummy oo, she no dey pay well yasin.

Stale talk. Aboki you belong to the forest not here
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Shascky33: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
zinaunreal:

Stale talk. Aboki you belong to the forest not here
Las las! Even from the forest, una go still be aboki slave. Arewa republic.
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Shascky33:

Las las! Even from the forest, una go still be aboki slave. Arewa republic.

Uncivilised baboon
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Shascky33: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
zinaunreal:

Uncivilised baboon
yet civilised nitwits like you can only trail behind on national scale. We will rule you and your generations to come because your low budget terrorist race can only asslick us.
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Shascky33:

yet civilised nitwits like you can only trail behind on national scale. We will rule you and your generations to come because your low budget terrorist race can only asslick us.

Uncivilised baboon. You can never pass suya
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Shascky33:

Baboonski... humans biengs are commenting , aboki sef wab comment. My friend get lost in sambisa
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Shascky33: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
zinaunreal:

Baboonski... humans biengs are commenting , aboki sef wab comment. My friend get lost in sambisa
Hahahaha! Aboki wey speak english pass you! What's "humans beings" ? Go to biafra and keep up with the skull mining. Presidency is not for flat headed okoro hooligans.
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Shascky33: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
zinaunreal:

Uncivilised baboon. You can never pass suya
Akuya, your worth end for beer parlour.
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Shascky33:

Akuya, your worth end for beer parlour.

Dan Iska, babanka bura ne. Banza kawai
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
Shascky33:

Hahahaha! Aboki wey speak english pass you! What's "humans beings" ? Go to biafra and keep up with the skull mining. Presidency is not for flat headed okoro hooligans.

Jump inside bush. Rago
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Shascky33: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2022
zinaunreal:

Jump inside bush. Rago
Jemage mkpurimiri flat headed addict
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Shascky33: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2022
zinaunreal:

Dan Iska, babanka bura ne. Banza kawai
Kikikikiki! E pain am. Sinanen dan karuwa. Banzan azalumi dan jahannama. Ci gaba da zagin maciyin kodaden gindin uwarka.
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2022
Shascky33:

Kikikikiki! E pain am. Sinanen dan karuwa. Banzan azalumi dan jahannama. Ci gaba da zagin maciyin kodaden gindin uwarka.

Pain fire. I'm just showing you your language is trash. Easy to learn and sound like dustbin
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Shascky33: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2022
zinaunreal:

Pain fire. I'm just showing you your language is trash. Easy to learn and sound like dustbin
google translator learner. A popular and more influential language is easier to learn, nobody will learn marginalised okoro's language. Keep ass licking us, Slaves. Kikikiki
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2022
Shascky33:

google translator learner. A popular and more influential language is easier to learn, nobody will learn marginalised okoro's language. Keep ass licking us, Slaves. Kikikiki

Hahaha aboki don learn ass licking.
You're still a baboon if you like wear suit to party
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Shascky33: 11:21am On Aug 19, 2022
zinaunreal:

Hahaha aboki don learn ass licking.
You're still a baboon if you like wear suit to party
A baboon is your president. A baboon is the richest black man in the world. If aboki na baboon, den you and your inyamiris are the magots in aboki's poo. Losers! Hahahahahahaha
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Shascky33:

A baboon is your president. A baboon is the richest black man in the world. If aboki na baboon, den you and your inyamiris are the magots in aboki's poo. Losers! Hahahahahahaha

Eh pain am. Aboki name. Dan buro ubanka shege ya . Hahaha. Banaza kawai.
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Shascky33: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
zinaunreal:

Eh pain am. Aboki name. Dan buro ubanka shege ya . Hahaha. Banaza kawai.
Pain keh? Hahahahahaha! See the rubish google dey translate for you. Okoro go back to school. Ewu Mmeeeeeh!.
Re: Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Alex Cries As CeeC Exposes How Alex Had Sex With Tobi! Fans React / AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.