Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:01 PM

Is This Disrespectful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Disrespectful (1014 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Disrespectful by SultanOfPuna: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
I got promoted at work
Every staff greet me and call me Sir
Today i entered a room and saw one of the workers.
The next thing i heard was "Broda Chris Good afternoon" i shock.

I feel disrespected but i want to know
Is it disrespectful for a girl to call her someone that senior her "Broda" instead of saying "Sir"

Let me know, cos i feel like warning her not to try that again.

1 Like

Re: Is This Disrespectful by phelonrays: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hmmm !

Some people sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is This Disrespectful by SultanOfPuna: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
phelonrays:
Hmmm !

Some people sha undecided
If people call you sir and one girl calls you broda
How will you feel
Re: Is This Disrespectful by SultanOfPuna: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Honestly i feel disrespected and im planning on sacking her.
How can you call your senior at work "Broda"
This means the girl dey see me as small boy
omo i go sack this girl walahi
Re: Is This Disrespectful by SultanOfPuna: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Since nobody here can give advice on this matter.
God forgive me but i will have to sack her.
Next time in her life
She will have to respect her seniors at work.
She is a cleaner so we can replace her.

Thread closed...
Cc Seun, Myn44 please help me delete this thread.
Re: Is This Disrespectful by phelonrays: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

If people call you sir and one girl calls you broda
How will you feel

Nothing; I personally hates suffix, call me by name PHELON and we good on the business.

Calling you 'Sire' doesn't equate respect, it's a societal norm, but again; people with egocentric tendencies would feel offended, embittered, vengefull when people they consider - in their thinking - as "minions" omitts the phrase undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Disrespectful by Isaacify: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is not enough reason to sack her, she possibly do not mean insult as you understand.
If you don't feel comfortable with calling you broda, then let her know you don't like such politely.
Be humble bro!! Life get as e be
Re: Is This Disrespectful by Powerbando(f): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I got promoted at work
Every staff greet me and call me Sir
Today i entered a room and saw one of the workers.
The next thing i heard was "Broda Chris Good afternoon" i shock.

I feel disrespected but i want to know
Is it disrespectful for a girl to call her someone that senior her "Broda" instead of saying "Sir"

Let me know, cos i feel like warning her not to try that again.

Mumu man you are on your way to depression, looking for people validation to see that you are somebody

2 Likes

Re: Is This Disrespectful by nooboody: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
see human being, you are promoted at work so now you feel like a god and they should all bow down to their alpha abi.

The little power you have attained, you want to use it to sack someone for a stupid reason. Go ahead and sack everybody then.

GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER

FOREIGN WHATSAPP NUMBERS

HACKED NETFLIX.(unlimited)
WHATSAPP SPY APP AVAILABLE
AT CHEAP PRICES.

O9O5O .775.9O3.
Re: Is This Disrespectful by SultanOfPuna: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
nooboody:
see human being, you are promoted at work so now you feel like a god and they should all bow down to their alpha abi.

The little power you have attained, you want to use it to sack someone for a stupid reason. Go ahead and sack everybody then.

GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER

FOREIGN WHATSAPP NUMBERS

AT CHEAP PRICES.

O9O5O .775.9O3.
Welcome to reality
Im the lion the workers are the antelopes
Its called power dynamics.
Same way a governor has more power over citizens. That is reality. Stop living in fantasy land. I can sack whomever i want to if they are not in line with business ethics.
Re: Is This Disrespectful by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Make Una dey lie small small abeg. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Disrespectful by SultanOfPuna: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
nooboody:

GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER

FOREIGN WHATSAPP NUMBERS

AT CHEAP PRICES.

O9O5O .775.9O3.
Welcome to reality
Im the lion the workers are the antelopes
Its called power dynamics.
You cant understand this until you are given such a huge responsibility like mine
Same way a governor has more power over citizens. That is reality. Stop living in fantasy land. I can sack whomever i want to if they are not in line with business ethics.
You have never managed workers so you will never understand the code of conducts.
Re: Is This Disrespectful by ADepresedpotato: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
Na see finish cause am. I can bet one of my ball that U've had sex with her or U've been disturbing her to have sex with u. After disgracing urself, na now u remember say u be her boss.
Re: Is This Disrespectful by czarr(m): 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
She no gree fvck you, now you wan use small excuse sack her because your ego can't take it.

But I know this is a lie sha
Re: Is This Disrespectful by biggy00000(m): 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
I have one principle Sir (before you go threaten me with sack) and that is never to terminate an appointment unless you call for it (falling short of business expectation repeatedly) or business calls for it (downsizing). Not for mundane reason as greetings (dnt greet me and do your job makes more sense to me than familiarity -sir /ma, oga mi, boss, broad)
But Sir make you no vex if broad bruise your ego Sir.

Oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: Is This Disrespectful by biggy00000(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sir, could it be because of your broken phone screen or because you were not wearing cologne sir.

1 Like

Re: Is This Disrespectful by Godswilleee(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
grin So tomorrow you will be like "you are fired, other people call me sir, but you call me broda" chai wahala no gree finish o.
Re: Is This Disrespectful by Alapojamesy: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
You don try toast her before abi?
All these suffix Abi titles doesn't really matters
Except you be yoruba man that loves greetings and accolades
Re: Is This Disrespectful by Skullano(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Because of sir sir sir, you wan cut another person ticket meal.. if you can't call her to order den just get outttttttt.
Re: Is This Disrespectful by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Power has maken you arrogant and reasoning things you ain't supposed to reason as a man... Remember the world spins around... What goes around comes around... Tomorrow get Belle!

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of A Lady's Milky Melon Causing Traffic On Instagram / Boyfriend Matter / Do You Like Dirty Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.