Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. (32817 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things. / 12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Allisgud: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hamachi:
One of the things I wish I knew earlier...

Saving is not investing.
but investing is saving
Meaning when u save,invest the money u save on something that will generate income for u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Greenback: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
hardon1:

My best and closest friend is a babe. We have never bleeped and I don't think we will, despite we have slept in same bed a number of times.

As you get older and begin to realize that sex is overated, you will have better control over it
And your moniker is hard-on,you is a model grin

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by olusola200: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Agriculture

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Buddha3:

As ridiculously funny as this your comment is, it's unarguably true. I found that out when I turned 19 and started making my money. The kind of sexual and emotional havoc I caused was unimaginable until I decided to settle down last year. Girls largely love sex more than boys but they're just better at concealing the urge.
It’s no secret bro, they love it more than us.. and are ready to give to the next guy if you don’t satisfy them.. na so e be!

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Thinkingfast: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wish I realised that self love was important & invest more in myself.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by ike007(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
That going to school does not equate being wise or that it's not a certainty of riches

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Carlylepneuma: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mrkindness:
That sociology is a useless course in Nigeria.
not entirely dude undecided
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
That Life generally Is a HUGE SCAM..

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Kisico: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
internationalman:
That learning a physical skill at a very young age is more valuable than writing jamb
Very true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Farfalla(f): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
@ topic,
I wish I had ventured into business/self-employment earlier than I did.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by OtopDesign(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
IsSlyFoxxMad:
That Nigeria can never be better in this life.

Bitter truth some people still don't want to admit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by professore(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hamachi:

Saving is not investing.
I sell landed property. I will treat you right. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Mrkindness: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
not entirely dude undecided
have not secured any job with it.
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Ikendiawusa: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Never to carry family problem on your head like gala because shit will surely destroy you totally.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by jrobbins: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
To be selfish attimes pays....

To me, all the times it has paid me

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by SunTzu123(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wish I someone taught me "money" when I was small. So I am teaching my kids financial skills now.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Benki003(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
All humans are wicked and never be nice
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by dave601: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hamachi:

Saving is not investing.

That Money, Pleasures, Popularity, Sex and all is vanity...

They don't really satisfy...

Like chasing the Wind...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by valiju: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
That alcohol kills

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Softmirror:

SHE IS ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SUN SETTING. IF SHE IS NOT HAPPY WITH MY PERFORMANCE, SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN SKIPPING NIGHTS AFTER NIGHTS. BUT NA SHE DEY CARRY HER LEG WAKA COME.

BOBO YI MA PAMI NAW, ABEG BROTHER GO START A COMMEDY SKIT, YOU ARE TOO FUNNY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by PoliteActivist: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Softmirror:
I WISH I KNEW THAT WOMEN GENERALLY PRETEND AS IF THEY DON'T LIKE SEX BUT ACTUALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH. THE FEW GUYS WHO KNEW THIS EARLY IN LIFE, WERE SWIMMING IN PUSSIES AFTER PUSSIES grin. .

Mumu (no insult intended), what happened with your wife doesn't apply to women generally. There is a reason men are the ones who pay for sex, one way or another. Simple, your wife has grown to love you more. Happens all the time with married women. You were probably disgusting to her b4!

2 Likes

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by NwaliE01: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wish i left the country earlier. Nigeria is a casted country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
YESpParticipant:
I wish i used my school fees to buy Bitcoin
This is exactly what I should have done in 2016 I'm regretting

1 Like

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Allconnected(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
The Glory Of An Uncompleted Building is for a short while. After a while, it becomes a subject of ridicule.

There is an expected manifestation for every age frame in life.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by izenco2005(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wish i know Gambling is evil

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Softmirror:
I WISH I KNEW THAT WOMEN GENERALLY PRETEND AS IF THEY DON'T LIKE SEX BUT ACTUALLY LOVE IT SO MUCH. THE FEW GUYS WHO KNEW THIS EARLY IN LIFE, WERE SWIMMING IN PUSSIES AFTER PUSSIES grin. .
Hahahhahahaha real niggar

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Pootle: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
that god never existed...and religion is for the poor and weak hearted undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by siraj1402(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
BTC
Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
internationalman:
That learning a physical skill at a very young age is more valuable than writing jamb
Wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by Fearyourcreator: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
segzy17:
Education is just a waste of the little precious time we get
Dey lie yourself ...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. by an555: 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
I wish I knew I would have listen to my wife. Women spiritual side are very strong and they tend to see the future from the present.
Long story short, I didn't listen and I wasted a lot of money, and now I'm doing extra labor.
Any money wey I get now, she dey join me invest am, my brother life easy. But I'm still doing the extra labor but don learn lessons.hahahahaha

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Trailer Collides With A Biker In Kaduna, Crushes Lady Dead, Injure Biker (Graphi / Man On A Motorcycle Drags A Malnourished Dog Along A Road In Calabar / Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.