Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) (60959 Views)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by AutoRedux: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
You for wait make we Bleep first before you die throway. undecided
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SHINJA: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=Acidbath post=115769655][/quote]

You look beautiful ...

But sorry am not attracted to borehole fish smelling old evening newspaper grin grin

Mk I focus on young girls with standing boobs .. grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by nesphil(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
This ediye nwan is my friend on FB.
I wish she recovers from every depression in less than no time, cos suicide is not never an option to get out of depression o.

post=115765490:
Update From . COM

"Death is Peaceful" - Panic as Nigerian lady leaves suicide notes and video on Facebook

Akwa Ibom-Based Skincare Therapist, Precious Peters, has got her friends and followers worried after she left suicidal notes and video on Facebook, Reports.

In a series of notes posted on her Facebook wall and story on Tuesday, August 16, As Sighted By , The lady said death is peaceful and the world is not for her.

See What She Posted On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

"Very very soon. The testimony you expected will be a tribute to me from the mouths of those who truly cared. I came to this world, I sojourned but this world is actually not my place. I have beautified myself with pain and glory in tears, but soon, I will only watch the world from a distance. I will only read from shadows...the tributes you will write to me. Death is peaceful, don't be deceived." she wrote.

She also posted a video on her Facebook story, asking for prayers so her soul will rest in peace.

In Another Post dated three day ago, she hinted at battling with depression.

"Once I conquer this phase of depression, trust me, an alien is created." She Wrote.

See Her Suicide Note On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
cheesy
chatinent:
People who commit suicide tho.

Don't think of committing suicide. If you don't do it, you'll regret why you even attempted in years to come.

Chop fess.

You don taste Nkwobi before? With overnight tumbo. How you go wan commit suicide na

I don dey depressed before. I was so weak...so downhearted. I think that happened after heartbreak that year. I say make I go chop fess. Omo, after eating one plate of nkwobi, I order Isi Ewu.

I no know say na hungry carry that nonsense thoughts come.

Nkwobi and Isi Ewu is just so...
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Acidbath: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
SHINJA:

My bae look beautiful ...

But sorry am not attracted to borehole fish smelling old evening newspaper...na goat I dey r@pe grin grin

Mk I focus on young boys with standing penis.. grin

E pain am...e gats reply.

grin grin grin

Negroe d1ck head f@g cheesy

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by goggle48: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Come do die go,dead pple dont count.whx adverti..ur death
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115765490:
Update From . COM

"Death is Peaceful" - Panic as Nigerian lady leaves suicide notes and video on Facebook

Akwa Ibom-Based Skincare Therapist, Precious Peters, has got her friends and followers worried after she left suicidal notes and video on Facebook, Reports.

In a series of notes posted on her Facebook wall and story on Tuesday, August 16, As Sighted By , The lady said death is peaceful and the world is not for her.

"Very very soon. The testimony you expected will be a tribute to me from the mouths of those who truly cared. I came to this world, I sojourned but this world is actually not my place. I have beautified myself with pain and glory in tears, but soon, I will only watch the world from a distance. I will only read from shadows...the tributes you will write to me. Death is peaceful, don't be deceived." she wrote.

She also posted a video on her Facebook story, asking for prayers so her soul will rest in peace.

"Once I conquer this phase of depression, trust me, an alien is created." She Wrote.

When the deal is done a great blessing will just show up but the blessing will not be able to find her any more what a life, that is why people say life is not Balance.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Not depressed but life is not actually all that..... Like people say it...... So much stress cry
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by ISellBeer: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115765490:
Update From . COM

Die throw away make we see road, if you dey my shoe you for don kill before suicide
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by danhans(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
The is hope in what so ever situation,think positive and stay alive
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Segehtec: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
Depression is real....he who wears shoes knows where it pinches
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Brougo: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
John 3:16
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Bribri: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Abeg think of your love ones. Suicide is no option abeg. Many of us our depression is already depress sef as we no gree give up. Meanwhile, call, flash or message someone just to check on them. Shalom.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
What could have been wrong with her? suicide is not the right option.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SHINJA: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Acidbath:
SHINJA SHIT JA you don tire? Better deactivate this moniker because I go mess you up for this forum.. cheesy

Continue grin grin

I love the attention kiss
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by FettyWilliams(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
She got real friends not like me, when the going got tough for man pikin everyone japa.
Growing up I thought life would be easy but rn man is fed up. Abeg ooo, I need any security guard job in Lagos with accommodation Biko, even if it's to be a house cleaner I'll happily do please someone help me out, to chop na war but I get water to drink shAA. Thanks and God bless y'all
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by smartty68(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
We once worked with the same Boss different offices sometime ago. She ain't taking up my calls either.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Shedrill(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
She simply want to change her reality (realm)

The only sad thing here is that, it's a sin to take a life, yours or another.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Can someone explain the meaning of depression again.... The way i dey hear that word ehh
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by drmuchin: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
FINE GAL LIKE THIS WAN WASTE?
CHEI
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
post=115765531:
Don't Commit Suicide Because Of Hardship

Is Here For You, Talk to

that wants to hear our badnews? Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SHINJA: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
HltSong:

U lyk attention abi. Very good. Na me and you for D's forum.

Continue cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Suicide is not the answer though ..because the people you think would remember you would forget you in 4months..... just calm down.. they are people going through worst storms than you but they are laughing telling Baba God, "Na so you wan write my script, you no go put happy ending"
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Death is peaceful my dear ,but please make sure u come back as a ghost and kill these politicians so you can rest in peace.
Re: Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) by SisterFire(f): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
nesphil:
This ediye nwan is my friend on FB.
I wish she recovers from every depression in less than no time, cos suicide is not never an option to get out of depression o.

...Do you know how peaceful death of a non religious is? U all are ignorant tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Python Bites Man's Dick As He Sits On The Toilet In Thailand (Graphic Throwback) / A Mad Man Attempts Withdrawing At An ATM (photo) / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.