Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,268 members, 7,981,499 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:47 PM

Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano (23075 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano by BadNews: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
ecolime:
I've lost count of the number of RIPs I have said under this administration.

There was nothing like , Badnews, etc. monikers on Nairaland during the time of GEJ.

Reporting of death has become a full time business now. It's now the order of the day.

We must vote wisely else Naija go worse pass South Sudan. God forbid BAT thing.

@. Please take a break from this reporting. I take God beg you. You fit find another job if need be. cry

Abi na Seun we go beg to stop am from hitting the Frontpage.

How Many Times Have You do business with to start with?

Sit Down And Ask Yourself that Question.

I can only quit This Publication Of Bad News

If You can Sign Endorsement With
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano by Belteshazzar1: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
If na adult, i go talk sey na manchester united fan..
Imagine 4:0
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano by SHINJA: 12:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Acidbath:
SHINJA Nyascobar1414, this will be you soon.

Ensure you wash your rot.ten, mon.kee pox d1.¢k well before doing it otherwise no one will come close to bring you down.

They will just simply dig a hole under u and cut the rope so your corpse falls into the hole....the end. cheesy No soul will miss you...that, I am sure of. grin

Am your god and nightmare...

You think of me alway kiss
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano by babajero(m): 2:32am On Aug 17, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/16/teenager-commits-suicide-in-kano/
So emir don turn law enforcement agent. Nigeria sorry o.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano by Skty: 2:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Sai change!
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano by PS712: 5:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Jashub:
E no go pass drugs undecided
It is unfortunate, at such a young age.
If he was doing drugs would the family and the community not have noticed? If the family tries to conceal it, the community sure wouldn't.
The thing is that our country is in very bad shape yet majority are supporting those destroying the fabric because we tilt towards our biases of ethnicity and religion.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano by winterfell007(m): 6:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Smith414:
People go through a lot, but this life too sweet to think of suicide
To those that go through a lot, life ain’t to them that’s why they don’t see any sweetness to life
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano by aishah32g: 8:01am On Aug 17, 2022
At 16!At 16!...
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano by whirlwind7(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Jashub:

Think!
Think!

People who use drugs don't commit suicide. They'd rather commit crimes so as to get money to buy drugs.
Unless they die from drug overdose (which is accidental)
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano by Skydweller(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2022
https://criesandlaughter./2022/08/i-know-why-average-nigerian-man-doesnt.html

The poem (I Know Why An Average Nigerian Man Doesn't Smile) reminds us of the silent struggle of a common man. Before you berate that man for not meeting your expectations, remember that that man has a lot of things going on in his life.

Remember to drop your comment.
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano by Papichulostunne(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jashub:
Naim you never still commit suicide?
Re: Teenager Commits Suicide In Kano by Tegabadguy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
depression know good at all undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chloroquine Potent For COVID-19 Prevention - NAFDAC DG, Prof Christianah Adeyeye / Strange Disease Kills 57 In Igboeze North, Enugu State / COVID-19: IGP Unveils New Operational Guidelines For The Police, Others

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.