Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,693 members, 7,938,106 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Lagos Policemen Allegedly Shoot Motorcyclist, Drive Corpse Away - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Policemen Allegedly Shoot Motorcyclist, Drive Corpse Away (640 Views)

Lagos Policemen Now Kidnap, Detain Residents Illegally - Duty Solicitors Network / Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests / Lagos Policemen Respond To Distress Call Two Hours After Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Policemen Allegedly Shoot Motorcyclist, Drive Corpse Away by bm6169: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
There was outrage Tuesday evening, as some yet-to-be-identified policemen reportedly shot a motorcyclist and drove away with the corpse.

The incident was said to have happened at Olayiwola street, social club junction, Abule egba, Lagos at around 6:30 pm.

A source in the area, who spoke with our correspondent, disclosed that the policemen drove the corpse away after the incident.

“They (policemen) were stoned by the people to drive them off,” he added.

A video obtained by our correspondent from the scene showed traces of blood on the floor while the people were lamenting as there was still commotion in the area.

When contacted, the Divisional Police Officer for Oko Oba Police Station, said he did not have the report.

“If they say some policemen, did they say it was the DPO that shot? I don’t have the report,” he said.

He further directed our correspondent to the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin. When contacted, Hundeyin confirmed that an incident had occurred, however, he was yet to get the detail of the incident.

“I’m yet to get the detail, I am aware there is a problem, I’m yet to get the detail,” he said.

Related Topic: Meet Beautiful Girls Around You
Re: Lagos Policemen Allegedly Shoot Motorcyclist, Drive Corpse Away by fman(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
No pix.
Oga investigative journalist.
You no know say journalism is a professional job that requires proof and evidence
Re: Lagos Policemen Allegedly Shoot Motorcyclist, Drive Corpse Away by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
wow wow wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Policemen Allegedly Shoot Motorcyclist, Drive Corpse Away by Entprys(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Enforcing okada ban ruthlessly
Re: Lagos Policemen Allegedly Shoot Motorcyclist, Drive Corpse Away by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
So bad.
Re: Lagos Policemen Allegedly Shoot Motorcyclist, Drive Corpse Away by Virgohills(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
It is true. I live in the area. I was driving out I had to go back because vehicles were reversing
Re: Lagos Policemen Allegedly Shoot Motorcyclist, Drive Corpse Away by kokoA(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Let's wait to hear from the police first.
Re: Lagos Policemen Allegedly Shoot Motorcyclist, Drive Corpse Away by Freelane33(m): 5:40am On Aug 17, 2022
Nigeria embarassed
Re: Lagos Policemen Allegedly Shoot Motorcyclist, Drive Corpse Away by baretalk: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Story sounds doctored. No Okada in Lagos, go drive okada in your village. You have been warned.

(1) (Reply)

LASUED Students Panic As Fight Breaks Out Between Masquerades & Residents (Vid) / Professor Assaults Orderly, Charges Maids To Beat Her Up / Police Arrest 11 Alleged Cultists In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.