Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,140 members, 7,890,848 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

Waaoooo! You Can Now Unlock Your Modem To Use Any Sim: - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Waaoooo! You Can Now Unlock Your Modem To Use Any Sim: (1303 Views)

If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / Unlock Your Modem, Online And By Yourself. / Unlock Your Modem Here Free Of Charge Just Send In Your Imei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waaoooo! You Can Now Unlock Your Modem To Use Any Sim: by onyiiboy: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
Waaooooo!!!!!!!!!!, You can now unlock your modem to use any sim card of your choice. Be it MTN modem,Airtel,ETISALAT,and GLO modems.
Slimply send me d imel Number which u can find by d side of d parcket of d modem to my email address @ edunwa247@gmail.com,i just lost my phone thats why u have to send it there.
Good luck!!!!!!!!
Re: Waaoooo! You Can Now Unlock Your Modem To Use Any Sim: by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
I have a multilinks huawei modem. model EC226. I want it unlocked so i can use different sims. please help.

model EC226
CDMA 2000 EV-DO REV.A
USB MODEM

WHAT OTHER INFORMATION DO YOU NEED LET ME KNOW
Re: Waaoooo! You Can Now Unlock Your Modem To Use Any Sim: by kehindesis(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello I also have EC226 modem I want to unlolock it is visafone network modem.kindly help me out? 07034215599

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 'amber' Update Rolls Out For Windows Phone 8 Lumia / How To Run Java Apps And Games On Android Phones With JBED Developer / Lumia 550 Leaked With Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.