Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,123 members, 7,900,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike (9407 Views)

Power Generation Falls Further By 27% To 3,567MW / Power Generation Falls To 2,970MW On Discos’ Demand / Electricity Generation Falls To 2,616MW, Six Plants Idle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by blingxx(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Bodviral:
Everyone now want to go on strike!!

Our worse fears are becoming reality the country is falling apart

2 Likes

Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by SisterAnn(f): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2022
After almost eight years they couldn't improve on the 4000MW PDP left it.

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by Maobichek: 7:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Kokaine:
K

Solar is costly oh! I know you pray for business but Civil servants in Nigeria hardly afford Solar let alone the poor masses.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by 1x2x3: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2022
proff010:
Jagaban please come and fixed Nigeria for us.

Your level of reasoning is worrisome. You brought the current disaster and now you want another pending disaster to come rescue you.

2 Likes

Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by KanwuliaExtra: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2022
APC!!!! The party of DARKNESS. cheesy
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by Linesman(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2022
We are Getting Ready to Get There.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Okay...
Meanwhile APC promised a steady power supply.
They will be coming with another packaged promises again.

We have had enough of their failed promises.

We the youths cannot be fooled for yet another 8 years... No be juju be that?

The likes of Moh247 FreeStuffsNG and PandoraObi are already brainwashed
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by agadez007(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2022
Tinubu will continue from where buhari stopped
That time if you see 3mins light,you will go and do testimony in church

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by Greenlight123: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Everything is falling in this country naira fall economy fall power fall hmmm naija which way

2 Likes

Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by proff010: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Go and hug transformer
1x2x3:

Your level of reasoning is worrisome. You brought the current disaster and now you want another pending disaster to come rescue you.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by Mycometp3(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Mhen our country no go better if these set of pipu are still running government.. let me tell you this ..they hate us with passion , they never want us to survive because they've taken our inheritance.they want us to starve, hopeless,powerless just for them to stay in charge of this so called power ..unless with fight for what is our by voting them out 9f the government..this bad politicians are everywhere and even among us. Let's use our brain for the future of our children
xpressionx:
Tinubu's protege and stooge was minister of power for four years.

Tunubu that can summon fashola with just a phone call didn't know what to tell him to do as minister of power.
Same Tinubu is telling us he will fix power.....by reappointed fashola as mi ister of power
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by AuroraB(f): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Make Dem strike! There won't be any difference.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2022
SMH
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by Iremchris: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Electricity in Nigeria stand up

Nigeria stand up

Oils Stand up

Youths stand up

Obidient movement stand up

Pvc stand up

Distroy bad government and agbado
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by Okobola146: 8:06am On Aug 17, 2022
The news of these people going on strike too sweet me for body. Anything that would cripple this government is highly supported by me
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by hkunle71(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Everyone wants to make name even after ASUU ended up in scrutinising some many students lives yet Power people wan enter race
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by hkunle71(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Okobola146:
The news of these people going on strike too sweet me for body. Anything that would cripple this government is highly supported by me

Take am easy ooo
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by slimanyd: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Power ti LULE. EVERYTHING JUST DEY LULE NI FOR THESE ZOO.

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by 2023NaijaVoter: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2022
Nonsense, this is orchestrated by mischief makers for political reasons. How are workers with good jobs go strike and sit at home in the dark or try to run a generator 24 hours a day? Make it make sense.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by hkunle71(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2022
AuroraB:
Make Dem strike! There won't be any difference.

I tire oooo
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by holluwizzy: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Gbaaaaam.

But our parents nko?

We need to enlighten them about the ills of this government.

This govt is something out of this world.

GardenOfGod:
Okay...
Meanwhile APC promised a steady power supply.
They will be coming with another packaged promises again.

We have had enough of their failed promises.

We the youths cannot be fooled for yet another 8 years... No be juju be that?
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by holluwizzy: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2022
Even before now, any PHCN office u go

They re always on generator.

2023NaijaVoter:
Nonsense, this is orchestrated by mischief makers for political reasons. How are workers with good jobs go strike and sit at home in the dark or try to run a generator 24 hours a day? Make it make sense.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by tdien(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2022
what's the difference between candle and this one.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by GardenOfGod(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2022
Our parents will be adequately enlightened. But the bulk of the matter lies with the youth
holluwizzy:
Gbaaaaam.

But our parents nko?

We need to enlighten them about the ills of this government.

This govt is something out of this world.

Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by 1x2x3: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2022
proff010:
Go and hug transformer

Na this your foolishness make thunder wan kill you before. If you don't take time, you won't survive the next thunder.

Anyway, I know you've been foolish for long and have no future but try protect the future of your kids. I would even prefer they don't have your DNA cos passing down this level of foolishness will be disastrous to this nation.
Re: Power Generation Falls By 503MW, Workers Threaten Strike by APCnaPDP: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2022
If you vote for this useless government again eh, then you dey craze. I know it is your right but damn it, these people are daft.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo-Central Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima / I Look Forward To Peaceful Polls, Retirement, Says Buhari / Deep In Debt: Worries Over Nigeria’s Borrowing Spree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.