Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong (332 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye / I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by ExAngel007(f): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Singer Harrysong has disagreed with the belief that God is in heaven.

In a post shared on his Instastories this morning, Harrysong asked people not to just read but "study, think and research.'

He shared the bible verse that stated that God created heaven and earth and then asked ''How possible is it for you to be in a location and later create that location?''

Read his post below...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/god-is-not-in-heaven-singer-harrysong.html

Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Jashub: 8:05am On Aug 17, 2022
I pity people who just read one verse of the bible and come to a shallow conclusion about God and His methods undecided
Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Dtruthspeaker: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2022
ExAngel007:
Harrysong has disagreed with the belief that God is in
heaven.

In a post shared on his Instastories this morning, Harrysong
asked people not to just read but "study, think and research.'

He shared the bible verse that stated that God created heaven
and earth and then asked ''How possible is it for you to be in
a location and later create that location?''

Read his post below...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/god-is-not-in-heaven-singer-harrysong.html

His thinking should have told him that Every Person Who Builds a House/Location can always mark that location/House as His Headquarters, even if He has other Houses and Location.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Promosaver: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Exactly
Dtruthspeaker:

His thinking should have told him that Every Person Who Builds a House/Location can always mark that location/House as His Headquarters, even if He has other Houses and Location.
Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Christiansimon: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2022
His Time Has Reach...
Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Epositive(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Pray tell, where are God's "other houses and location"?

1 Like

Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Dtruthspeaker: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2022
Epositive:

Pray tell, where are God's "other houses and location"?

So that you can go there and get it dirty and spoilt as you have spoilt this one eh! I would not tell you!
Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Epositive(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So that you can go there and get it dirty and spoilt as you have spoilt this one eh! I would not tell you!

grin
Is that another way of saying "I don't know"?
Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Dtruthspeaker: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Epositive:

grin
Is that another way of saying "I don't know"?

Nope! Is the way of saying "I would not tell ya! grin
Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by otipoju(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2022
He is confusing the physical sky also called heavens with the spiritual heaven whis is invisible

1 Like

Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2022
I kinda agree with him. The Bible alluded to this material fact anyway.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Afromentalist: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

How can a created location contain an uncreated and infinite being ?

1 Like

Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Dtruthspeaker: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Afromentalist:

How can a created location contain an uncreated and infinite being ?

Same way our created houses and huts (locations) meet our pleasure of creating locations.
Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Afromentalist: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Same way our created houses and huts (locations) meet our pleasure of creating locations.
We (humans) are created and finite being so it does not apply.

I repeat, how can a finite and created location host an infinite and uncreated being?

In other words, how can a bottle of water contain all the water of all the oceans ?

1 Like

Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by EgusiShankly: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
English is his problem
Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by paxonel(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Heaven isn't the heaven's(which is the clouds)

Heaven is here on earth, and that heaven is people here on this earth(believers).

Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU

God is in heaven implies, God is with us(Emmanuel) and no where else

1 Like

Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Dtruthspeaker: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Afromentalist:

We (humans) are created and finite being so it does not apply.

I repeat, how can a finite and created location host an infinite and uncreated being?

In other words, how can a bottle of water contain all the water of all the oceans ?

You are confusing yourself with the "finite" and not paying attention to the object.

Finite and infinite beings refers to Persons.

And Houses/Locations are created by Persons with their mortality and immortality being irrelevant. Therefore, finite and infinite has no bearing here
Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by EgwunsoDOTcom: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Osogbo weed at work! .. You want to analyze God's wonders with your filthy human wisdom, how can that be ever possible? grin, Even devil himself cannot understand God.
The mathematics JESUS CHRIST did to devil, he never understand am finish till now.. God na Godfather, take it or leave it.

God has even finished building the new earth He told us about, still dey reason wetin happen for Genesis till rapture go shock you like film.

And the Scripture says: A CANAL MAN CANNOT UNDERSTAND THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT (1 Corinthians 2:14)..

Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by Afromentalist: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are confusing yourself with the "finite" and not paying attention to the object.

Finite and infinite beings refers to Persons.

And Houses/Locations are created by Persons with their mortality and immortality being irrelevant. Therefore, finite and infinite has no bearing here
Ok understood.
Re: God Is Not In Heaven - Singer Harrysong by xproducer: 1:16am On Aug 18, 2022
human thinking...

"And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." - Mark 10:27

"For with God nothing shall be impossible." - Luke 1:37

(1) (Reply)

God Didn’t Do Nothing For Me When I Was Broke – Popular Pastor Tobi Adegboyega / Fornication And The Mystery Of DNA: Fact or Myth? / Please Help, My Fiance Said She Can't Come To My Church, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.