Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,618 members, 7,888,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest (2726 Views)

Charly Boy Endorses Peter Obi, Promises To Stage Biggest Rally Ever / Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup / DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by mii4u(f): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

To be honest with you
Most People in both Oyo and Osun States don't even know who Peter Obi is

Apart from Tinubu, Atiku and Sowore are the only others they know
But I hapn to know a lot of dem dat claim to be obedient, in all honesty, i just met the second person that is batified and guess wat, both are Muslims.

Cld be I have bin meeting with the Christian yorubas that does not support the Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by PandoraObi: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
maestroferddi:
If you continue like this, in no time you will need to be kept away in a correctional facility...

In the final analysis, your cowardice and lily-livered make up are there for all to see...
Shut up hypocrite, you came here ranting like headless chicken and insulting me as I mentioned you or insulted you anywhere, so when I retaliate you started crying wolf

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Christistruth00: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
mii4u:

But I hapn to know a lot of dem dat claim to be obedient, in all honesty, i just met the second person that is batified and guess wat, both are Muslims.

Cld be I have bin meeting with the Christian yorubas that does not support the Muslim Muslim ticket

They are not
PandoraObi:
Shut up hypocrite, you came here ranting like headless chicken and insulting me as I mentioned you or insulted you anywhere, so when I retaliate you started crying wolf

Do you realize that Osun is Tinubu's ancestral home and that he is from the Oyo ethnic group?

Last Last They will vote for their Son
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by techWriter3: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wegonna fully politicians dient in the Southwest
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Christistruth00: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
mii4u:

They are Obidient to Tinubu
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by mii4u(f): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

They are Obidient to Tinubu
So why are the yorubas finding it offensive wen the igbos are voting for Peter Obi?
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by FreeStuffsNG: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Reinaldo:
We're fully Obidient in the Southwest
Irony and hyperbole in a single sentence wink
SW is the ancestral and dormimant polital base of Omoluabi Asiwaju Tinubu.
The last two elections in the SW that had over 2 votes at stake, only a paltry 2k out of the millions voted for lp
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by Christistruth00: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
mii4u:

So why are the yorubas finding it offensive wen the igbos are voting for Peter Obi?

Offensive?

Never
Everybody votes for whoever they want

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by mii4u(f): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Christistruth00:

Offensive?

Never
Everybody votes for whoever they want
I love this. This is democracy.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by PandoraObi: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
maestroferddi:
If you continue like this, in no time you will need to be kept away in a correctional facility...

In the final analysis, your cowardice and lily-livered make up are there for all to see...
Don't judge others with your parents
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
It has always been the other way round.

NO Yoruba as ever Insult Igbo for supporting Obi, it has always been the Igbo attacking Yorubas for supporting Tinubu.

Evidence is everywhere
mii4u:

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Set To Stage Play For Peter Obi To Create Awareness Southwest by PhenomenalAustin: 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Shayetet13:

Strife means conflict and I used it in the old English way.

And in the way I used it, it means that the battle, conflict, struggle for good governance is in motion.

I know it's easy for you to look up the dictionary and take the face value meaning, but there are those who actually studied English for four years.

I am not here to explain English language morphology.

Let's leave it at that

SCHOOL THAT UGLY UNEDUCATED MOTHERFUVKING THUG!!!!!!

AHHH ỌKỤ

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is The Real Pictures Of Tinubu’s Campaign Flag Off In Jos / Nigeria Is Officially A Muslim State / Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.