Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,843 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:56 AM

Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed (15053 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected / Buhari Wasn’t Aware Of Onnoghen’s Trial Until Saturday, Says Osinbajo / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by TheGift: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Giidgiddy:
This is another angle but if you ask me I think Buhari is unlucky from oil prices crash to covid-19 and now Russian war...
I agree what Nigeria as a country and its economy need right now is a builder, a visionary leader, nigerians must understand that change is slow, that's why you can't afford to make mistakes, change is slow... But if we get it right and vote someone that can open up money sources, not frugal or stingy like Buhari but open with ideas, diversity the economy. How can lagos be single out to be the kind of economy it is? was that its position before Tinubu took over the affairs of the state?
They said it's the port, Benin republic have a port too. But Benin citizens are all over Lagos. If I ask you to vote right, I said it knowing you will do the right thing.

Was it Russian war or oil price crashes that made PMB not appoint ministers for the first six months? Is it Putin or Saudi Arabia that stopped Him from changing ministers after all these years of non performance?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Babaken(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Naked truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by aribisala0(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Buhari's main /problem is not IQ. He is not stupid. At least Buhari has average intelligence. You do not need to be a genius to govern well. I think many critics are blinded by emotions and incapable of the right analysis.

When you consider statements like dot in a circle, 5% , language they understand etc you realize that the problem is not IQ and those saying that are just indulging their emotions rather than engaging intellect. A very intelligent person could choose to deploy his intellect on an evil path and then that would be a moral issue
With Regard to governing Nigeria Buhari might have been a good leader of a country with functioning institutions. He seems to pretend that that is the case.
Buhari allowed the interests of his close family and Fulani people to cloud his judgment. He also underestimated the capacity of Nigerians to resist.
The powers of the president of Nigeria are too much for one person and so his most important task is to choose his first team.
Buhari's selection of mostly Northern Muslims to very strategic position who turned out to be corrupt and incompetent is at the core of the problem

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by inforesource: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
No, that is not right. He does not have the intellectual capacity and the 21st century leadership skill. You can't give what you don't have. For example, you don't expect to get water from a dry wood. To be sincere, what you see is his best and he will argue this with you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by obyrich(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bethel4Life:

Words on Marble
This is what Tinubu is doing too... Tinubu has never come out to tell us what he will do since he won the primaries and his zombies are still rooting for him

Well no wonder they are zombiec urchins grin
The few times he attempted to speak, he ended up vomiting garbage.
First it was asking FG to print more naira notes.
Secondly, it was about recruiting 50million youths into the army to fight insecurity and be fed on corn and cassava.

Please we are not playing 1960 politics. He should continue to remain silent.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Antoeni(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
From The Look of Things , Buhari is Not Aware That He is Still The Current President Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Ifyken2: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
I could still remember back in 2014, during the campaign, a neighbor who happens to be a Niger deltan, started ignoring me simply because I was supporting Jonathan against bihari. Good enough, two years into buari's regime, he lost his job with first Bank
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by nesphil(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Did you realize this today?
The evil that you guys refused to stand against yesterday is now standing against you hypocrites today.

dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-wasnt-prepared-for-governance-hakeem-baba-ahmed
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Treadway: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
aribisala0:
Buhari's main /problem is not IQ. He is not stupid. At least Buhari has average intelligence. You do not need to be a genius to govern well. I think many critics are blinded by emotions and incapable of the right analysis.

When you consider statements like dot in a circle, 5% , language they understand etc you realize that the problem is not IQ and those saying that are just indulging their emotions rather than engaging intellect.A very intelligent person could choose to deploy his intellect on an evil path and then that would be a moral issue
no. He actually is quite stupid, and undoubtedly has low IQ. That he is still able to read something written for him on a piece of paper doesn't qualify as IQ. There are tests for that, and I don't think he can even score 1 point. That man today, cannot spell his name without making a mistake. Damn sure of that!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Confirm4real(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
He just wants to tour the whole world as a President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by LvGMalaya: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
dre11:

We cant be saying this after 7 years... hes had enough time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by 2023NaijaVoter: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mr. Man should run for office and do better or stfu. All these do-nothing mouths in Naija na. angry
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by zaki2: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Big Shame! He contested several times but was never preparing himself for the business of governance. Another problem he had was old age.

Another old man now has come up to tell us how it has been a long time dream for him to be president. He even told us how it's his turn.

The major problem we have are the people brainwashed to follow them.
Check majority of their supporters, tribalist and nepotist. these are people whose major concern is, he is one of us, and what they can get from politicking. They are dead to patriotism.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Zetty177x: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Fact!! !! !!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Zetty177x: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Treadway:
no. He actually is quite stupid, and undoubtedly has low IQ. That he is still able to read something written for him on a piece of paper doesn't qualify as IQ. There are tests for that, and I don't think he can even score 1 point. That man today, cannot spell his name without making a mistake. Damn sure of that!

He is a stooge

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by LordOfTheGame: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
Buhari was a dullard, he's now a super dullard with no iota of character and personality to perform the duty of a president.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Ericnrm(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yet tinubu packaged him and forced him on nigerians

I no really understand this Hakeem guy, I remember like yesterday he was apc representative in the national collation centre in 2015

He’s fully Obidient as his older brother is Datti, our Yusful and capable VP
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by perezeghi: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
dre11:

If PMB was not prepared then which of the former presidents were ever prepared, except if our basis for preparedness is the Nigerian kind.
Imagine the development changes and transformation that started in the UAE and Dubai from the time of OBJ and let us ask ourselves who is or was prepared to govern this nation at all levels of government?
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by ManOfSon: 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
I think what happened to Buhari is that he is no longer in his prime. An old man is like a baby - he doesn't think well. Some of them are dealing with dementia and other sicknesses common among old people. You cannot give your best when you are frail and sick - this is common sense.

Similarly, this is the same problem I have with people who want to shove Tinubu down our throats. They are so covered by tribal veils and selfish gains that they forgot what this country is going through in the hands of a senile and incompetent Buhari.

You want Nigerians to vote another senile bag of bones already urinating on his body and frightened to sit down and answer questions from journalists? No be winch be that?
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by kokoA(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
I totally agree with him. Buhari actually had good intentions to change things but he was only relying on his name and popularity for being a non nonsense man, he felt his name would put fear in the hearts of people and make them scared of looting, he wanted the system on autopilot while everybody do their work and fear that "Baba" will flog me I I fail to do my work well. It is really unfortunate because I know he doesn't know up to 80% of what is happening in his government, his wife noticed and tried to make him see but they shut her out, being a respectful woman she decided to maintain her cool and watch things from outside. Now it's to late, he'd be realizing how much he messed up after May 29th 2023. sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by aribisala0(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Treadway:
I think you are not very bright but I could be wrong often I am . No point quoting me . If I believe that about you there is no chance of intellectual commerce.

Hold your view and let me hold mine
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Deepthoughts: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
dre11:

you can not give what you don't have, buhari right from the on set up to this very moment is simply incompetent both physically and intellectually,he is only bigoted,bias n sentimental,kpom kwem.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Honestfrend: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Aydlecturer: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
I think what happened to Buhari is that he is no longer in his prime. An old man is like a baby - he doesn't think well. Some of them are dealing with dementia and other sicknesses common among old people. You cannot give your best when you are frail and sick - this is common sense.

Similarly, this is the same problem I have with people who want to shove Tinubu down our throats. They are so covered by tribal veils and selfish gains that they forgot what this country is going through in the hands of a senile and incompetent Buhari.

Why are you people only after Tinubu alone, what about Atiku (75) years? That's is bias to me
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by descarado: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
This man, president of arewa elders Forum and Datti.
Add the dots and do the maths.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by SmartPolician: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Aydlecturer:

Why are you people only after Tinubu alone, what about Atiku (75) years? That's is bias to me

Of all the major contenders in this race, Jagaban looks sickly the most. I don't want to get into this nonsensical leadership Buhari is giving us again.

You people think that being the president of 200 million people is like holidaying in Hawaii. When the pressure of that office comes on Tinubu, he cannot withstand it.

When he just came in, Buhari admitted that he almost ran away and he even said recently he is tired that's why the country is on autopilot. I don't care about you; I don't want that nonsense for another 8 years. We deserve better.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by ZombieTAMER: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Giidgiddy:
This is another angle but if you ask me I think Buhari is unlucky from oil prices crash to covid-19 and now Russian war...
I agree what Nigeria as a country and its economy need right now is a builder, a visionary leader, nigerians must understand that change is slow, that's why you can't afford to make mistakes, change is slow... But if we get it right and vote someone that can open up money sources, not frugal or stingy like Buhari but open with ideas, diversity the economy. How can lagos be single out to be the kind of economy it is? was that its position before Tinubu took over the affairs of the state?
They said it's the port, Benin republic have a port too. But Benin citizens are all over Lagos. If I ask you to vote right, I said it knowing you will do the right thing.

Is there any Niger Delta oil in Benin republic?
how many people are in Benin republic?

Every time Tinubu built Lagos.. this was a former capital for crying out loud..
he built it yet goes abroad for check up.

Like buhari, tinubu is old and frail
no need going round in circles with APc
Fashola will still be minister, let me hear him say to have power vote out APc for APc
confused urchins.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Theunbothered: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
After how many years of contesting the fool wasn't prepared?

So he just came to waste Nigeria's money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) / ''Stop Glorifying Thieves’' - President Buhari Appeals To Nigerians / Olufemi Aduwo Replies Adoke: I Initiated Tinubu’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.