Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,789 members, 7,965,940 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:23 AM

Simple Steps To Publish Books On Amazon Without Writing A Word And Earn In Dolla - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Steps To Publish Books On Amazon Without Writing A Word And Earn In Dolla (130 Views)

Which Nigerian Bankcard Works On Amazon Without Limit? / How To Make Money On KDP (amazon) Without Writing A Book / Simple Steps To Develop A Second Source Of Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Publish Books On Amazon Without Writing A Word And Earn In Dolla by Solo777(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2022
Dear friends,

Writing and publishing book on Amazon is one of the sweetest ways to earn and you can do it even if....

....you have an F in English

.... You don't know how to write

.....you don't know how to publish books.

I'm hosting a free training where I will show you how to publish low content and no content books so you can make money on Amazon.

Over 300+ persons are ready for this class.

Best part, it's free

You'll also join my kindle group after the class.

Join now.

Send Amazon to 08179687499 on WhatsApp or use my link right away....https:///3HSAGpz

Hurry....join now

Re: Simple Steps To Publish Books On Amazon Without Writing A Word And Earn In Dolla by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Interesting!

(1) (Reply)

Please Enlighten Me / Giftcard Direct Buyer,earn Your More Profit / Hotel Manager Urgently Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.