Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:08 PM

This Is What I Think About Davido Stand Strong - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Is What I Think About Davido Stand Strong (298 Views)

DAVIDO Performs 'stand Strong' For The First Time In Toronto / MIXTAPE: DJ Oskybaddo Ft DJ Michelle - Stand Strong Street Mix / Davido Ft The Samples - Stand Strong [official Video Snippet] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Think About Davido Stand Strong by Cimthogwrites(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Stand Strong by Davido is one of the most lyrical songs of 2022. I can say this confidently because of the message passed across in the song. According to www.naijabanquet.com, Davido in Stand Strong ft the Samples Choir reminisces about his life and the ups and downs that come with everyday life.

In this article ( https://naijabanquet.com/review-story-and-lessons-from-davidos-stand-strong/ ), the writer says the song is a breakaway from the usual dance and pop style of the Nigerian singer. Rather, the singer, for the first time in many years, recorded a soulful song.

There are many lessons to learn from the Stand Strong. In this review, I will share at least two takeaways from the bop song. First, I learnt about perseverance, which is what the song talks about primarily. Thing is, if Davido had given up on his dreams a long time ago, he would not have been where he is today.

Another lesson I learned from Stand Strong is that the song preaches faith and confidence in oneself. Indubitably, one cannot go far without having self-esteem. It is therefore important to keep one head up high and face the reality of life with boldness.

So that is Davido Stand strong review from my end.

What is your own thought about Stand Strong? Comment below.
Re: This Is What I Think About Davido Stand Strong by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Cool.

(1) (Reply)

Which Ways Can Someone Promote Songs Offline? / 11 Things that will make you to like Mallak in his career / Kayguy-makaveli-n2dw Epp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.