Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,281 members, 7,891,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

My Wife Gave Me Permission To Have A Side Chick, She Does Not Love Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Gave Me Permission To Have A Side Chick, She Does Not Love Me (803 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Her Husband’s Side-chick In UK / Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) / This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Gave Me Permission To Have A Side Chick, She Does Not Love Me by Brezzlover80: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2022
I think my wife does not love me. After five years of marriage, I have come to realize that my wife is not in love with me. This is very painful and I want to end this marriage. My wife is a former model. I say former because when I met her, even though she was a model, she was not actively modelling anymore. In her younger years, she was a model for top brands. But as she got older, she went more into acting movies and less modelling.

That was when we met. Yes, she is a very beautiful woman. I give it to her. I was swept by her. I too, I did not dull, I swept her off her feet too. Before we got married, she told me that she did not want more than 2 children. She said because she wants us to give full attention to the children instead of having plenty children we will not be able to give full attention to. The plan made sense to me and I agreed.

When we got married, I noticed my wife is a diet and gym freak. She does not like to add any weight at all…well, as an actress, she needs to look great cos her body is what she uses for acting which is her career. When she got pregnant, she was not happy she was putting on weight. Soon as she had our first daughter, she started fitness to gain her body back.  She wanted to look slim and slender quickly.

I praised her for her dedication to looking good…after all, that is why I married her. Before our baby was one year, my wife quickly got pregnant. She said she wanted to have the two children quickly so she can do tummy tuck and close the chapter of child bearing. That was when I began to feel like she was doing too much. She had our second baby, another girl. I was hoping for a boy so I asked her if we can try one more time, maybe we will have a boy.

My wife refused vehemently and said she is not having more than 2 children. That she told me before marriage. That boy or girl are the same children. I agreed with her that all gender children are from God and I am grateful but since we are young, nothing wrong in trying one more, just to see if we can have a boy. She then said, what if we try again, we have another girl, I told her I will accept it as the will of God.

yet, my wife insisted she is not having any more children. I bought her a car, gifts, gave her plenty money …just to persuade her to do this one thing for me. Instead, she took my money to go and do tummy tuck. So she can get her perfect modelling shape back. All of a sudden, she started talking of going back to modelling career again. I was surprised because even though I support her career or any business she wants to do, the modelling is not something I met her doing actively…

Modelling requires a lot of travelling and she has to be in shape all the time. I told her there is no need to go back to modelling…except she wants to be a fashion model that does not require her to be slender like other models. My wife got angry and said I was not supporting her ambitions. I kept quiet. After two years, I brought up the issue of trying for a baby boy and she flipped and said I do not want her to follow her dreams, cos knowing that she has done tummy tuck cos she is done giving birth.

My wife went to report me to her mother who is supporting her as well. My mother in-law said I know she told me she wants only 2 children and I agreed. The mother made it look like I did not appreciate the 2 girls we had and I told her I appreciate the girls but I know there is nothing wrong in desiring a boy child and if she is thinking we will have another girl, we can do IVF to determine the gender of the baby, to make sure its a boy. My wife refused.

This made me very sad. I love my girls but I just want to try to for a boy. Someone told me about having a surrogate to carry the baby if you cannot carry your own baby. When I told my wife, she started crying, saying I am disturbing her, making her have emotional stress with the way I am demanding she had another baby. To me, I feel my wife is selfish. She only wants what is best for her. She does not think about my feelings and that means, she does not love me.

My wife is 27 years old. She is still young…why can’t she try for one more baby if her husband wants one more baby? Its her body I know but lets use surrogate…she said she is not emotionally ready for another child. After seeing all the trouble this argument keeps bringing, I decided to leave her alone. But I feel bad and feel neglected. Our marriage started suffering. We both started ignoring each other.

For almost three months, we did not sleep with each other. One day, I called her and asked her, how she is able to sleep knowing she has not had c3-x with her husband for three months. This woman replied saying, c3-x is not food. That since I do not want to stop the talk about having another baby, she does not want to keep having emotional stress…that I am the source of her emotional stress.

READ MORE

https://fawndaleoaksrv.com/true-life-story-my-wife-does-not-love-me-she-gave-me-permission-to-have-a-side-chick/
Re: My Wife Gave Me Permission To Have A Side Chick, She Does Not Love Me by Chnbanc: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2022
you married a career woman.
Re: My Wife Gave Me Permission To Have A Side Chick, She Does Not Love Me by duduade: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Thank God you know you are the least on her list of wants and needs
Re: My Wife Gave Me Permission To Have A Side Chick, She Does Not Love Me by blinking001(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
In summary, you married a retired prostitute and still expected her to somehow love you. Daft mtf. Gtf

(1) (Reply)

I Give Out Sure 2 Odds Everyday! / Nigerians And This Disguting Lousy Annoying Attitude Online❗❗❗ / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.