Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Help To Find Adeoye Tinuade. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help To Find Adeoye Tinuade. (832 Views)

Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun / Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Find Adeoye Tinuade. by hbk001(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2022
May Almighty God continue to deliver us all from the evil and the evil doers of this country.
Kindly help to repost on all social medias and use the infos therein to contact if you have a clue please.
God bless.

1 Share

Re: Help To Find Adeoye Tinuade. by H0didon(m): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
May she be found alive in Jesus Name.
As i see say her last location na ogun, i just weak...Those guyz dey do rituals gan...No joy for that side man.

As our Ancestors would say "If you haven't lost someone, you don't know what God has done for you".
Re: Help To Find Adeoye Tinuade. by trevolady(f): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2022
I hope this get to front page,this is a sad moment for her parent and everyone, I just wish she changes her mind and come back home.Tinu if you're reading this your parents are in severe agony as I type,come back home!

1 Like

Re: Help To Find Adeoye Tinuade. by Richy4(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2022
At the mention of the state where she resides send shivers down my spine..
I pray that the family locates her where about without any problem sad
Re: Help To Find Adeoye Tinuade. by trevolady(f): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Kindly help take this to front page,I am not the OP but I know about the missing child too,her parents and family are trying every other means but she's still missing after 6days.
Re: Help To Find Adeoye Tinuade. by RepoMan007: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
I pray for her safe return and ask God to protect her with His angels.

Election time is this kind thing time in Nigeria. All because of free oil money.
Re: Help To Find Adeoye Tinuade. by Kajaard: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sundaycomputer:
Call her boyfriend ,
I fix laptops sale laptops swap laptop 08one39347one79

For a 12 year old girl? Are you okay or you lack brain cells?

(1) (Reply)

.. / Is It Right For Your Boyfriend? / Pls Looking For People That Once School At Little Talents Nur & Pry School. Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.