Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,957 members, 7,906,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

The Sexy Conversation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sexy Conversation (427 Views)

OMG!!! See The Sexy Beautiful Lady Who Says She Wants To Marry A Poor Man / Check The Sexy School Teacher That Has Taken Over The Internet (photos) / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sexy Conversation by olowoyo648: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
It was early evening the next day when Ashlynn and Johnathan were enjoying a bit of cuddle time in front of the window overlooking St. Georgina bay That Ashlynn asked to hear more about Johnathan's previous blackmail experience.

"Well you certainly seem excited to hear." He said in a coy manner. Ashlynn's answer was quite to the point.

"Well Hell yes! I told you before that blackmail stories are 'my thing,' and now I find out I'm living with a blackmailer? I've spent most of my day today with my hand between my legs! Bae, I've cum twice today already! Dammit man, I want you inside me now!" Ashlynn liked how her Man reacted, literally tearing her robe off her, turned her over onto all fours, and with no fanfare shoved her face into the bed, her ass up, and his dick into Ashlynn from behind, slamming it in and out like a jackhammer. With one hand holding her hips, the other holding her at the neck and pushing her into the bed, in no time at all Ashlynn released her murder-scream, her body convulsing in reaction to His dick and a spectacular feeling of warmth washed over her as He shot a huge load of cum deep inside her. They lay for a time just staring at the Sun riding lower and lower on the Gulf before Johnathan began to tell the rest of his story.

Johnathan was glad he had just blown a huge load, because as he began to tell this tale his woman took his cock in hand and started stroking and sucking it as his story continued. "Dayummm Bae..." he got out.

SLUUURP-"C'mon, tell me some more." She said as she put the head in her mouth. Lifting off for a moment she said "I'm listening..." though it came out garbled with His dick in her mouth.

Well, I knew that Cole wouldn't return from his business trip for several more days, so the next day when I got home from work, I called Antoinette on the phone, and told her to come across the hall to his apartment wearing nothing but a night shirt....no bra, no panties. I thought she would balk at that because she grumbled for a few minutes, but eventually agreed -- I mean what choice did she really have?" As he said this Johnathan playfully rubbed Ashlynn's butthole and the entrance to her vagina, making her moan.

"So when she knocked on his door, I opened it, and was standing th..........READ MORE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Best Incense For Ur Bedroom,body That Attracts Your Husband Attention / My Experience With An Uneducated Whatsapp Scammer (screenshot) / 5 Mistakes Men Make When Going After A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.