Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,526 members, 7,888,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity (22117 Views)

Electricity: National Grid Restored; Minister Of Power Abubakar Aliyu / Babangida Aliyu: Why Some PDP Governors Worked Against Jonathan In 2015 / Saleh Mamman: Nigeria Now Generates 13,000MW Of Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by boldtruthalways: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Incompetent mofos....I know two plants in Rivers State that are producing almost 900mmscf of gas per day to NLNG and yiu are here talking about gas. I know another location in Bayelsa that is producing more than 900mmscf of gas per day. How did Nigeria get into this mess of APC? If Nigeria fails to get Peter Obi elected as President in 2023, it could be all hope lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Anasdaura: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Arysexy:
Buhari has used nepotism to destroy Nigeria.

Bunch of incompetent Buhari brothers heading every strategic agency without any tangible result.

The railway Amechi was making headway has become redundant since he resigned to contest for primary.

Nepotism killing Nigeria

Don't blame Buhari , blamed yourself.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by esivue007(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
seanwilliam:

Doki oloye
ur boy loyal o grin
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by 07kjb: 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
A minister of power of over 200m people discussing 5000MW of electricity

While Egypt of 100m people is doing 50,000MW

Hope we have seen one of the things PETER OBI IS TALKING ABOUT

NIGERIANS TOO MUMU I SWEAR

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
SexyBabe001:

Yes as at 5.08pm

Wow... that's serious
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Arysexy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
Anasdaura:

Don't blame Buhari , blamed yourself.

Why?

Did I vote for him?

Why will I blamed myself?
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by madjune(m): 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tap from the resource of modern technologies.

That's the secret to the NEPA solution today.

It's so laughable that in this present day, Nigeria still grapples with power outage where its blessed with all forms of energies to make it a powerhouse.

This was why they killed Bola Ige who tried to contract those German firm to fix the Nepa problem.

Well, today, we need not look too far.

In Scotland, small firms are generating lots of power to homes from tidal energies from the ocean.

Nigeria has the Atlantic Ocean on its coast lines.
We have the wind energy in case there's need for wind mill generated energy.

I'm "obediently" enumerating these for the incoming President to do the needful.

We have the monies needed to host lots of young startups in Scotland who can solve our NEPA problem once and for all.
It's a shame that in 2022, our babies are still shouting "Up NEPA, etc"

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bodmum:
Animals
In the Zoo!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by lexy2014: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
07kjb:
A minister of power of over 200m people discussing 5000MW of electricity

While Egypt of 100m people is doing 50,000MW

Hope we have seen one of the things PETER OBI IS TALKING ABOUT

NIGERIANS TOO MUMU I SWEAR

Peter Obi is only talking about it just same way Nigerians are talking about it
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by MrBONE2(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Splitmind:
Nigerians should be grateful for what they get, most don't even need the 5000 megawatts. What will they use it for except to watch Big Brother and other sinful things?

grin
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Waakanda: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
SexyBabe001:
Shameless morons

Meanwhile see how TCN workers cripple the nation... Imagine all the discos are at 0.00mw.. Na country be this?

Please, is there a website link to the screenshot you attached? I am from a rural area, Umuhu Village to be specific grin
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Aether(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Na im dem wan supply gas to Europe abi?
Bunch of useless comedians!!!
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by meobizy(f): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Make them dey bobo theirselves. We have only a few power stations in the country.

For funny reasons, my friends who work in NEPA claim the country provides consistent power. They say the problem is in distributing said power coupled with thieves who refuse to pay for electricity used. These government people lay out statement after statement regarding the power situation — meanwhile my friends say NEPA works like a private body because the irresponsible FG sends crumbs into the system (people wey no want better for the average man) which the bosses they work under then share among themselves. Operating costs are financed from the bills users pay instead of already allocated funds.

Like smart people quickly realize; every problem plaguing Nigerians was created by our bastards in power. Type all the epistles you want on social media. Nothing will change.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by SexyBabe001: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Waakanda:

Please, is there a website link to the screenshot you attached? I am from a rural area, Umuhu Village to be specific grin

No light o my sister... Meanwhile you can check it at

Niggrid.org
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by 07kjb: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Peter Obi isn't only talking about it just same way Nigerians are talking about it

He isn't just talking he has a blue print to solving it

What is hard in voting a man that wants to work for the betterment of this nation?

Give him a chance if he fails to perform in four years we will also gather to Boot him out

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by cornelman: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
But he has his man, Buhari, in power for 7 years with his godson, Fashola, as minister of power, housing and works for 4 years. What has happened?
Now he has promised to continue where the failure personified stops.
To him, Buhari is really doing wonders and I guess it's the same with you.

Stop unnecessary partisan ideology and be patriotic to Nigeria for once.

Throwback:
Tinubu is the only candidate who saw the need to seize control of power generation from the Federal Government as early as 1999/2000.

His Enron IPP would have set Lagos apart from the other states. Obasanjo scuttled it to prevent an opposition Governor from succeeding where OBJ and PDP were determined to fail despite spending $16b in 8yrs.

Now he has the chance to set Nigeria apart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Adebiyi75olusho: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Go back and get your facts,is fashola a minister for power ?
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Eriokanmi: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
But Egypt can generate 50,000mw. Giants of Africa in Population, terrorism and massive corruption.

Tinubu is one of the owners of discos. Discos wouid blame Gencos and Gencos too would finger Discos and the blame game continues.

Vote him for more sufferings. I come in peace

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Eriokanmi: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Arysexy:
Buhari cannot even maintain the 5000MW he inherited from GEJ. He has taken on us back to 4000MW of OBJ era.

Buhari did not add a single MW to the grid through out his 7 yrs + tenure

Where is d power?.... Buhari

Power is not rocket science...... Fashola

APC has scammed us! If you still want to vote APC to continue scaming us, thunder will visit you.

Shame!

The reward for a failed party is total rejection and kick out come 2023
Stop showing us this abeg. It's like reopening a healed wound. We're wiser now. All these na Tinubu strategy , the father of propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Image123(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Minister of powerlessness.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Greenlight123: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
failed government
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Goodman247: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Shame, shame, shame, At this age you are struggling with 5000MW, while other countries are generating 50000MW above, incompetent, non functional government and country

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by Brushstrokes20: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Gas that Nig flares with reckless abandon

I wonder what this eleribu govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS can ever do right undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by CSTRR: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
When Peter obi went to Egypt, some of them said he is jobless.

And even useless sycophants on nairaland that barely have lights in their house also joined the politicians in the abuse.

Una never suffer reach.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by RichAbujaGuy: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Bodmum:
Animals

Please don't insult the Animal kingdom. grin
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by CSTRR: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Goodman247:
Shame, shame, shame, At this age you are struggling with 5000MW, while other countries are generating 50000MW above, incompetent, non functional government and country
Egypt doubled their power generation from 25,000MW to 55,000MW in 4 years.

4 fricking years.

We are here struggling with 5,000MW.

If you talk, apc supporters will say Buhari is already working on it, and there is nothing new to be done.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by ImadeUReadThis: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
The federal government has blamed its inability to reach the target of 5,000 megawatts of electricity generation as promised on a shortage of gas supply

Keep priotizing gas supplies to Europe to meet the shortfall from Russian sanctions at the expense of your own people all because you want to get forex to loot.

I have never seen a more corrupt and useless puppet govt like this Buhari APC.
Re: Abubakar Aliyu: Why We Can’t Generate 5,000MW Of Electricity by crackhouse(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
The problem is that our so called leaders don't even believe in Nigeria...if not they would have made this country better..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In Federal Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing In Abuja (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo's PhD Cake, Christian Theology (Photos) / To Say That Yorubas Are Traitors Because Of Gbenga Daniel Is Absurd - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.