Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,277 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

"I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares (919 Views)

Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina / I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by jamiluusman: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FulCBJFbq8c
Peter Obi has again revealed what he would do if he emerges as Nigeria’s president in 2023.

The Labour Party flagbearer has vowed to end insecurity and tackle poverty in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuBzdETIpNw
“After we win the 2023 elections, we intend to use the instruments of job creation and regenerative investments to drastically reduce the high incidence of insecurity and poverty, while moving the economy from the consumptive to the productive mode,” Obi assured.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by 360degreess(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zombidients will be happy with this lie grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by PresidObi: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
If there's anyone who can do it, it's Peter Obi.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
sweet words before elections

BUT BITTER WORDS AFTER THEY WIN... SCAMMERS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by 360degreess(m): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
sweet words before elections

BUT BITTER WORDS AFTER THEY WIN... SCAMMERS
Exactly

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Moh247: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
cool

I will , I will , I. Will

Ask him how he intends to, then he start telling lies about China and Singapore go and felify

Listening to him is quite irritating

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by derecho(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kikikiki... E dey suweet me anytime he dey cause evil pipu pains

Obi increase the volume abeg

3 Likes

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mr obi keep talking and continue to display your foolishness and shallow mindedness...THE MORE YOU TALK,THE MORE YOU REPEAT WHAT PREVIOUS POLITICIANS HAVE USED TO CAMPAIGN AND THE MORE YOU LOOSE THE RESPECT OF YOUR PROSPECTIVE VOTERS...

good luck though ..win or lose...your headache man!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by jmoore(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
Mr obi keep talking and continue to display your foolishness and shallow mindedness...THE MORE YOU TALK,THE MORE YOU REPEAT WHAT PREVIOUS POLITICIANS HAVE USED TO CAMPAIGN AND THE MORE YOU LOOSE THE RESPECT OF YOUR PROSPECTIVE VOTERS...

good luck though ..win or lose...your headache man!!

You want him to say that he will increase poverty?

You want him to say that he will legalize terrorism?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
jmoore:

You want him to say that he will increase poverty?
You want him to say that he will legalize terrorism?

I want him to SHUT UP THE HELL UP....
HE SHOULD THINK AND MAKE CRITICAL, ANALYTICAL AND REALISTIC ASSERTIONS

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by jmoore(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I will , I will , I. Will

Ask him how he intends to, then he start telling lies about China and Singapore go and felify

Listening to him is quite irritating

But listening to Fashola and APC doesn't irritate you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by trutharena: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Advise Soludo first on how to defeat IPOB terrorists in your home state before you face a more deadlier Boko Haram.

Obi bingo, where the guy wan take get liver command the armed forces? I’m

Na only Obi zombie you fit deceive.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by jmoore(m): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
How about you shutting up your own? Or pretend like he doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by jmoore(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
trutharena:
Advise Soludo first on how to defeat IPOB terrorists in your home state before you face a more deadlier Boko Haram.

Obi bingo, where the guy wan take get liver command the armed forces? I’m

Na only Obi zombie you fit deceive.

Who is in charge of police?

Who is in charge of army?

BATS with no sense of reasoning will not attack Buhari that is Grand Commander.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Blue3k(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:

Whats unrealistic about reducing crime rate? I can understand if you want him to specify how he plans on doing that.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
jmoore:

How about you shutting up your own? Or pretend like he doesn't exist.
poor you...I will be glad if you are one these political watchdogs under the dinning table of POLITICANS waiting to feed off the pieces falling up their mouth...at least you get something ..but if you are not...then your name is sorry

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Blue3k:

Whats unrealistic about reducing crime rate? I an understand if you want him to specify how he plans on doing that.
you don't reduce crime rate by employment...that's the biggest deceit of the millennium....you reduce crime rate by adequate and well funded security network...even if you create a billion jobs... banditry and terrorism will continue because it's an organized crime not motivated by hunger....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Moh247: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
jmoore:

But listening to Fashola and APC doesn't irritate you.

I'll rather listen to Fashola SAN a million times than that 3rd class Philosophy Graduate guy with his shallow rhetorics of having one shoe or taking advise from mad men

My choice tho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by jmoore(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
poor you...I will be glad if you are one these political watchdogs under the dinning table of POLITICANS waiting to feed off the pieces falling up their mouth...at least you get something ..but if you are not...then your name is sorry

Many people are already answering the name sorry.

You get your own petrol at 65 naira per liter? If not, your name is sorry.

You buy a dollar for 216 naira? If not, your name is sorry.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Betanaija42moro: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Peter Obi is the reason why many youths will vote in this coming election.

The Economy is bitting hard on Nigerians, APC has failed us.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
jmoore:

Many people are already answering the name sorry.

You get your own petrol at 65 naira per liter? If not, your name is sorry.

You buy a dollar for 216 naira? If not, your name is sorry.
well,I don't really believe in Nigerian POLITICIANS...but it's okay if you do..good luck buddy

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by OneCandleAway(f): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
you don't reduce crime rate by employment...that's the big deceit of the millennium....you reduce crime rate by adequate and will funded security network...even if you create a billion jobs... banditry and terrorism will continue because it's an organized crime not motivated by hunger....

Thank you.

Who would want to leave easy money through banditry/kidnapping for hard labour. Especially tge black man that likes easy life with less stress. The first thing a president should do is launch an offensive against the banditry. Go to where they live and kill them all. The ones captured enjoying in prison should be killed. If they killed those in kuje there wouldn't have been jail break. Maje use of the Tukano jets and drive the terrorist out of the south then out of major northern states so farmers can confidently go to farm and price of food will gradually reduce.
Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Dvdpity: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:

Your stupidity is repugnant. Nigerians has suffered enough from PDP and APC bloody bastards.

2 Likes

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by ba7man(m): 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
PresidObi:
If there's anyone who can do it, it's Peter Obi.
Your Onitsha standards are mediocre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by jmoore(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:

I'll rather listen to Fashola SAN a million times than that 3rd class Philosophy Graduate guy with his shallow rhetorics of having one shoe or taking advise from mad men

My choice tho

SAN told you the formula for constant power is to vote out PDP.

Your choice to be a victim of APC is valid. Good luck to the scams.

Scammers will never lack gullible people to scam.

2 Likes

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Kendo999: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:

this man av sense at all undecided
Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dvdpity:

Your stupidity is repugnant. Nigerians has suffered enough from PDP and APC bloody bastards.
let me ignore you... bandwagon maggot

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Dvdpity: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
rickpat:
you don't reduce crime rate by employment...that's the big deceit of the millennium....you reduce crime rate by adequate and will funded security network...even if you create a billion jobs... banditry and terrorism will continue because it's an organized crime not motivated by hunger....
This is how foolish that you have become, go to Norway or Canada where people retire early and their is abundant Jobs and better welfare schemes, check their crime rates. Idiotas like you are always disgracing themselves.

First step in crime reduction is better economy and better jobs
Second is security
Others can follow.

If you don't create a better economy and better jobs, the security architecture will collapse, just like Nigeria where billions of naira has been sunk and insecurity, killings and terrorist are having a wonderful Day.

But I don't expect you to understand. Because you are just a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Thank you.

Who would want to leave easy money through banditry/kidnapping for hard labour. Especially tge black man that likes easy life with less stress. The first thing a president should do is launch an offensive against the banditry. Go to where they live and kill them all. The ones captured enjoying in prison should be killed. If they killed those in kuje there wouldn't have been jail break. Maje use of the Tukano jets and drive the terrorist out of the south then out of major northern states so farmers can confidently go to farm and price of food will gradually reduce.
exactly...leave Nigerians to be listening to mr obi...our super third class guru

2 Likes

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by Moh247: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
jmoore:

SAN told you the formula for constant power is to vote out PDP.

Your choice to be a victim of APC is valid. Good luck to the scams.

Scammers will never lack gullible people to scam.

Well you don't build power plant in a year, and I have witnessed what is happening with mambila and Siemens sub stations

So I will stick to my Fashola and Lagos master plan

Stick to your Anambra sit at home plan

2 Likes

Re: "I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares by rickpat(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dvdpity:

This is how foolish that you have become, go to Norway or Canada where people retire early and their is abundant Jobs and better welfare schemes, check their crime rates. Idiotas like you are always disgracing themselves.

First step in crime reduction is better economy and better jobs
Second is security
Others can follow.

If you don't create a better economy and better jobs, the security architecture will collapse, just like Nigeria where billions of naira has been sunk and insecurity, killings and terrorist are having a wonderful Day.

But I don't expect you to understand. Because you are just a slowpoke.
hahahaha...see lizard...you compare western world and their mentality to Nigeria abi...chai.. oga you fall my hand...I shame for this country sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why INEC Should Disqualify Peter Obi From The Upcoming Elections / Why Has Tinubu Become Deaf, Dumb, Hiding From Nigerians, Is It Part Of Politics? / One Million March For Atiku In Abuja Is Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.