Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:54 AM

Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life (4454 Views)

Video: Thief Begs For Mercy As Resident Use Broken Glasses To Shave His Head / My Father Buried Me Alive To Become Rich After 7days My Ghost Came For Revenge / Delta State Notorious Thief Begs For Life After Being Caught (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
mccloud224:
What happened to you man? You had more common sense than this 10-13 years ago. Do they BBQ petty thieves in Brazil? Are you sniffing that coca?

so because i now believe in Jungle justice, and you dont, it means i dont have common sense?! what about the millions who are dying at the hand of these criminals, do they have common sense?
btw they do use jungle justice for petty thieves in South America YES!

Polithiefians are looting billions daily. Where is your bleeding heart for the victimized masses? Over there in Europe, how often do you hear of petty theft? Even when it happens, its by drug fiends. In Nigeria, its out of intense hunger and there is extreme hunger in the land right now.

if you followed me carefully, back in the days when i was posting under MrBrownJay, i advocated for jungle justice for politicians....it has never changed but instead evolved...here below is one of my older post back in 2012

MrBrownJay:
@thread
how i wish that these deluded youths would use their jungle justice on the thieves and criminals in power instead.

You used to have a soul (when you where MrBrownJay) and not this new moniker. What da f**k happened to you bro?

its called evolution and MY HUMBLE OPINION about how to solve Nigeria's problem (which is really getting out of hand)... only a goddamn fool wouldnt adapt to whats happening today in Africa. ritual killing and kidnapping, thieving/looting is rampant and IMHO only the death penalty will solve that (jungle justice is just a quick solution to free the court)
Re: Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
wickedness
Re: Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Say no to jungle justice. We are not a society of animals!
Re: Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life by Enkidu70: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Lovaniws:
A video that has been circulating on social media purports to show locals stopping a thief in the process of committing a theft while the criminal is still in the act of committing the heist.

The video shows the locals interrogating the young man , asking him questions to get him to explain why he stole.

[https://www.domenah.com/2022/08/dont-burn-me-alive-please-thief-begs.html][/https://www.domenah.com/2022/08/dont-burn-me-alive-please-thief-begs.html]

Why dem no go burn you!

Oloshi
Re: Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life by mccloud224(m): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so because i now believe in Jungle justice, and you dont, it means i dont have common sense?! what about the millions who are dying at the hand of these criminals, do they have common sense?
btw they do use jungle justice for petty thieves in South America YES!

if you followed me carefully, back in the days when i was posting under MrBrownJay, i advocated for jungle justice for politicians....it has never changed but instead evolved...here below is one of my older post back in 2012

its called evolution and MY HUMBLE OPINION about how to solve Nigeria's problem (which is really getting out of hand)... only a goddamn fool wouldnt adapt to whats happening today in Africa. ritual killing and kidnapping, thieving/looting is rampant and IMHO only the death penalty will solve that (jungle justice is just a quick solution to free the court)

Back in the 80's and early 90's, death by firing squad was the end for arm robbers....did that work? Today in some states the penalty for kidnapping is death, has it worked?

You see, we Africans have always had a problem long before the slave trade era...rather than surgically uproot the cause of the cancer, we go for band aid parliatives. A hungry man is an angry man....a hungry man will do anything to survive even if it means resorting to cannibalism (you watched "Oasis" back in the old days didn't you?). A hungry man is easy to manipulate/control that's why the forces that be do everything possible to keep black Africans (emphasis on BLACK) in penury by installing puppet leaders to do their bidding (I derailed...I know...lol).

You never evolved Bro....You devolved.

Sad!!!!
Re: Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
mccloud224:
Back in the 80's and early 90's, death by firing squad was the end for arm robbers....did that work? Today in some states the penalty for kidnapping is death, has it worked?

You see, we Africans have always had a problem long before the slave trade era...rather than surgically uproot the cause of the cancer, we go for band aid parliatives. A hungry man is an angry man....a hungry man will do anything to survive even if it means resorting to cannibalism (you watched "Oasis" back in the old days didn't you?). A hungry man is easy to manipulate/control that's why the forces that be do everything possible to keep black Africans (emphasis on BLACK) in penury by installing puppet leaders to do their bidding (I derailed...I know...lol).

You never evolved Bro....You devolved.

Sad!!!!

bro, you can blame whats happening in Nigeria to a lot of things, but HUNGER, i dont think so... there are many poor countries on earth, but only in Nigeria/Africa do you see this rampant ritual killing; kidnapping, yahoo-yahoo etc.... so abeg, you better look in the mirror for answers and stop blaming hunger for whats happening.

now, do i believe that jungle justice and/or death penalty is a solution....ABSOLUTELY FUKCING YES!!!! (if it doesnt solve the problem, it will at least get rid of these parasites in Nigerian/African society).

i wont be a hypocrite and stick my head in the sand believing that doing nothing is gonna help matters, because as much as hunger is rampant in Nigeria, i also fully understand that stealing from someone who already is struggling, is a sure death sentence.
Re: Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life by mccloud224(m): 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, you can blame whats happening in Nigeria to a lot of things, but HUNGER, i dont think so... there are many poor countries on earth, but only in Nigeria/Africa do you see this rampant ritual killing; kidnapping, yahoo-yahoo etc.... so abeg, you better look in the mirror for answers and stop blaming hunger for whats happening.

now, do i believe that jungle justice and/or death penalty is a solution....ABSOLUTELY FUKCING YES!!!! (if it doesnt solve the problem, it will at least get rid of these parasites in Nigerian/African society).

i wont be a hypocrite and stick my head in the sand believing that doing nothing is gonna help matters, because as much as hunger is rampant in Nigeria, i also fully understand that stealing from someone who already is struggling, is a sure death sentence.

You need @ least N5,000 to prepare a fairly decent pot of soup today....most employed personnel are on N50,000 and below wages (I can't call that a salary). Transportation costs to work,rent,electricity bills,security bills,sewage bills,school fees for the kids,feeding/clothing/medical for the kids and an avalanche of miscellaneous expenses are all in that meagre wage and these are the EMPLOYED!!!! How about the unemployed who are in that state for now fault of their own?

Have you become this unreasonable or are you trying to be someone else's persona?
Re: Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
mccloud224:
You need @ least N5,000 to prepare a fairly decent pot of soup today....most employed personnel are on N50,000 and below wages (I can't call that a salary). Transportation costs to work,rent,electricity bills,security bills,sewage bills,school fees for the kids,feeding/clothing/medical for the kids and an avalanche of miscellaneous expenses are all in that meagre wage and these are the EMPLOYED!!!! How about the unemployed who are in that state for now fault of their own?

Have you become this unreasonable or are you trying to be someone else's persona?

if the above is your justification for crimes in Nigeria then i am sorry, i dont buy it, and certainly will say:" people who think like you do and believe that stealing others is the solution, should indeed get jungle justice when caught!!!!"

here is a simple clue: the person these bastard thieves steal from are NOT the reason for poor people's misery. there are some people out there who struggle to make ends meet and manage to do so WHILE DOING WHAT IS RIGHT.... expecting now to have some lazy/greedy/ungrateful people to now go steal the little their neighbors have, just because they dont want to do what everyone else is doing (hawk pure water; go ask family for help OR simply go without for a few days), is not only CRAZY, but also wrong on any level whatsoever. whats next? blame successful/lucky/gainfully employed people for hunger in Nigeria?!
Re: Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life by mccloud224(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

if the above is your justification for crimes in Nigeria then i am sorry, i dont buy it, and certainly will say:" people who think like you do and believe that stealing others is the solution, should indeed get jungle justice when caught!!!!"

here is a simple clue: the person these bastard thieves steal from are NOT the reason for poor people's misery. there are some people out there who struggle to make ends meet and manage to do so WHILE DOING WHAT IS RIGHT.... expecting now to have some lazy/greedy/ungrateful people to now go steal the little their neighbors have, just because they dont want to do what everyone else is doing (hawk pure water; go ask family for help OR simply go without for a few days), is not only CRAZY, but also wrong on any level whatsoever. whats next? blame successful/lucky/gainfully employed people for hunger in Nigeria?!

Cancer isn't treated with band aid neither does a condom cure A.I.D.S neither is a face mask efficient against a nonexistent scamdemic covid virus .

Back to the issue....

I am pretty sure you have NEVER gone days without food (I have and trust me my mind state @ time was nothing pretty...been there, seen it all). Your mentality is akin to those fat toads in Aso Rock who have no idea of what the masses are really going through....

Two-Three decades ago the crime rate in European countries surpassed Nigeria, today we are one of the most blacklisted from petty crimes to terrorism. Do you think those bandits would be on motorcyles, brandishing Kalashnikov's and killing people over next to nothing if they had the basics of life from inception? Do you think someone who eats @ least three proper meals a day would think of stealing another person's goat?

Finland (amongst other European countries) have a next to zero crime rate because they ERADICATED poverty...their serious crimes border on suicides and drug induced violence but stealing? No way.

Common sense ain't common Jay!!!
Re: Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life by Polynek(m): 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
What are they still waiting for?
Re: Don't Burn Me Alive Please ; Thief Begs Residents To Spare His Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
mccloud224:
I am pretty sure you have NEVER gone days without food (I have and trust me my mind state @ time was nothing pretty...been there, seen it all). Your mentality is akin to those fat toads in Aso Rock who have no idea of what the masses are really going through....

i have and believe me, my solution was NEVER to steal from other hungry people (like me)... in life you cant expect others to do good when you yourself is saying:" if you are hungry its ok to steal"... its NEVER ok to steal, talk less of stealing from poor people themselves!

Two-Three decades ago the crime rate in European countries surpassed Nigeria, today we are one of the most blacklisted from petty crimes to terrorism. Do you think those bandits would be on motorcyles, brandishing Kalashnikov's and killing people over next to nothing if they had the basics of life from inception? Do you think someone who eats @ least three proper meals a day would think of stealing another person's goat?

i have very seldomly heard of kidnappings in Europe while growing up, talkless of ritual killings...unless in the movies. kidnapping was such a insane crime that when it happened, it made the 8pm news! Europe has never had the problem Nigeria has today because, for as long as i can remember, we've had social services. if i go broke, the state pays for my welfare, it aint much, but it will easily get you by. if i am homeless, i can go to a homeless shelter, and have at least 2 meals per day and a warm bed....THEREFORE, dont be mistaking, western Europe never EVER had the crime rate of Nigeria/Africa today.

now yes, these same European countries are robbing Africa of its natural ressources by facilitating the election of puppet gov, but who is really to blame here?!?!? lets not fool ourselves: when a certain pastor supposedly rapes a yeyebrity, PEOPLE RIOT IN THE STREET; when SARS kills a few unfortunate people, PEOPLE RIOT IN THE STREETS; when South Africans kill Nigerians in SA, PEOPLE RIOT IN THE STREETS.....but when these puppet gov are robbing you of your destiny, y'all do NOTHING?!?!?!?! and now wanna blame hunger for Nigeria's crime problem?! abeg!!!

Finland (amongst other European countries) have a next to zero crime rate because they ERADICATED poverty...their serious crimes border on suicides and drug induced violence but stealing? No way.
Common sense ain't common Jay!!!

its obvious you sir have never been to Finland.... so let me educate you (by all means): there is NO COUNTRY on this earth where there is no (or next to zero%) crime. thats the lies you can tell yourself if you wish, but i have travelled long enough to understand that, thieves go where its easier to commit crimes. so these countries can be home to the most honest people on earth, foreign criminals from poor countries will go there to easily commit crimes (check Japan for example to see how European pickpockets are making a killing over there)

bro again, hunger is irrelevant to whats happening in Nigeria...the problem is NIGERIANS themselves, simply because they are selfish, self centered, lazy/greedy, while majority want to cut corners in life and are only thinking of their own immediate selfish gain. so i am sorry but NO; STEALING IS NOT/NEVER THE SOLUTION!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electric Fence Wire Installation And Maintenance / Prison Where Inmates Kill Each Other And Eat The Dead / The Anti Rape Device For Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.