Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Get Rid Of Those Fetish. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Rid Of Those Fetish. (706 Views)

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rid Of Those Fetish. by Wittyglam(f): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2022
Some of you do the most unhealthy things all in the name of fetish.

How can you enjoy peeing in someone’s mouth all in the name of fetish?

How can you enjoy choking a person during sex all in the name of fetish? (They can die you know)

How can you enjoy eating someone’s foot?

How can you enjoy pooping in someone’s mouth all in the name of fetish? This is the worst but wait,

You guys suck women period too? What can of crazy fetish do you have? Some of you need to go for checkup and I’m damn serious.
Re: Get Rid Of Those Fetish. by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2022
If you hear some of these fetish, you'll know people aren't normal. How would you enjoy person whipping you like you stole fish at mile 2 market? Or enjoy eating cum? That's just sick.
Wtf is am Alabama hot pocket nitori oloun.
Re: Get Rid Of Those Fetish. by Wittyglam(f): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Olasyke:
If you hear some of these fetish, you'll know people aren't normal. How would you enjoy person whipping you like you stole fish at mile 2 market? Or enjoy eating cum? That's just sick.
Wtf is am Alabama hot pocket nitori oloun.
it’s very crazy.
Re: Get Rid Of Those Fetish. by Temiel(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wittyglam:
Some of you do the most unhealthy things all in the name of fetish.

How can you enjoy peeing in someone’s mouth all in the name of fetish?

How can you enjoy choking a person during sex all in the name of fetish? (They can die you know)

How can you enjoy eating someone’s foot?

How can you enjoy pooping in someone’s mouth all in the name of fetish? This is the worst but wait,

You guys suck women period too? What can of crazy fetish do you have? Some of you need to go for checkup and I’m damn serious.

See how I'm cringing reading this madness called fetish. shocked lipsrsealed
Indeed many people are mad, they just show it in different ways.
Re: Get Rid Of Those Fetish. by Wittyglam(f): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Temiel:

See how I'm cringing reading this madness called fetish. shocked lipsrsealed
Indeed many people are mad, they just show it in different ways.
you will be shocked how some people think.
Re: Get Rid Of Those Fetish. by Temiel(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Wittyglam:
you will be shocked how some people think.
I'm already shocked with what I've read.
Not everyone is normal and our modern society help them thrive.

(1) (Reply)

I Love My Husband For His Good Deeds But I Can’t Let Go Of My Ex’s Big Cucumber / What Does The Word SAPA Mean / The Reason Why Many Men Don’t Get Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.