Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Happy Birthday, Siofra. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday, Siofra. (2830 Views)

NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! / Siofra Did You Remember Me?? [pics] / Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by BrotherCork: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
I'm 30 already embarassed

Time passes so fast.

kiss

Sorry i don't like old cargo.....I prefa size 8 slim babes!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by AYNL: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Happy Birthday,more years
cruise lord grin
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by Crownwhale(m): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2022
siofra:

Something is wrong with you. Weyrey.
It your Birthday girl. Choose to be happy and desist from verbal abuse. It's a language from bittered heart
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2022
siofra:

Time passes so fast.

kiss

Did you create this thread yourself or Nairaland mods did it automatically for you.
?
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2022
Seeing the wishes from niggas here, it will actually show you that no one is truly evil to anyone because of their ideology just cruise and banters.

It goes on to show that creating a niche for yourself anywhere is important. No wonder Mourinho once said "every form of publicity is important ". Was shocked when I saw how people celebrated the come back of the famous Nairaland yahoo guy, missed Mosdii, even the Redpiller guy.

Happy birthday lady...keep your werey tight.
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by TheSourcerer: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
siofra:

Time passes so fast.

kiss
hi hello smiley
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by Greattestman: 3:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Alot of Nigerians are mad o. Some of these comments are like little foxes, they eats from the roots of the heart and send someone to commit sucide.

Siofra I'm actually very sorry for all this while I've been trolling you. I never meant any of those barbs hurled at you.Infact they pale in comparison to the admiration I have you.HBD!! And I wish you more years. 30 shall not pass you by without granting you your deepest heart desires. God will embarass you with blessings that you will lack storehouse. I've never taken any of your posts to heart. Only big fat fools takes posts here to heart, so all my recent attacks on you were meant for fun and nothing more, nothing less, nothing else. Your right time is near.You will enjoy overwhelming and unusual GRACE and unimaginable joy that will abound with you for the rest of your life. As soon as you wake up to read this, wipe the tears on your beautiful face and "know" that God has a great future for the Nigerian idyllic, Siofra.

VictorUSA aka ObamaMessi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by Greattestman: 3:52am On Aug 27, 2022
BrotherCork:

Sorry i don't like old cargo.....I prefa size 8 slim babes!!(no oofencse) angry
Thunder fire you!!! You reason backward that even animals finds baffling. God does what he do to us as he deem fits. At his discretion will he change our life story just in a mini-second.
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by BrotherCork: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Greattestman:
Thunder fire you!!! You reason backward that even animals finds baffling. God does what he do to us as he deem fits. At his discretion will he change our life story just in a mini-second.

Ok so u saying God make u look ugly coz he love u & he want ugly son...corrřrrect?....bro if u happy dating old cargo womens..u have our blessing for u & siofra(,no oofencse sir) undecided
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by siofra(f): 12:41am On Aug 29, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hi hello smiley

Hi, how are you? cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by TheSourcerer: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2022
siofra:

Hi, how are you? cheesy
well I'm good , and having a good day too , hope you are too? Its a beautiful morning smiley
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by Tegabadguy(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2022
Greattestman:
Alot of Nigerians are mad o. Some of these comments are like little foxes, they eats from the roots of the heart and send someone to commit sucide.

Siofra I'm actually very sorry for all this while I've been trolling you. I never meant any of those barbs hurled at you.Infact they pale in comparison to the admiration I have you.HBD!! And I wish you more years. 30 shall not pass you by without granting you your deepest heart desires. God will embarass you with blessings that you will lack storehouse. I've never taken any of your posts to heart. Only big fat fools takes posts here to heart, so all my recent attacks on you were meant for fun and nothing more, nothing less, nothing else. Your right time is near.You will enjoy overwhelming and unusual GRACE and unimaginable joy that will abound with you for the rest of your life. As soon as you wake up to read this, wipe the tears on your beautiful face and "know" that God has a great future for the Nigerian idyllic, Siofra.

VictorUSA aka ObamaMessi
omo see love grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by siofra(f): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
TheSourcerer:
well I'm good , and having a good day too , hope you are too? Its a beautiful morning smiley

Yes I am.

Thanks for asking wink
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by Tegabadguy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
siofra:

Time passes so fast.

kiss
grin grin grin grin you don 3oyrs grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by paradiseVirgin: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

Time passes so fast.

kiss
Time goes fast so slowly.

Happy birthday in arrears evening newspaper kiss

I look forward to banging you someday kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by EmiDon11: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Happy birthday!!?
Wish you many more years ahead
Success and Amen to ur secret prayers!!! Happy birthday!!!
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by BigCowHornn: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
siofra:

Time passes so fast.

kiss

Happy birthday.
Even as you mature you remain one of the most attractive women i have ever seen

How i wish i knew what you really wanted in a man. I'll give it even if it will make you mine for just a while.

Happy birthday once more.

siofra:

Wow!

Is this how low you'll stoop

He is statist. It's his job to stoop and fall before God, mankind and beautiful women like you.

Cheers!

paradiseVirgin:

Time goes fast so slowly.

Happy birthday in arrears evening newspaper kiss

I look forward to banging you someday kiss kiss kiss

You go masturbate tire on top her moniker and DP just like you do with Fati2001

Mumu Ode. Ogun and Vaseline kee you there
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by fati2001(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2022
Happy birthday dear . Long life to achieve more.

Sorry for my wishes.. I'm late cheesy .

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by fati2001(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Greattestman:

VictorUSA aka ObamaMessi
Good one son.

Now you're making your mama pepper seller proud .All thanks to ur step-mom aka lvgirl.wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Officially an Evening Newspaper grin
Re: Happy Birthday, Siofra. by paradiseVirgin: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Happy birthday.
Even as you mature you remain one of the attractive girls i have ever seen

How i wish i knew what you really wanted in a man. I'll definitely try to give it if only it will making mine for a while.

Happy birthday once more.

He is statist. It's his job to stoop and fall before God, mankind and beautiful women like you.

Cheers!

You go masturbate tire on top her moniker and DP just like you do with Fati2001

Mumu Ode. Ogun and Vaseline kee you there
Make Siofra give me her location make I go kpansh am woto woto.

Fati2001 na Hausa girl wey the stink too much.. I no fit go there.

As for Siofra I go bang am woto woto.

30 year old evening newspaper sweet to fvck. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Save Your Lover Or A Whole Nation? / My Ex Is Asking For Compensation(?) / Is It A Crime For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.