Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:12 PM

mm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / mm (695 Views)

Encounter With DSS @ MM Intl Airport-madukar Orji / Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport / Fashola Switches On 11.8 Klm Public Lighting On Ikorodu Rd, Road, MM Way. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

mm by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2011
I have tried so many times to understand why soo much money was looted from delta state coffers by these greedy gobblers. It didnt come as a suprise to me though, considering the type of lifestyle this wretched criminal portrayed. Some of his proteges till this day would die to save him for the sake of ill gotten gains.
When I was 15 my brother told me about some of the criminal actions of this same guy, now I just turned 25 and this same guy is being talked about,

Alot of people were hailing him as the godfather, but this guy brought pains and misery to alot of families all in the name of politics,  Will they ever get justice for all his evil deeds,  I will be attending his trial in london, and I'm planning to organise protests against him, 

check this video out, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk_VIU6aULM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMshL6CSxBM&feature=BFa&list=ULYhFlGdgPPrY&index=3
Re: mm by Fhemmmy: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
Public threat could be dangerous

(1) (Reply)

Cia Or Mossad: Which Way Forward? / Icpc Goes Tough On Corruption!:::arrests Waec Invigilators / Did Gej Benefit From Gaddafi during His Election campaign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.