Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Wonder Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wonder Woman (199 Views)

No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions As Photo Of A Lady Who Bleached All Her Face / "No Wonder Milk Is Costly": Photo Of A Busty Slay Queen Tears Facebook Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Woman by Amutobisam: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2022
After two hours of posing she stood and stretched, then she asked to see the rest of the studio. She did not bother to dress, but walked with me throughout my four room flat. When we got to the bedroom she stopped and looked in. "Looks comfortable," she said. I told her to go in if she wanted to try the bed. She went in and sat on the bed, then stretched out nude on the comforter and patted the mattress.

"Care to join me?" she asked. I moved to the bed and she began removing my belt, then unbuttoned my jeans, then with a smile pulled them down my legs and groaned at the sight of my underwear-less torso. My penis spilled out and she sighed. "You are a manly man," she said.

I climbed on the bed and put one leg over her and positioned myself between her thighs "Need any directions?" she asked.

"I think I can find my way," I said, positioning my now erect penis at her tiny slit, set off be a small triangle of hair just above her clitoris. She opened her legs more and arched her back, giving me a nice target. My erection touched her labia lips and the head slipped between her Read more

(1) (Reply)

Gone By Okoemu Okoemu Okoemu / Am I Dating Myself / God Why !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.