Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland (1089 Views)

So Many Ugly Nigerian Girls / Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / Where Can I Bleep Babes In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by chim14(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
I just miss seeing Beautiful Clean Normal babes both Ajebutter & Ajekpako. All these years I have been in Lagos so so wor wor babes full everywhere, no real clean eye candy.

When I say "Ugly" I mean both Average looking (Normal, nothing special) and the Real Ugly join.

I Tire grin grin

Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by Nonam: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
When they get to 23, they instantly loss their beauty and become ugly.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by EmiDon11: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Oga leave lagos
Come and see babes for abj

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by parkervero(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Do you meet the criteria or requirement of a handsome and cute guy, yourself?

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by Cholls(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
My brother have you tried waterland

Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by Oturatetuala(m): 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
I think say na only me notice am.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by chim14(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2022
parkervero:
Do you meet the criteria or requirement of a handsome and cute guy, yourself?

Yes I am tall, dark, handsome & intelligent plus humor. I wont put out this post if I knew I was ugly.
Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2022
Yeye post
Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by chim14(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:
Yeye post
Are you among the ugly ones grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2022
chim14:

Are you among the ugly ones grin grin grin

I'm not in Lagos, so I can't relate
Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by chim14(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

I'm not in Lagos, so I can't relate
Wen you are used to seeing handsome guys or pretty girls and you relocate to a City were there are none, I bet you will relate.
Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by parkervero(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2022
chim14:

Yes I am tall, dark, handsome & intelligent plus humor. I wont put out this post if I knew I was ugly.

Those things you mentioned are to your opinion. I might conclude that you are not what you claim to be if I saw you.

Do remember the general saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder .
Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2022
chim14:

Wen you are used to seeing handsome guys or pretty girls and you relocate to a City were there are none, I bet you will relate.

The beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by chim14(m): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
parkervero:

Those things you mentioned are to your opinion. I might conclude that you are not what you claim to be if I saw you.

Do remember the general saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder .

grin Ha ha ha, the beauty in the eye of beholder for the average Nigerian man Na Yansh or Ass ny dem dey look.

Me I look at everything from an eagle's eye view. No be only yansh.
Re: Why Are There So Many Ugly Babes In Lagos Sef? Both Island & Mainland by chim14(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

The beautiful ones are not yet born

Omo they are born, na to locate dem, the better ones ny be the work.

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Mrs Uju Azuibike Eze Hid From The Public / Relationship Advice From Joro To Women / Why You Should Never Give Woman Your Hard Earned Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.