Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,927 members, 7,922,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit (41377 Views)

Tinubu Shakes Hands With Atiku During Signing Of Peace Accord / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by ComradeShegs(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
yyba:
degree in political science and you don't know road to BAGO campaign head office in minna

Hmmm
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
when I hear threats coming from your part of the country I will just laugh and fall asleep.
Let me tell you this. APC will never win the 2023 election. Most of the northern APC governors are in support of Atiku. Just check my account, I was a die hard supporter of APC until the day Tinubu pick Shetima as his running mate.
The Muslims in the north will prefer Atiku to Tinubu
The northern christians would have supported Tinubu but they will rather die than voting for a Muslim Muslim ticket. They will go for Atiku.
The whole north will not vote for Peter Obi because of the issue of Biafra.
If you can remember what happen to Jonathan in 2015 and what happens to Wike in PDP primaries of 2022 then you will understand how northerners vote.

When I hear any noise from your part of the Country ai know it is always lies hiding your real intentions.

SW folks always get what they want. You never do so no point arguing with a loser.

Let's wait and see because people like you are too ignorantly to note that the SW and Yorubas are significantly ahead of you and effectively wiser at the game of life and politics.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by iorpuu(m): 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
This time is time of PETER OBI, to rule
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by iorpuu(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Atiku is Cameroon you don't know author=Chiedu4Trump post=115819663]I beg we need A Nigerian as President.
After the Man from Niger Republic, we reject the cameroonian

The question is, can a thug be president?

Watch tinubu thug beat up a physically challenged man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUrmB9TK22w

MOD
No censor me biko[/quote]
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by TLE900: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
I will be happy if Peter Obi wins election next year. I'm not Ibo but am ready to vote for him.
Looking beyond 2023 the way ibos behave when they get to power is something else. Peter Ibo is a different breed of an ibo man but the rest 98 % behave different. When they are in power they want to eat alone and deprive people of their entitlement. If Peter Obi wins an average ibo man will turn government offices to personal property. I don't just type cos I feel like typing. I hope Peter Obi will be able to replicate his character among his tribal brothers and sisters who are occupying positions in government setting.
Talawaka:

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1486734-what-obasanjo-allegedly-pdp-atiku-tinubus-visit-source-reveals/
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by slivertongue: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
casualobserver:

very true! people are also entitled to use their vote as they please.

are Nigerians going to reject a Northern presidency or are they going to say no that wont fly?

are Nigerians going to reject a same faith ticket or are they going to say no?

re Nigerians going to welcome a third force or are they going to say no?

ultimately everyone contesting has a right to contest and the people will decide. i just hope the losers respect the will of the majority.

Well said
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by hopenusa40: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
It is an injustice for southwest to produce next president at detriment of southeast.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by slivertongue: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
onuman:

Federal Character principle is enshrined in the Constitution.
It's aimed to enable all the diverse ethnic groups in Nigeria participate in the country's political and development process, including holding apex political leadership position of the country.

Why would Atiku ignore Federal Character principle?

Nigeria Constitution is above everything. Atiku is not supposed to seek to succeed President Buhari, a fellow northerner.

Federal character doesn't mean North and South but everyone. If you apply federal character principles of equality then it's North Central, South East and North East others have had their turn. So Atiku from North East is qualified political and morally to contest. To think that the North East will abandon their son is a big joke, they will take the chance under the PDP. Before the primaries I said here severally that the election would be won and lost in the South. The South has two major contenders., The North has one. The SE & South South will sure face one direction hoping for the support of a zone in the North. And should there be a run off they will still go one direction. The South failed to apply the Federal character on itself but threw it open but asking that power be left to South at the national level. Why not allow the competition continue. The choice is the people's.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by slivertongue: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2022
Obidient4life3:

When the narrative doesn't suit you people you remember what is constitutional and what is not. In 2019 that all both PDP and APC zoned their ticket to the north it was constitutional!

Did he breach any law? No. So use your PVC to vote or reject him. No tale about morality disqualifies him
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by slivertongue: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2022
Nyamiri:

Story
Those who have sense in the North are already rooting for a Southern President.
The few irritants rooting for a back to back Northern Presidency have failed already and are trying to get other failures on the train.

We all have sense and will use our PVCs wisely. Individual capacity matter to us more than regional or zonal rotation. Power is in the North yet no state is free from insurgency and high levels of poverty. If a southermer is good for the peace and development of the North we will vote him or her same goes for a Northerner. We will never repeat the Buhari mistake. Never!!
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by shegra58: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2022
NwaNimo1:
White Agbada.......Brown teeth!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
yovr father white teeth, brown agbada and koboless grin
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by Chiedu4Trump: 3:37am On Aug 19, 2022
walefresh3:

Unna still dey learn propaganda...

If Yoruba acted andpay some mofo to act say ibo dey kill or beat northerners and pay one hausa to testify ... Sey country no go destroy... We no go follow una way.. unaa method naa ipob method...

Una want destroy nigeria because of election .. shio...

Nyamiri no feet be nigeria president because of thier that is full of hate to other nigerians

Typical foolish tribalist
Here is the video of the guy explaining how Tinubu thugs beat him up
https://twitter.com/BishopPOEvang/status/1560301987706638336
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by Nyamiri: 3:40am On Aug 19, 2022
Chiedu4Trump:

Typical foolish tribalist
Here is the video of the guy explaining how Tinubu thugs beat him up
https://twitter.com/BishopPOEvang/status/1560301987706638336

You ipob fools running after Obi have abandoned Kanu in the cage after infecting him with your bad luck. grin
No be so e suppose be o.
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by Chiedu4Trump: 6:05am On Aug 19, 2022
Nyamiri:

You ipob fools running after Obi have abandoned Kanu in the cage after infecting him with your bad luck. grin
No be so e suppose be o.
tribalist mumu na people like u Fulanis suppose take

But fulanis no go gree touch mumu like u
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by IbadeHQ: 8:10am On Aug 19, 2022
Wintertime:
I want to ask a question

Why do most people on this forum

Said people should leave Lagos and go back to their state

And when this people say they are going to restore Biafra

You see the same idiot who chase them, start barking like dog shouting nothing like Biafra

Biafra must be restored in full

You think they are like Fulani whom you chase away
But yet they came back, claim the land and still beat you ontop

Start chasing Biafra away as you did with fulanis

Abi you are afraid rubbish

Well as for north and south

There is nothing like north and south, everyone has the right to contest

Who are those telling you not to enforce your Biafra agenda? I know the agitation for Biafra have mellow down now because of Peter Obi, You will resume your agitation when Peter Obi looses the election. " No lefelendum'no erection"
Re: What Obasanjo "Said" About PDP's Choice Of Atiku During Tinubu's Visit by onuman: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2022
slivertongue:

Federal character doesn't mean North and South but everyone. If you apply federal character principles of equality then it's North Central, South East and North East others have had their turn. So Atiku from North East is qualified political and morally to contest. To think that the North East will abandon their son is a big joke, they will take the chance under the PDP. Before the primaries I said here severally that the election would be won and lost in the South. The South has two major contenders., The North has one. The SE & South South will sure face one direction hoping for the support of a zone in the North. And should there be a run off they will still go one direction. The South failed to apply the Federal character on itself but threw it open but asking that power be left to South at the national level. Why not allow the competition continue. The choice is the people's.

Yes, Bola Tinubu of the SW is also flouting Federal Character principle through his decision to contest this time.
Tinubu knows that it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.
All Tinubu is doing now is dividing the votes of southeners, for Atiku to win the presidential election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Nigeria's Presidential Jet On OLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.