Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,163 members, 7,887,391 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. (4038 Views)

Good Evening Friend Here Is My Real Picture (PIX) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
HoePimp:

Oga e be like the guy resemble that your cross River friend wey you the fear oh! grin

No fear this guy no be cannibal from cross river grin
Lol grin
You don start oh

1 Like

Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by drlateef: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
okunwaye:

Bross Abeg try upgrade this phone undecided

To IPhone 13 at least. Or IPad the better.
Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by Choilila: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
lolzzzz.
Beauty is subjective.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by Sammy101111(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Itel touchlght smiley
I guess
No be me talk
Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by Choilila: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
HoePimp:

Upload your fugly pictures again... We miss the face of the fugly mom of 2 almajiris that eat masa, awara with yaji on a daily. grin

Mr go and sit down.
U are like a vomit and has expired since the day you were shamed on the other thread and with the help of Berry's talk to calm you down for you not to run mad .

Better pack yourself and go to the bottom of the Sea Blobfish.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by Tweiker: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
HoePimp:

Upload your fugly pictures again... We miss the face of the fugly mom of 2 almajiris that eat masa, awara with yaji on a daily. grin

Ahhh, no dey mistake her for someone related to you by blood.
Try to be nice

1 Like

Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by Tweiker: 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Choilila:

Mr go and sit down.
U are like a vomit and has expired since the day you were shamed on the other thread and with the help of Berry's talk to calm you down for you not to run mad .

Better pack yourself and go to the bottom of the Sea Blobfish.

Gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by kumulus(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Classless individuals throwing dumb comments, some would say it cruise to cover their folly. If same guy took the picture with an iPhone and filters on like y’all do, maybe in a mall or eatery, the stories will be different. Heck if he was a car washer posing with a clients coupe, I’m certain he’ll have some of the hungry ones in his dm.

Bottom line, we all need to learn the art and acts of sowing kind seeds. We all can continue to be our bad selves but then, SOW KIND SEEDS!!
Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by Verifiedcheif: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Omo just buy iphone my guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by Oturatetuala(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
samuel051:
Stop telling lies liar..

Op u need to get a wife or serious babe asap, so that u no go dey mumu like this again. Agbaya Camry 2.4 XLE

Shey the guy no handsome ni, I dey appreciate am and you dey talk another thing. Na WA for human being o. I dey ask am maybe him don live for agege before.
Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by Verifiedcheif: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lol u funny die �
Oturatetuala:

Shey the guy no handsome ni, I dey appreciate am and you dey talk another thing. Na WA for human being o. I dey ask am maybe him don live for agege before.
Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by Oturatetuala(m): 9:36am On Aug 20, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
Lol u funny die �

You self dey try bros
Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by BrotherCork: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Kenpaly:
Yahh that's my real picture. I know that 95% of nairalanders will love it.please rate me yahhh!

angry
Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by BrotherCork: 9:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Kenpaly:
Yahh that's my real picture. I know that 95% of nairalanders will love it.please rate me yahhh!

SIOFRA, U AGAIN!!! angry
Re: I Finally Uploaded My Real Picture. by stanleyLTC(m): 9:43am On Aug 20, 2022
embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

BrotherCork:

are u mechanic?(no oofencsse) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA / DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle / Average Penis Size (when Erect Length In CM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.