Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,397 members, 7,908,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

Do We Really Need Money? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do We Really Need Money? (817 Views)

I Need Money To Subscribe / Why We Really Shout When We Are Angry. / I Need Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Really Need Money? by redsun(m): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2011
Does a man that creates need money?Creation is the act of living and living is the act of creation.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by buzugee(m): 12:26am On Aug 06, 2011
no we dont. now please western union all the money in your account to me. inbox me for my name and country of residence. preciate you in advance
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by coogar: 12:30am On Aug 06, 2011
redsun:

Does a man that creates need money?Creation is the act of living and living is the act of creation.

what kind of question is this? do we need money?
do we need air to breathe?

money is not everything, it's the only thing.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by redsun(m): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2011
Money is the creation of man,it is an that projects people's authority,people's statement and power.It is something any body that imagines can put a name to,it is not something one should lack and it is not something one should be in want of.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by buzugee(m): 12:37am On Aug 06, 2011
redsun:

Money is the creation of man,it is an that projects people's authority,people's statement and power.It is something any body that imagines can put a name to,it is not something one should lack and it is not something one should be in want of.

are you a communist ? tongue
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by buzugee(m): 12:39am On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

what kind of question is this? do we need money?
do we need air to breathe?

money is not everything, it's the only thing.
trying to kill a fly with a sledge hammer are we ? laying it on too thick are we ? of course money is not the only thing grin you capitalistic vato
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by coogar: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2011
buzugee:

are you a communist ?  tongue

he's rather confused!
money begets power. . . . .power = authority.

i want money - all the money in the world so someone like redsun can work as my butler!
by the time he pops alcohol bottles 10 times with his teeth, his perspective about money would change.

buzugee:

trying to kill a fly with a sledge hammer are we ? laying it on too thick are we ? of course money is not the only thing grin you capitalistic vato

what else is there if there's no money?
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by redsun(m): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2011
People that lacks money are people that can't think,people that can't use what they have to get what they want. or people are are too greedy  to understand what money stands,people that are in bondage of money.

It is either you don't have it or you have it but you don't know what it stands for.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 06, 2011
Try being poor and you will know the value of money.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by buzugee(m): 12:44am On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

he's rather confused!
money begets power. . . . .power = authority.

i want money - all the money in the world so someone like redsun can work as my butler!
by the time he pops alcohol bottles 10 times with his teeth, his perspective about money would change.

what else is there if there's no money?
besides money ? there is God, love, health, companionship, pastime, hobby, career etc etc etc etc
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by coogar: 12:48am On Aug 06, 2011
buzugee:

besides money ? there is God, love, health, companionship, pastime, hobby, career etc etc etc etc

money covers all of that. completely!

health? money will buy me the best medical treatment in the world
companionship? what the heck! who needs companions with stash under my bed
pastime? you're taking the piss.
hobby? surely, you are winding me up.
career? career? career? my money is my career! what is sultan of brunei's career?
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by redsun(m): 12:49am On Aug 06, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Try being poor and you will know the value of money.

Being poor is being ignorant.There is nothing like poverty,it is the lack of the basics-Food,shelter,security,continuity,dreams,joy,love and imaginations
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by buzugee(m): 12:49am On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

money covers all of that. completely!

health? money will buy me the best medical treatment in the world
companionship? what the heck! who needs companions with stash under my bed
pastime? you're taking the piss.
hobby? surely, you are winding me up.
career? career? career? my money is my career! what is sultan of brunei's career?
try telling that to steve jobs or yaradua. with all his money he has bad health.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by coogar: 12:52am On Aug 06, 2011
buzugee:

try telling that to steve jobs. with all his money he has bad health.

without the money, he would have died. good job for citing one out of a million.
how about roman abramovic? adnan khashoggi?
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 06, 2011
redsun:

Being poor is being ignorant.There is nothing like poverty,it is the lack of the basics-Food,shelter,security,continuity,dreams,joy,love and imaginations

Being rich is also being able to afford a comfortable lifestyle.Do you think those inhabitants of slums are happy with those living in the metropolis ? I have come to appreciate money and have a strong fear for poverty !
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by coogar: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2011
redsun:

there's poverty, my friend. money is the antidote of poverty.
anyone who says money isn't everything does not have it.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by redsun(m): 1:00am On Aug 06, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Being rich is also being able to afford a comfortable lifestyle.Do you think those inhabitants of slums are happy with those living in the metropolis ? I have come to appreciate money and have a strong fear for poverty !

Those people in the slum are there because some group of thieves people stole their birth rights and they are not demanding for it all  because they are ignorant and the ones that stole the people's money and leave people to suffer are the most ignorant.

Money is not something you steal or keep,it is something you spin for the good of all,services are money.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by redsun(m): 1:02am On Aug 06, 2011
Nobody is main to live abjectly,unless those that are defeated.Your ability to live is your ability to understand.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by coogar: 1:03am On Aug 06, 2011
redsun:

Those people in the slum are there because some group of thieves people their birth rights and they are not demanding for it all  because they are ignorant and the ones that stole the people's money and leave people to suffer are the most ignorant.

Money is not something you steal or keep,it is something you spin for the good of all,services are money.

so people in the ghetto are poor because someone stole their birthrights?
sheeesh, this is getting tedious now. i must hit the sack.

Re: Do We Really Need Money? by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 06, 2011
redsun:

Those people in the slum are there because some group of thieves people their birth rights and they are not demanding for it all  because they are ignorant and the ones that stole the people's money and leave people to suffer are the most ignorant.

People hoard money because they dont want themselves and their unborn generations to experience poverty.to me,money is a need not a want
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by redsun(m): 1:08am On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

so people in the ghetto are poor because someone stole their birthrights?
sheeesh, this is getting tedious now. i must hit the sack.

For you to be deprived it is either somebody stole your birthright or lost it to ignorance.Which ever way see it,something must be wrong for you to be lacking.

And in nigeria,most people lack as a result of bad precedents.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by redsun(m): 1:13am On Aug 06, 2011
The only time a people become independent is when they start creating money and start putting values to money.And the values don't have to be the values of others but based strictly on reasonable sustenance.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by redsun(m): 1:18am On Aug 06, 2011
Just think of the recent news of the crash in stock market.What is it it is crashing for?Does the common man feel the difference.What determine prices.

They speculate and re-speculate,just to alter values and create more money for themselves.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by redsun(m): 1:25am On Aug 06, 2011
They speculate and hijack lands,even in the horn of africa where people are dying of starvation,some are hording arable land for future high prices to rise.All in the name of accumulating money they can never spend.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by ektbear: 5:27am On Aug 06, 2011
As someone else asked, are you a communist of some sort?
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by femmy2010(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2011
This is something else oo.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by buzugee(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2011
coogar:

without the money, he would have died. good job for citing one out of a million.
how about roman abramovic? adnan khashoggi?
actually without the money he would have lived. it is with money that he has had the luxury to indulge in things that destroy the body. 'i remember when i used to eat sardines for dinner' but now i eat 'steaks and cheese'
this is a popular saying from biggie smalls. when he was poor, he ate sardines (rich in omega 3 fatty acids and good for the heart and organs ), then he got rich and now he can afford steaks ( rich in saturated fats that cause coronary artery diseases ). my point being wealth is what causes the destruction to humans. nothing wrong in wealth but it is NOT THE ONLY THING. it is an accessory not the conduit to life.
Re: Do We Really Need Money? by coogar: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2011
buzugee:

actually without the money he would have lived. it is with money that he has had the luxury to indulge in things that destroy the body. 'i remember when i used to eat sardines for dinner' but now i eat 'steaks and cheese'
this is a popular saying from biggie smalls. when he was poor, he ate sardines (rich in omega 3 fatty acids and good for the heart and organs ), then he got rich and now he can afford steaks ( rich in saturated fats that cause coronary artery diseases ). my point being wealth is what causes the destruction to humans. nothing wrong in wealth but it is NOT THE ONLY THING. it is an accessory not the conduit to life.

you are spewing bollocks, mate
biggie smalls was an overweight child. . . . .eating sardines for dinner or eating steaks for cheese had nothing to do with his body mass index.
without the money, steve jobs would have been a dead man. what is keeping him alive today is his money which gets him the best medical help possible.

if money isn't the only thing - then try poverty.

(1) (Reply)

A 'hi' From Lindsay: I Am New To The Forum. / What Your Parents Never Told You! / Un Office In Abuja Bombed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.