Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,990 members, 7,973,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:16 PM

Abacha's Children Vs Buhari's Children - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abacha's Children Vs Buhari's Children (5697 Views)

"Fg Should Have Used $23m Abacha Loots To Meet ASUU Demands." ASUU President / ASUU Vs Buhari's Government; What Kind Of Public University Do We Want? / CJN Vs Buhari Projects Download Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha's Children Vs Buhari's Children by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2022
Blessing0305:

And in ur small mind u think virgins dont date or have exes. Keep deceiving urself with ur doctrines. Its ur type that would be hell bent on marrying virgins and end up marrying toxic women thinking they are angels.
You are so illogical and offpoint did he say virgins don't have exes? And did he say virgins don't date? They date but don't open their legs wide to be pumped and dumped by touts and either end up as single mothers or give a bastard child to their husbands to cater for.

The likelihood of a virgin being toxic is very minimal (ask our fathers that were lucky to marry virgins in time past) but you daughters of Jezebel of nowadays that open their legs for every Tom, dick and Harry you all have a higher propensity to be toxic. Because you will end up comparing the eventual unfortunate husband that will be stupid enough to wife you up to all your multiple exes in the past. The spiritual aspect of it is that all the bad habit of these exes you tend to acquire them all as a result of acquiring demons from them. If they were alcoholic, smokers, night crawlers or partiers, serial fornicators, lazy you also tend to fallow that pathway. All of a sudden a hardworking, respectful girl that everyone loved is now a smoker, addicted to drugs, lazy, disrespectful and mouthy, bitter, dresses like a LovePeddler all because she slept with a heavily demonised person. We have seen plenty of cases and you expect these type of girls to submit to brother James the good man after demonising herself with all these cult boys and bad boys. Sorry o undecided

1 Like

Re: Abacha's Children Vs Buhari's Children by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2022
Blessing0305:

Bro I'd advise u keep ur mouth out of this. U dont know what this jeromestarks preaches in most of his comments. Dont think its just about this post. He's attracting curses to himself in ways he may not even know, his doctrines would make men question their marriages to their wives, ppl that may be living in peaceful unions may stumble across his posts and start thinking otherwise, and its not just about virgins.
Must he preach about ppl's lives and wat influences it. Why is he judging others based on his own scale, and u are here supporting him and giving him hope to continue.
Live ur own life and keep ur business out of others'.
U are neither feeding the people u are condeming, nor giving them life. And I know that the emptiest drums make the loudest noises.
Virgins are not even making noise the way the guy is sef
Jeromestarks na your matter be this, I hand over to you..
Re: Abacha's Children Vs Buhari's Children by jeromestarks: 10:59am On Aug 21, 2022
NewSoul:

Jeromestarks na your matter be this, I hand over to you..
Hahaha. No wahala bro. I will handle it.
Those who regret losing their virginity are the once attacking me. The knew they have left a good man who was ready to spend his entire life with them for a bad boy who deceived them. Now they wish they can find the good guy and dump their expired pvssies on him.
Virgins on this forum are glad I opened their eyes.
Cooperate ashaw0s are pained.
Re: Abacha's Children Vs Buhari's Children by jeromestarks: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2022
NewSoul:

You are so illogical and offpoint did he say virgins don't have exes? And did he say virgins don't date? They date but don't open their legs wide to be pumped and dumped by touts and either end up as single mothers or give a bastard child to their husbands to cater for.

The likelihood of a virgin being toxic is very minimal (ask our fathers that were lucky to marry virgins in time past) but you daughters of Jezebel of nowadays that open their legs for every Tom, dick and Harry you all have a higher propensity to be toxic. Because you will end up comparing the eventual unfortunate husband that will be stupid enough to wife you up to all your multiple exes in the past. The spiritual aspect of it is that all the bad habit of these exes you tend to acquire them all as a result of acquiring demons from them. If they were alcoholic, smokers, night crawlers or partiers, serial fornicators, lazy you also tend to fallow that pathway. All of a sudden a hardworking, respectful girl that everyone loved is now a smoker, addicted to drugs, lazy, disrespectful and mouthy, bitter, dresses like a LovePeddler all because she slept with a heavily demonised person. We have seen plenty of cases and you expect these type of girls to submit to brother James the good man after demonising herself with all these cult boys and bad boys. Sorry o undecided
May your wisdom flow to your friends.
I support this post with seven bags of beans
Re: Abacha's Children Vs Buhari's Children by 21savages: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2022
I no need drag with you my maturity done pass there if that’s what you think.Shey na u go tell me who and who my tribe people be.
fman:

Dude, na u fvck up pass by mentioning me.
If u r smart u for no mention.
Now una wan separate fulani from kanuri!!
Because fulani don cast..
No b hausa/fulani again?
Re: Abacha's Children Vs Buhari's Children by fman(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
21savages:
I no need drag with you my maturity done pass there if that’s what you think.Shey na u go tell me who and who my tribe people be.
U and your tribe ba
Na the problem of Nigeria.
Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan HND Results Are Out / If You Can Read This You Have A Strong Mind / TRCN Office Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.